Stella & Chewy's Wild Red Variety Pack Grain-Free Wet Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Contains pumpkin and natural fiber to boost digestive health and gut health.
- This variety pack includes 3 flavors of these delicious stews.
- Feed as a complete meal or use as a tasty topper.
- You won’t find any grains in this wet dog food.
- Doesn’t contain any peas, lentils, artificial colors, artificial flavors, or preservatives
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealStella & Chewy's Wild Red Grain-Free Chicken & Turkey Stew Wet Dog Food, 10-oz can, case of 6$17.94Chewy Price$17.04Autoship Price
- DealStella & Chewy's Wild Red Grain-Free Chicken & Lamb Stew Wet Dog Food, 10-oz can, case of 6$17.94Chewy Price$17.04Autoship Price
- DealStella & Chewy's Wild Red Grain-Free Chicken & Beef Stew Wet Dog Food, 10-oz can, case of 6$17.94Chewy Price$17.04Autoship Price
- DealLucy Pet Products Beef Formula Dog Food Roll$7.50Chewy Price$8.99List Price$7.13Autoship Price
- Purina Beyond Alaskan Cod, Salmon & Sweet Potato Grain-Free Canned Dog Food, 13-oz, case of 12$23.88Chewy Price$27.96List Price$22.69Autoship Price
- Weruva Dogs in the Kitchen Pooch Pouch Party! Variety Pack Grain-Free Dog Food Pouches, 2.8-oz, pack of 12$20.99Chewy Price$21.49List Price$19.94Autoship Price
- Purina Beyond Wild Prey-Inspired Grain-Free High Protein Turkey, Liver & Duck Pate Recipe Canned Dog Food, 13-oz, case of 12$25.48Chewy Price$35.88List Price$24.21Autoship Price
- DealI and Love and You Beef Booyah and Moo Moo Venison Stew Grain-Free Combo Pack Canned Dog Food, 13-oz, case of 6$17.99Chewy Price$17.09Autoship Price
- DealPurina Beyond Wild Prey-Inspired Grain-Free High Protein Beef, Liver & Lamb Pate Recipe Canned Dog Food, 13-oz, case of 12$32.04Chewy Price$35.88List Price$30.44Autoship Price
- Instinct Original Grain-Free Real Beef Recipe Natural Wet Canned Dog Food, 13.2-oz, case of 6$22.14Chewy Price$23.94List Price$21.03Autoship Price
- DealPurina Beyond Organic Chicken Recipes Variety Pack High Protein Wet Dog Food, 13-oz can, case of 12$27.98Chewy Price$35.88List Price$26.58Autoship Price
- DealRachael Ray Nutrish Gentle Digestion Real Chicken, Pumpkin & Salmon Canned Dog Food, 13-oz, case of 12$28.68Chewy Price$27.25Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
58 Customer Reviews
WOW She likes it
This food seems to be high quality. It's like stew. Not like any typical dog food we've had before. The chunkiness of the different cans seems a little inconsistent, and I really wish the cans were a little bigger. It is not inexpensive food, but my dog loves it!!!
Good as a topper with dry food
My dog likes this, and it doesn't upset his stomach like some other foods. I mix it with the Stella & Chewy's dry food. My only complaint (other than the can size) is that they call it a "variety" pack, but I can see absolutely no difference between the different flavors? They all seem the same.
I’m happy with it
My 9 year old miniature poodle has mostly been on Weruva his entire life, but I started buying this stuff too over the last 4 months just to change things up and he seems to like it. Never had any issues with him eating it. Normally I mix in a little bit of the Stella and chew’s kibble just to thicken it up a bit. Would absolutely recommend this food and brand to people.
My boys LOVE it!
First time but not a last time purchase!! My boys literally inhaled their food. Chewy.com is one of a very few places that I can find this in cans.
I thought I would try something new on my pup, it backfired. She's extremely picky so it may be her and not the food but she had zero interest in this.
Works good with medicine
I take a tablespoon of this food, add 1 mg of liquid medicine, stir and microwave for 7 seconds. My dog takes it easily. His favorite is the chicken and turkey. It seems to contain more food and less gravy. Luckily, I only need to use 2 tablespoons a day as it's very pricey.
A dog food My dog eats
I have tried about every brand and my pup turned her nose up! Tried Wild Red and she loves it
My senior dog stopped eating her dry food. I mix half a can of this in and now she devours it. So thankful!
This food is not worth the money.
I was disappointed in this dog food. The size of the can is small and it is almost like soup which isn’t practical. It did appear to have real meat, though.
Dogs love it!
My dogs are very happy with the food. The cans are a little small though. I am also concerned about the can lining. I don’t think that they’re BPA free.