Give your rabbit a high-quality daily diet you both can agree on! Brown’s Natural Behaviors Grain-Free Daily Diet Rabbit Food encourages your fluffy friend to forage, chew and bunch with real ingredients found in nature like flowers, herbs and leaves, plus three varieties of Timothy hay. Not only is this food packed with the nutrition she needs, but by offering this natural eating experience, it will also help keep her busy and mentally stimulated! This recipe is 100% free from corn, wheat and soy, artificial colors, preservatives and flavors, and synthetic vitamins and minerals. And while other rabbit diets are loaded with seeds, nuts and sugary fruits, this food is not and is instead packed with goodness and a ton of fiber for healthy digestion.
Grain-free recipe made without corn, wheat or soy.
Made without preservatives, colors, flavors or synthetic vitamins and minerals.
Packed with herbs, natural flowers, and 3 varieties of timothy hay to encourage your pet’s natural foraging behaviors and to mimic a natural wild foraging experience.
Gluten Free, Grain-Free, Sensitive Digestion, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Limited Ingredient Diet, High Fiber
Ground Timothy Hay, Timothy Hay, Flaked Peas, Timothy Hay, Hibiscus Flowers, Marigold Flowers, Rose Petals, Nettle Leaves, Birch Leaves, Raspberry Leaves, Blue Cornflowers and Chamomile Flowers.
We recommend Tropical Carnival Natural Behaviors should be 90% of the daily dietary intake. The remaining 10% of the daily diet should cosist of fresh greens, fruits and vegetables such as pineapple, papaya and carrots.
For adult rabbits, additional fresh timothy hay or orchard grass hay should be available at all times. Supplement with alfalfa hay. Juvenile rabbits can be free fed alfalfa hay daily. Always provide fresh, clean drinking water.
Introducing a New Food: Following this procedure should help prevent a digestive upset; it's best to acclimate your pet to a new food over a 10-day period. The first 3 days feed a mixture of 3/4 the current food and 1/4 Natural Behaviors. The next 3 days, feed a mixture of 1/2 the current food and 1/2 Natural Behaviors. The last 3 days, feed a mixture of 3/4 Natural Behaviors and 1/4 the current food. After 10 days you can supply only Natural Behaviors to your pet as its main diet.
Baby cottontails were born on my porch and the mother disappeared. I nursed them to about 7 weeks old when I ordered this. When I opened the package I was quite pleased with the contents. Wild rabbits have VERY sensitive stomachs. The slightest thing can set them on a path to fatal diarrhea. Everything in this mix is something that could be found in the wild and would be healthy for the digestive system of a rabbit. Since I am not a rabbit rehab person I had much to learn. Feed this wonderful mix and you won't be tempted to feed things like carrots, bananas or other treats that make us feel good, but can be devastating to the delicate stomach of a rabbit.
Definitely a favorite!
on Oct 28, 2020
Our mini Rex rabbit loves this food. We give him a small bowl full everyday. He digs out the squished peas first and then the flowers and then slowly munches on the hay and hay blocks and pellets throughout the day.
I like that this is not messy and something that he enjoys. The resealable bag is also nice to keep his food fresh.
happy bunny mama!
on Oct 10, 2020
Mrs Beasley approves! She got to where she wouldn't eat any food I bought her, then I found this one, thank God! I was worried! I really liked what I saw upon opening bag, impressed really, and hoping Mrs Beasley would like.... Again impressed because I saw a big dent in food bowl where she had eaten!!! I am so happy.... Thank you chewy for having this food for my baby!
Amazing my bunny loves it
on Sep 25, 2020
My bunny loves it. It's his favorite!! I'd recommend it to any bunny owners.
on Jun 8, 2020
My Rabbit Moose loves this:) He gets a mix of this, some of your other food, and his pellets. Plus all his hay. This is really good for him and he loves it