Sunseed Vita Prima Adult Rabbit Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Complete food for your adult rabbit.
- Paw-fect for bunnies who are at least 1 year old.
- Crafted with a crunchy texture to help promote dental health.
- Formulated without any artificial flavors, colors or preservatives.
- Fortified with omega-3s and probiotics to support health and digestion.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- White Mill PURE Guinea Pig Food, 5.5-lb bag$22.99Chewy Price$21.84Autoship Price
- Kalmbach Feeds Best in Show 18% Professional Rabbit Feed, 50-lb bag$37.98Chewy Price$37.99List Price$36.08Autoship Price
- Dr. Pol Healthy Balance Alfalfa Recipe Rabbit Food, 6-lb bag$11.84Chewy Price$18.99List Price$11.25Autoship Price
- Sunseed Vita Prima Guinea Pig Food, 4-lb bag$10.32Chewy Price$12.99List Price$9.80Autoship Price
- Science Selective 4+ Senior Rabbit Food, 70-oz bag$16.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price$16.14Autoship Price
- Sunseed Vita Prima Vitamin-Fortified With Essential Nutrients Dwarf Hamster Dry Food, 2-lb bag$8.79Chewy Price$8.99List Price$8.35Autoship Price
- Oxbow Garden Select Gerbil & Hamster Food, 1.5-lb bag$6.99Chewy Price$7.99List Price$6.64Autoship Price
- White Mill PURE Rabbit Food, 4.4-lb bag$22.99Chewy Price$21.84Autoship Price
- Kaytee Wild Meadow Hay Blend Rabbit Food, 24-oz bag$6.60Chewy Price$6.99List Price$6.27Autoship Price
- Exotic Nutrition Opossum Complete Opossum Food, 1-lb bag$12.49Chewy Price$15.95List Price$11.87Autoship Price
- Hall's Hay Orchard Grass Hay Mini-Bale Small Pet Food, 5-lb box$16.39Chewy Price$15.57Autoship Price
- Kaytee Supreme Fortified Daily Diet Guinea Pig Food, 10-lb$11.99Chewy Price$12.99List Price$11.39Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Ground Timothy Grass Hay, Soybean Hulls, Dehulled Soybean Meal...||Alfalfa Meal, Soybean Hulls, Wheat...||Ground Timothy Grass Hay, Ground Oats, Sunflower Seed Meal...||Soybean Hulls, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Barley...||Timothy Grass Meal, Soybean Hulls, Wheat Middlings...|
|Food Form||Dry Food||Pellets||Dry Food||Dried Veggies, Grains, Mix||Pellets|
|Small Pet Type||Rabbit||Rabbit||Rabbit||Rabbit||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Hamster|
|Health Feature||—||Vitamins & Minerals, Immune Support, Dental & Breath Care...||—||Vitamins & Minerals||—|
|Special Diet||—||High Fiber||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
6 Customer Reviews
This bag has it all! My rabbit loves all the goodies mixed in with the pellets.
Love this food.
Love this food for my bunny I have a 3 month old rabbit that I just got. For one props to chewy for getting the order to me in under two days !! And also this food is great. It’s a mixture of pellets and freeze dried grasses and mixed fruits. My rabbit ate her whole bowl in under an hour (maybe cuz she’s just a pig lol )
She loved it
First time moving from young to adult food, so didn't know how she would react. Tried a different brand first (shall go unnamed) and she didn't touch that. The Vita Prima is now her favorite. And thanks Chewy for giving a full refund for the one she didn't like.
My rabbit loves this food! It is a great product with great service from Chewy!
Great for a muesli mix
If I had to recommend the best pellets for rabbits, it would be Sherwood Forest and Oxbow Garden Select; but if you insist upon feeding something that's a mix instead of plain pellets, this is a good choice, it's the only true muesli mix I have seen that I would recommend; there are other rabbit foods out there that are pellets with a few herbs mixed in, I wouldn't consider those muesli mixes since they don't have so many add ins, and would recommend them assuming the pellets in the mix are good quality. Anyways, if you're looking for a muesli mix against everyone's recommendation, please choose this one!! All others that I have seen I would never give to my rabbits, but I do give them this as a treat and they love it :) Everything should always be a supplement to free choice grass hay!!
Tango, large English lop, says yummy. Eats it all. No pick and choose.