Exotic Nutrition Apple & Oat Puff Sticks Rabbit Treats, 9 count
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Crunchy snack sticks for rabbits.
- Made with premium, all-natural oat hay.
- Crafted to help support digestive health and dental hygiene.
- Ideal for rabbits, guinea pigs, chinchillas and other small animals.
- Designed keep your little dude’s daily diet from becoming monotonous.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Vitakraft Crunch Sticks Carrot & Honey Flavored Glaze Rabbit Treat, 6 count$17.37Chewy Price$17.91List Price$16.50Autoship Price
- Exotic Nutrition Critter Selects Veggie Blend Small Animal Treats, 3-oz bag$3.95Chewy Price$4.59List Price$3.75Autoship Price
- Naturals by Rosewood Fragrant Parsley Bell Small Pet Treats, 1 count$5.23Chewy Price$7.99List Price$4.97Autoship Price
- Peter's Apple Slices Small Animal Nature Treats, 1-oz bag, bundle of 4$6.72Chewy Price$7.08List Price$6.38Autoship Price
- Naturals by Rosewood Meadow Hay Bales Small Pet Treats, 2.2-lb bag, case of 4$20.90Chewy Price$24.99List Price$19.85Autoship Price
- Vitakraft Crunch Sticks Honey Flavor with Added Calcium Chinchilla Treat, 2 count$4.49Chewy Price$5.49List Price$4.27Autoship Price
- Higgins Sunburst Veggie Stix Gourmet Treats for Guinea Pigs, Rabbits & Chinchillas, 4-oz, bundle of 3$9.06Chewy Price$9.54List Price$8.61Autoship Price
- Naturals by Rosewood Nature's Salad Small Pet Treats, 7-oz bag, case of 4$16.97Chewy Price$19.99List Price$16.12Autoship Price
- Vitakraft Drops Watermelon Flavor Small Animal Treats, 4.44-oz bag$4.99Chewy Price$6.49List Price$4.74Autoship Price
- Vitakraft Crunch Sticks Wild Berry & Honey Guinea Pig Chewable Treats, 2 count$5.99Chewy Price$5.69Autoship Price
- Brown's Tropical Carnival Natural Wheat Sprays Small Animal Treats, 1.5-oz bag$5.89Chewy Price$7.89List Price$5.60Autoship Price
- Science Selective Orchard Loops Timothy Hay & Apple Small Animal Treats, 2.8-oz box, case of 4$14.40Chewy Price$19.96List Price$13.68Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Oat Hay, Beetroot Powder, Apple Powder, Wheat Flour||Timothy Hay, Wheat Flour||100% Apple Stick||Wheat, Wheat Flour, Oats...||Popped Grains & Honey: Wheat, Ground Wheat, Oats...|
|Small Pet Type||Rabbit||Rabbit||Rabbit||Rabbit||Rabbit, Guinea Pig|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
24 Customer Reviews
Rabbit Must Have!
My bunnies go crazy for these. They are perfect as they usually don't like to eat most fruits. They have never caused any GI distress for my buns, and I finally put them on auto-ship because they love them so much! For reference, I have two adult rabbits (rescued), male & female, one is a mixed lop-eared and one is most likely a dutch.
Takes right out of my hand!!
These treats are perfect for your rabbit, healthy, and great for their teeth. They will take it right out of your hand!!
All my bunnies love these puffs.I break them in half for a midnight treat.Theres not a crumb left when they get done.Cant wait for them to be back in stock especially being on sale right now.Been waiting.
BUN LOVES THESE
My honey comes running to these and grunts if I don’t give him one fast enough! (Which is always lol)
My buns go nuts for these. I swear they can smell the open canister from the next room. I usually break up the sticks into several chunks to make them last longer, and because the sticks are pretty large. Made from simple ingredients and very crispy.
Mr. Bigsley instantly started to munch down on one of these sticks then carry it off to his tunnel to finish eating. I guess he didn't want to take any chances of me taking it from him. Within 3 minutes all that was left was crumb dust and him begging for another one.
Great for chewing
Since bunnies like (and need) to chew these are great. Pretty healthy too. I break them in half so they last longer.
Rabbit likes it
The word "puffs" had me really worried on how firm these sticks are. But rest assured, they are very firm! I opened the bottle and pulled one out. They are definitely solid, not puffy like those other puff treats out there. It took more effort to break it than I expected, so I am very pleased! I broke it in half, as well as the timothy flavor, and gave my rabbit a half of each. She loves the hay cubes I buy from chewy, so I'm really glad she likes these too!! I've been wanting to buy these for her to try, but the price kept driving me away, especially if they were too soft. I finally ordered some and I'm really glad I did, thanks!
For my rabbit
My rabbit loves these, now to find a way to make her work for them
my bunny goes crazy over these!!!
My finicky little bunny loves these treats!!! She’s a little Netherlands Dwarf, so I snap these in half and give her half of one a day. She goes crazy over them! They’re crunchy and hard so good for her teeth and also very good limited ingredients!