SunGrow Natural Grass Chew Mat & Hay Bedding Cage Rabbit, Guinea Pig, & Small Pet Accessories
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made from 100% natural eco-friendly seagrass, each mat is allergen-free, delicious and safe for your small pet to chew.
- Virtually non-porous and has high water-absorbent properties that soak up urine and spilled water from a dish.
- This mat offers soft-textured flooring inside of sharp steel cages to help prevent sore hocks and rabbit feet from swelling.
- Hand-woven with care, each mat may be used by small animals as bedding, a chew toy, or a play-mat.
- Ideal for all small animals such as guinea pigs, sugar gliders, hamsters, bunnies, chinchillas, birds, puppies and so much more.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Sungrow Hay Feeder & Cage Food Dispenser Rabbit & Guinea Pig Grass Bed$9.91Chewy Price$12.95List Price$9.41Autoship Price
- eCOTRITION Snak Shak Guinea Pig & Rabbit Activity Log, Large$11.59Chewy Price
- Prevue Pet Products Nature's Hideaway Grass Hut Small Animal Toy, Medium$15.57Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- TRIXIE Suspension Bridge Small Pet Hammock$14.74Chewy Price
- Oxbow Enriched Life Hay Small Animal House$17.59Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- Lixit Rody Igloo Small Animal Hideout$11.99Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- Ware Hang-N-Tent Fleece Small Pet Sleeper, Color Varies, Medium$14.14Chewy Price
- dealKaytee Play 'n Chew Small Pet Cubby Nest, Large$16.40Chewy Price$25.99List Price
- Kaytee Tropical Fiddle Sticks Small Animal Flexible Hideout, Large$7.01Chewy Price$20.99List Price
- Ware Natural Hut Small Animal Hideout, Small$2.83Chewy Price$5.49List Price
- Kaytee Small Animal Igloo Hideout, Giant$15.99Chewy Price$20.99List Price
- Oxbow Enriched Life Corner Fleece Small Animal Hideout$11.99Chewy Price$14.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Small Pet Type||Guinea Pig, Rabbit, Chinchilla...||Guinea Pig, Chinchilla, Gerbil, Hamster, Mouse, Rabbit, Rat||Chinchilla||Chinchilla, Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Degu, Gerbil, Hamster, Mouse, Rat||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...|
|Material||Grass / Hay, Plant Material||Grass / Hay, Plant Material||Stone||Grass / Hay, Plant Material||Grass / Hay, Plant Material|
|Bed Feature||Safe to Chew, Water-resistant||—||—||—||—|
|Bird Type||Cockatoo, Macaw||—||—||—||—|
|Litter Feature||Lightweight, Eco-Friendly||—||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
88 Customer Reviews
Bunny Chew Crazy
Thus far, this is proving to be a great flooring in my rabbit's two story condo/hutch!! I am looking forward to ordering more. I wish they came in half sizes as well as I am thinking of using it in the winter for insulation.
Great chew mat
My rabbit has eaten this halfway through, it's been about a week and it's a GREAT chew mat to keep them busy
My bun loves it.
We got our bunny a wooden hutch and ever since she’s been in it she has been eating the sides of the cage. No matter what treats we give her no matter what toys. This was not a solve all but it definitely helped distract her and I will be buying more.
Messy but enjoyable for our bunny!
This chew mat is good for exactly what we intended. Our bunny chews on it frequently and then lays on the shredded grass. It's messy but a good treat for our rabbit.
Rats love shredding
My rats love shredding these up and using them as bedding in their hides!
Gone in one day
I thought that this product would last for a while. It is very loosely woven. My bunny had it gone in about a day and a half.
Don’t Buy Waste of Money
This honestly didn’t even last a day. My rabbit messed with it for a few hours and chewed at it and it made a mess. Not worth the money
Love this buttt
My rabbit loves destroying stuff like this. I just wish it was a bit tougher for him to tare up.
the matt was great until the bunnies ate it!!! i give them hay too but they still ate the mat
not just for rabbits
I place these on the bottom of my budgies cardboard teepee in their play area. They're not too keen on entering it without it & of course love tearing it up. I've purchased 2 so far - great item & reasonably priced.