SunGrow Hermit Crab Coconut Climbing Habitat & Hideaway Cage w/ Ladder, Natural
Frequently Bought Together
Fluker's Hermit Beach Sand Substrate, 6-lb bag
Fluker's Live Moss for Hermit Crabs, .5-oz bag
Total Price: $0.00
About This Item
- Shelter for your decapod crustaceans even in extreme weather conditions.
- Coconut shell hide-house provides the perfect hollow space for placing food.
- Rough wooden rope ladder and coconut fibers provide a variety of textures which encourage exercise.
- Made from a real coconut husk and adds an exotic vibe to your pet’s cage.
- Also suitable for finches, canaries, songbirds, and ferrets, gerbils, or hamsters.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Komodo Large Saber Tooth Skull, Medium$7.69Chewy Price$18.09List Price
- Zoo Med Cavern Kit Excavator Clay Burrowing Reptile Hideout$16.99Chewy Price$19.47List Price
- Zoo Med Habba Hut Reptile Hideout, Giant$23.10Chewy Price
- Zilla Reptile Basking Platform Ramp, Large$19.60Chewy Price$26.99List Price
- Stroodies MagLoft Magnetic BubbleLoft Gecko Hideout, Marble, Small/Juvenile$14.12Chewy Price$16.00List Price
- DealKomodo Deer Skull, Medium$18.89Chewy Price$28.99List Price
- Galapagos Mossy Cave Reptile & Amphibian Terrarium Accessory, Fresh Green, 12-in$34.99Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- Zoo Med Natural Cork Flats Reptile Hideout$7.22Chewy Price
- DealKomodo T-Rex Skull, Large$14.99Chewy Price$20.19List Price
- SunGrow Crested & Leopard Gecko Coconut Hide, Humid Cave for Frog, Reptile & Amphibian$8.99Chewy Price$8.54Autoship Price
- Stroodies Gecko Hut Hide, Marble$8.85Chewy Price$9.00List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Rope, Plant Material||Rope, Plant Material||Plant Material, Wood||Wood||Plastic|
|Bed Feature||Safe to Chew||—||Safe to Chew||—||—|
|Bird Type||Quaker, Conure, Cockatiel...||—||—||—||—|
|Toy Feature||Exercise, Training||—||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
Be the first to ask a question.
ReviewsWrite a Review
1 Customer Reviews
By Blackcatmom on Oct 7, 2022
Just got this today and one of the hermit crabs is exploring it already. It’s perfect for the natural look I’m trying to achieve in my tank