Stride Animal Health Gastro pHix Gastrointestinal Support Horse Supplement, 44-lb bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Supports a normal stomach pH.
- Supports horses during occasional gastric upset.
- Helps to support the foregut’s protective lining.
- Promotes normal mucous production in the intestinal tract.
- Helps to maintain strong bones.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealAniMed Pure MSM Horse Supplement, 10-lb tub$85.65Chewy Price$81.37Autoship Price
- Farnam Vita Plus Balanced Multi-Vitamin & Mineral Pellets Horse Supplement, 7.5-lb tub$36.67Chewy Price$68.39List Price$34.84Autoship Price
- Uckele Tri-Amino Amino Acid Powder Horse Supplement, 2-lb jar$29.95Chewy Price$28.45Autoship Price
- Oralx Calm & Cool Daily Calming Hay Flavor Pellets Horse Supplement, 12-lb pail$57.37Chewy Price$54.50Autoship Price
- Uckele Devils Claw Plus Powder Horse Supplement, 2-lb jar$42.05Chewy Price$39.95Autoship Price
- Absorbine Veterinary Sore Muscle & Joint Pain Relief Horse Liniment Gel, 12-oz, bundle of 4$55.96Chewy Price$53.16Autoship Price
- Cox Vet Lab Acti-Flex Powder Horse Supplement, 16-lb bucket$167.95Chewy Price$260.60List Price$159.55Autoship Price
- Farnam Grow Colt Growth & Development Pellets Horse Supplement, 7.5-lb tub$35.49Chewy Price$68.39List Price$33.72Autoship Price
- Horse Health Products Vita-E & Selenium Crumbles Horse Supplement, 20-lb bucket$164.38Chewy Price$239.99List Price$156.16Autoship Price
- Equithrive Vitamin E Hay Flavor Pellets Horse Supplement, 3.3-lb tub$53.99Chewy Price$51.29Autoship Price
- Nutramax Cosequin ASU Joint & Hoof Support Horse Supplement, 2.85-lb bag$99.06Chewy Price$104.99List Price$94.11Autoship Price
- UltraCruz Equine Magnesium Plus Pellet Horse Supplement, 20-lb bag$67.66Chewy Price$64.28Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Lithothamnion (Red Algae), Sodium Bicarbonate, Deglycyrrhized Licorice...||A proprietary blend of (Psyllium, Corn Silk, Slippery Elm...||Active Ingredients per Scoop (1 oz): Collagen Hydrolysate (Bovine) 1, 200 mg, Chondroitin Sulfate (Avian) 1...||Alfalfa Meal Dehydrated, Soybean Meal, Heat Stabilized Rice Bran...||Sodium Bentonite, Monocalcium Phosphate, Dicalcium Phosphate...|
|Health Feature||Appetite Stimulation, Colic Relief, Digestive Health...||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Vitamins & Minerals, Digestive Health||Digestive Health|
|Food Form||Pellets, Supplement||Supplement||Supplement||Supplement||Supplement|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
3 Customer Reviews
I have used this for both my horses and I have seen improvements in their digestion regulations. As well as when we haul to trail rides they are more up beat after a long haul trailer ride.
Palatable & noticeable behavior shift
My 4yr old has been on this supplement for almost 2 weeks. He is a very sensitive feely cutting bred Quarter Horse. Within 4 days I saw a marked change in his behavior especially around feeding time. I had no issues with him eating the product alone or mixed with his daily ration. I will be continuing this product with him as we increase our hauling to shows, training, etc.
Love the product
Love this product- it’s like a souped up version of Purinas Outlast, and I use it for my ulcer prone horse with great results. Just wish Chewy didn’t charge 30% more than everyone else.