Brown's Tropical Carnival Natural Behaviors Grain-Free Daily Diet Rabbit Food, 4-lb bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Grain-free recipe made without corn, wheat or soy.
- Made without preservatives, colors, flavors or synthetic vitamins and minerals.
- Packed with herbs, natural flowers, and 3 varieties of timothy hay to encourage your pet’s natural foraging behaviors and to mimic a natural wild foraging experience.
- Free from seeds, nuts and sugary fruits.
- Loaded with fiber to encourage healthy digestion.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Small Pet Select Orchard Grass Hay Small Animal Food, 20-lb box$52.98Chewy Price$52.99List Price$50.33Autoship Price
- Oxbow Essentials Hamster Food & Gerbil Food All Natural Hamster & Gerbil Food, 15-lb bag$40.21Chewy Price$46.99List Price$38.20Autoship Price
- Manna Pro Crafted & Complete Rabbit Food, 5-lb bag$12.49Chewy Price$13.49List Price$11.87Autoship Price
- Higgins Sunburst Break-A-Bale Orchard Grass Small Animal Food, 35-oz bag$11.57Chewy Price$12.99List Price$10.99Autoship Price
- Versele-Laga Nature Forage Blend Grain-Free Rabbit Food, 3-lb bag$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Kaytee Supreme Fortified Daily Diet Guinea Pig Food, 10-lb$11.99Chewy Price$12.99List Price$11.39Autoship Price
- Science Selective Complete Hamster Food, 12-oz bag$6.75Chewy Price$7.49List Price$6.41Autoship Price
- Modesto Milling Organic Non-GMO Rabbit Food, 50-lb bag$64.06Chewy Price$60.86Autoship Price
- Sweet Meadow Farm Alfalfa Hay Small Pet Food, 9-lb box$24.99Chewy Price$23.74Autoship Price
- Oxbow Organic Bounty Adult Guinea Pig Food, 3-lb bag$11.15Chewy Price$12.49List Price$10.59Autoship Price
- Oxbow Essentials Mouse & Young Rat Food All Natural Mouse & Young Rat Food, 25lb.$38.30Chewy Price$44.99List Price$36.38Autoship Price
- Grandpa's Best Orchard Grass Hay Small Pet Food, 40-oz mini bale$10.49Chewy Price$9.97Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Ground Timothy Hay, Timothy Hay, Flaked Peas...||Ground Timothy Hay, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Oat Groats...||Sun-cured Timothy Grass Hay, Soybean Hulls, Dehulled Soybean Meal...||Wheat Middlings, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Soybean Hulls...||Derivatives Of Vegetable Origin, Vegetables, Cereals...|
|Food Form||Flowers & Herbs, Mix||Dried Fruits, Dried Veggies, Seeds, Mix||Dried Fruits, Dried Veggies, Flowers & Herbs, Mix||Pellets||Pellets|
|Health Feature||Dental & Breath Care, Digestive Health, Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals, Digestive Health||Digestive Health||—||Digestive Health|
|Small Pet Type||Rabbit||Rabbit||Rabbit||Rabbit||Rabbit|
|Special Diet||Gluten Free, Grain-Free, Sensitive Digestion...||High Fiber||High Fiber||—||High Fiber|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
11 Customer Reviews
My bunnies love this
I use this as a treat twice a day mix it with my bunnies' regular food, and they love to dig and pick out their favorite parts first and eat the rest after. I would highly recommend this product.
I get this as a healthy side snack/tree for Cleo bunny. She absolutely loves it. And it smells so good that I want to eat it. Everything is natural and wholesome. Quite fragrant. Yummy in the bunny tummy for sure.
Tropical carnival drives my bunny wild!
I am very happy with this rabbit food. I love how excited Caramel gets absolutely every time I dig into the bag to feed him!
I ordered this for our rabbits and they LOVE IT! They used to pick through the food we had previous purchased but they will eat ALL of this with no waste!!
My bunnies love this food!
I feed this a couple times a week, as a treat, and my two bunnies think it’s amazing! It smells fresh and you can actually see whole pieces of ingredients, not just tiny bits of food.
Fragrant, fresh and nutritious
Baby cottontails were born on my porch and the mother disappeared. I nursed them to about 7 weeks old when I ordered this. When I opened the package I was quite pleased with the contents. Wild rabbits have VERY sensitive stomachs. The slightest thing can set them on a path to fatal diarrhea. Everything in this mix is something that could be found in the wild and would be healthy for the digestive system of a rabbit. Since I am not a rabbit rehab person I had much to learn. Feed this wonderful mix and you won't be tempted to feed things like carrots, bananas or other treats that make us feel good, but can be devastating to the delicate stomach of a rabbit.
Definitely a favorite!
Our mini Rex rabbit loves this food. We give him a small bowl full everyday. He digs out the squished peas first and then the flowers and then slowly munches on the hay and hay blocks and pellets throughout the day. I like that this is not messy and something that he enjoys. The resealable bag is also nice to keep his food fresh.
happy bunny mama!
Mrs Beasley approves! She got to where she wouldn't eat any food I bought her, then I found this one, thank God! I was worried! I really liked what I saw upon opening bag, impressed really, and hoping Mrs Beasley would like.... Again impressed because I saw a big dent in food bowl where she had eaten!!! I am so happy.... Thank you chewy for having this food for my baby!
dusty powered hay
Dried leaves, flower and lots of dust. Not good, Bunnies didn't like it.
Amazing my bunny loves it
My bunny loves it. It's his favorite!! I'd recommend it to any bunny owners.