Stewart Beef Liver Freeze-Dried Raw Dog Treats
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Freeze dried treats made with 100% beef liver to support strong muscles and healthy eyes.
- Single ingredient, grain-free treats are paw-fect for pups with allergies, food sensitivities and sensitive stomachs.
- Grain-free, gluten-free and never enhanced with artificial flavoring or fillers.
- Handcrafted with high-quality protein, then gently freeze-dried to lock in nutrients and preserve tasty flavor.
- Easily break them into small pieces for training, packaged in a resealable tub.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Stewart Wild Salmon Freeze-Dried Dog Treats, 9.5-oz tub$31.99Chewy Price$34.99List Price
- Stewart Pro-Treat Lamb Liver Freeze-Dried Raw Dog Treats, 3-oz tub$11.99Chewy Price
- DealPureBites Beef Liver Freeze-Dried Raw Dog Treats, 16.6-oz bag$27.99Chewy Price$37.99List Price$26.59Autoship Price
- DealStewart Chicken Breast Freeze-Dried Dog Treats, 14.8-oz tub$33.45Chewy Price$37.99List Price
- DealNature's Logic Beef Lung Dehydrated Dog Treats, 1-lb bag$24.95Chewy Price$24.99List Price$23.70Autoship Price
- DealPureBites Mini Trainers Freeze-Dried Raw Beef Liver Dog Treats, 3-oz bag$7.53Chewy Price$9.99List Price$7.15Autoship Price
- DealBones & Chews All-Natural Lamb Lung Filets Dehydrated Dog Treats, 12-oz bag$20.89Chewy Price$19.85Autoship Price
- Stella & Chewy's Beef Liver Freeze-Dried Raw Dog Treats, 3-oz bag$11.99Chewy Price$11.39Autoship Price
- DealWhole Life Just One Beef Liver Value Pack Dog Freeze-Dried Treats, 18-oz bag, case of 4$79.99Chewy Price$75.99Autoship Price
- DealGreat Jack's Freeze-Dried Raw Beef Liver Dog Treats, 14-oz bag$39.33Chewy Price$41.99List Price$37.36Autoship Price
- DealRemy's Kitchen Just Beef Flavor Freeze-Dried Dog Treats, 3-oz bag$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- DealGreat Jack's Freeze-Dried Raw Turkey Dog Treats, 14-oz bag$40.62Chewy Price$41.99List Price$38.59Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||100% Pure Beef Liver.||Pasteurized Reduced Fat Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt...||100% USDA Inspected Beef Liver.||100% Pure USA Sourced & Made Human Grade Beef Liver||100% Pure USA Sourced & Made Human Grade Cheddar Cheese|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Raw||Grain-Free, Gluten Free||High-Protein, Grain-Free||High-Protein, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Limited Ingredient Diet...||High-Protein, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Grain-Free...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Liver, Beef, Meat||Cheese||Liver, Beef, Meat||Liver, Beef, Meat||Cheese|
|Food Form||Treats, Freeze-Dried, Food Topping||Treats, Freeze-Dried, Food Topping||Treats, Freeze-Dried||Freeze-Dried, Treats||Treats, Freeze-Dried|
|Health Feature||High Protein||High Protein||High Protein||High Protein, N/A||High Protein|
Questions & Answers
30 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1559 Customer Reviews
These treats are my secret weapon for crate training, recall training, and I get instant rapt attention if I just touch the container. The Schipperke and Lab love these. I like the fact that there are small chunks for the former, and bigger pieces for the latter. If there’s powder at the bottom, it’s a great kibble enhancer. The original container is a pain because the top is hard to reseal, so I decant them right away. If they are exposed to air or humidity, they age very rapidly. It’s a spendy treat because they are freeze dried organ meat, but if my vet uses them, and my pups crave them, then I’m all in.
My dogs drool for this...
I use these strictly as training treats for my pups and they LOVE them! They are starting to figure out when these treats come out it's time to listen. Pup approved and I will be scheduling an auto-delivery.
Stewart Freeze Dried Dog Treats, Beef Liver
I have been buying these for over two years for my dog. This last container was terrible. Usually the pieces are so big, I have to cut them. This container was nothing but tiny dusty pieces. Very disappointed.
where are the pieces
Great idea. Problem is there are a few pieces but mostly crumbs at best or basically chicken freeze dried dust. This is an expensive treat. I bought in a bucket because I thought I would get pieces instead of crumbs and dust. Disappointing.
I have 4 fur babies of various ages, sizes and breeds…senior to puppy. They LOVE these treats! There are have different sizes in the tub so you can select the suitable size for the dog. However, due settling and the nature of the treat there are small bits and dust when you get toward the bottom of the container, just like cereal or other products you buy for yourself. To avoid waste I just add it to their meals. Problem solved and I have happy happy dogs.
My Dobermans love the liver treats. They are on a 90% raw diet, so the treats fit in. I also get my vitamins and toys and prescriptions from Chewey.
Pleased with product and purchase.
My veterinarian recommended this product because my dog needed to eat more organ meat. I quickly found the recommended product on Chewy at a much cheaper price and in a larger package size. Plus, the product was at my door in only a couple of days and my dogs really like these snacks.
My 3 pups can't get enough
First time buyer of these wonderful little treats and my oh my, am I glad I bought them. My 3 dogs could eat them all day long if I let them but i don't, of course. LOL They gobble them down like no other treat. Will definitely buy again.
Great High Value treat!
I've been training my 4 month old German Shepherd Mix, in general, she's not food motivated. This has been a game changer to add to our training sessions in puppy class, at home + on walks
My puppy loves these
I know soft treats are typically used to train puppies, but we use these. She loves them and it makes training easier. We will continue to give these to her even after she is trained.