Stella & Chewy's Stella's Solutions Hip & Joint Boost Freeze-Dried Raw Cage-Free Chicken Dinner Morsels Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Supports hip and joint health with glucosamine, chondroitin, EPA and DHA omega-3 fatty acids and L-carnitine.
- Proudly made in the USA in Stella & Chewy’s kitchen with responsibly sourced ingredients.
- Features recognizable, functional ingredients like chicken cartilage, turmeric, flaxseed, New Zealand mussels and kelp.
- Helps support bone and joint health, mobility and increased energy and stamina.
- All-natural freeze-dried raw recipe made without added wheat, grain, gluten, corn, soy, hormones, antibiotics or artificial preservatives, colors or flavors.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Tylee's Freeze-Dried Mixers for Dogs, Chicken & Salmon Recipe, 8oz$16.24Chewy Price$15.43Autoship Price
- Stella & Chewy's Stella's Solutions Immune Boost Freeze-Dried Raw Grass-Fed Lamb Dinner Morsels Dog Food, 13-oz bag, bundle of 2$56.98Chewy Price$59.98List Price$54.13Autoship Price
- Tylee's Freeze-Dried Meals for Dogs, Chicken Recipe, 14oz$24.81Chewy Price$23.57Autoship Price
- Stella & Chewy's Stella's Solutions Healthy Heart Support Chicken Freeze-Dried Raw Dog Food, 13-oz bag$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Stella & Chewy's Stella's Solutions Digestive Boost Freeze-Dried Raw Grass-Fed Beef Dinner Morsels Dog Food, 13-oz bag$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Stella & Chewy's Meal Mixers Purely Pork Freeze-Dried Raw Dog Food Topper, 18-oz bag, bundle of 2$85.48Chewy Price$89.98List Price$81.21Autoship Price
- Stella & Chewy's Stella's Solutions Skin & Coat Boost Freeze-Dried Raw Grass-Fed Lamb & Wild-Caught Salmon Dinner Morsels Dog Food, 13-oz bag, bundle of 2$56.96Chewy Price$59.96List Price$54.11Autoship Price
- Stella & Chewy's Lil' Bites Itty Bitty Beef Recipe Small Breed Freeze-Dried Raw Dog Food, 7-oz bag, bundle of 2$41.78Chewy Price$43.98List Price$39.69Autoship Price
- Stella & Chewy's Marie's Magical Dinner Dust Duck Duck, Goose Recipe Freeze-Dried Raw Dog Food Topper, 7-oz bag$21.99Chewy Price$20.89Autoship Price
- Stella & Chewy's Dandy Lamb Meal Mixers Freeze-Dried Raw Dog Food Topper, 3.5-oz bag$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Stella & Chewy's Savory Salmon & Cod Meal Mixers Freeze-Dried Raw Dog Food Topper, 18-oz bag$43.99Chewy Price$41.79Autoship Price
- Stella & Chewy's Tantalizing Turkey Meal Mixers Freeze-Dried Raw Dog Food Topper, 18-oz bag, bundle of 2$83.58Chewy Price$87.98List Price$79.40Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Chicken With Ground Bone, Chicken Liver, Coconut Flour...||Beef, Beef Kidney, Beef Liver...||Lamb, Lamb Heart, Lamb Liver...||Lamb, Salmon, Lamb Heart...||Chicken With Ground Bone, Chicken Liver, Chicken Heart...|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||Sensitive Digestion, Grain-Free, Gluten Free...||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||Gluten Free, Grain-Free, High-Protein...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Beef, Meat||Lamb, Meat||Lamb, Salmon, Meat, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry|
|Health Feature||Hip & Joint Support, Appetite Stimulation, Vitamins & Minerals||Digestive Health, Appetite Stimulation, Vitamins & Minerals||Immune Support, Appetite Stimulation, Vitamins & Minerals||Skin & Coat Health, Appetite Stimulation, Vitamins & Minerals||Heart Care, Vitamins & Minerals, Muscle Care, Appetite Stimulation|
|Food Form||Freeze-Dried, Food Topping||Freeze-Dried, Food Topping||Freeze-Dried, Food Topping||Freeze-Dried, Food Topping||Freeze-Dried, Food Topping|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
17 Customer Reviews
Dancing Happy Now!
My 14 y.o. Morky was having a lot of back hip problems, there came a day I thought she was coming near to her time here on earth. I started her regularly - every day- on Stella & Chewy's Hip & Joint and she's like a one year old pup again! Such a joy to see her running and playing EVERYDAY
Excellent choice for my older dog
Definitely see improvement for my 14 year old Shitzu. Mia is super finicky, she had no hesitation at all!!! I love this product, just disappointed it’s out of stock for long.
Great food !
Our Bella is a Maltese who has had knee surgery for a deformed knee and leg (from birth). She loves this food and eats it up very quickly. I feel I am giving her the best nutritional support ( I also give her a joint supplement). I use only this food for her kibble. As a side benefit, any of the Stella and Chewys kibbles will help keep their eyes clear - no more discolored discharge for this girl! Hope this helps!
Not great flavor
My dogs love Stella and Chewys, but this flavor is not good. I don't know if there is an additive for the hip and joint, but they refuse to eat it. I'll stay with the regular flavor.
My dog literally goes CRAZY for these!! I use only a few pieces on top of his food and he always eats them first!
My chihauhau has had numerous joint and hip issues and this seems to have made a big difference.
Delish Heated With Hot Water & Fav Kibble!
I have a finicky Super Corgi Mix named Howie, who has very discerning taste. He is 16 1/2 years old now and while his appetite is okay, it isn’t the best *(he has never had the voracious Corgi munchies), so getting him to eat, can be challenging. He has been indulging in Stella & Chewy since I adopted him 8 years ago but goes on strike with all food I give him, including canned foods, these last 2 years, along with making roasted chickens with broths and mixing with whatever I could get him to eat;ground lamb, beef steak so on. I had recently noticed if I sprinkled my collagen onto his canned food, he REALLY liked it and would most times, eat it up. Low and behold ~ Howie came out of his food strike with this particular version of Stella & Chewy Hip & Joint Boost! I typically used to add Stella & Chewy dry, crumbled on top of his kibble for added pawsome nutrition but as he has aged, I wanted to make sure the dry fly away of the crumbled food, didn’t end up his old nose or end up aspirated into his lungs so I did what I did when I first stated purchasing these packed with a punch nutritional products 8 years ago and started adding water, along with a generous portion of Stella & Chewy’s and his fav kibble~making a delectable stew and he was in! **even through his food strikes, we have relied heavily on Stella & Chewy products for high nutritional value-ESPECIALLY now, when he needs the added values to his diet...at 16 1/2, nutrition is impactful. We love the fact Stella & Chewy has never had a recall. This company provides nutritional, tasty food and offer really great savings with periodic sales that help us load up on all kinds of goodness so we are thankful for that! Howie loves all of the Stella & Chewy’s products~he has also tried the Beef with probiotic, the duck, game bird, beef, lamb, chicken, red meats~actually, we have tried every one of Stella & Chewy freeze dried | frozen & the raw coated kibble is really yummy too!
I have tried several treats ,food, and food toppers from Stella & Chewy's. All of their products are high quality as far as i'm concerned . I have large dogs (100+ lbs.) and they could devour a bag in one sitting so I use it as a food topper and they love it( they also get fresh chicken with each meal along with a high quality canned & dry food) which is saying something. I would recommend it as a regular food for a smaller breed !
My boys love this food and I love the ingredients. We have had some joint issues so this food is perfect.
They love it
My dogs love this food. It smells awful though. It has a strong dishy smell BUT he no longer as gas. So worth the stink feeding him to spare the stink later haha.