Symton Small Live Black Soldier Fly Larvae Lizard Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- These grubs are raised on a grain and grass diet that’s treated with probiotics.
- Naturally contain high levels of calcium.
- The balanced calcium to phosphorus ratio makes these black soldier fly larvae the perfect staple diet for your reptile.
- No need for additional dusting.
- The shelf-life of these grubs is at least 2 weeks when stored as instructed.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Repashy SuperFoods Beardie Buffet Gel Premix Bearded Dragon Food, 3-oz bottle$9.99Chewy Price$12.58List Price
- Mazuri Original 5M21 Tortoise Food, 1.25-lb bag$15.19Chewy Price$18.99List Price$14.43Autoship Price
- Mazuri Bearded Dragon Food, 8-oz bag$10.49Chewy Price$13.99List Price$9.97Autoship Price
- ABDragons Large Dubia Roaches Small Pet & Reptile Food, 100 count$46.19Chewy Price$50.60List Price$43.88Autoship Price
- ABDragons Hornworm Food, 1-cup$11.00Chewy Price$10.45Autoship Price
- Mazuri Small Tortoise LS (Low Starch) Food, 8-oz bag$13.59Chewy Price$16.99List Price$12.91Autoship Price
- Symton Large Live Black Soldier Fly Larvae Lizard Food, 1000 count$22.83Chewy Price$25.49List Price$21.69Autoship Price
- Zoo Med Jumbo Can O' Grasshoppers Reptile & Bird Food, 1.2-oz can$6.89Chewy Price$7.99List Price$6.55Autoship Price
- Zoo Med Can O' Shrimp Aquatic Turtle Food, 1.2-oz can$7.99Chewy Price$7.59Autoship Price
- Zoo Med Adult Bearded Dragon Food, 10-oz jar$5.23Chewy Price$7.99List Price$4.97Autoship Price
- Komodo Diet Aquatic Turtle Food, 10-oz bag$9.89Chewy Price$9.40Autoship Price
- Rep-Cal Aquatic Turtle Food, 15-oz jar$13.56Chewy Price$12.88Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Black Soldier Fly Larvae (Live Insects)||Black Soldier Fly Larvae (Live Insects)||Black Soldier Fly Larvae (Live Insects)||Farm-Raised Superworms (Zophobas Morio)||Phoenix worms|
|Food Form||Live||Live||Live||Mealworms||N/A, Live|
|Bird Type||Wild Bird, Chicken||Wild Bird, Chicken||Wild Bird, Chicken||Bluebird, Chicken||Wild Bird, Chicken|
|Health Feature||Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals||—||—|
|Small Pet Type||—||—||—||Hedgehog, Sugar Glider||Sugar Glider, Hedgehog|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
10 Customer Reviews
Happy healthy buggies
They were happy and healthy when they arrived. My beardie is still enjoying them happily :)
Beardie loves them
I purchased 5,000 for my juvenile bearded dragon, Elliott. He loves them. So much easier to deal with than dusting super tiny crickets that die within two days and then back to the pet store. So happy I found these!
So many larvae!
Happy larvae bigger than expected. FedEx added a day to delivery. Larvae was packed with plenty of food they were just fine.
We have been getting these fly larva for months for our juvenile beardie and have had great success. This last batch however came mostly dead on arrival. I’m going to have to order a supplemental order to make it to our next auto shipment. Hopefully it was just a bad batch.
2nd time i ordered bsfl arrived dead again. I know its cold i wouldve paid for extra delivery fee they didnt require it. Very disappointed
Great all around.
I received my 5k bsfl and almost all were alive, I only found a handful dead, no big deal. I kept them for awhile in a separate tub but then moved them to my bsfl compost bin and I noticed they started dying a couple days later. After a week, I noticed a lot of dead larvae. I’m not sure what happened exactly but I have a few ideas that were all on my end. As of today, there’s just a handful left alive, I think something happened inside my box. Disappointed they’re dying but it happens.
Perfect food for my Bearded Dragon still no flies yet but soon I’m sure
Got these guys about 2 weeks ago and they are still very lively and my Salamander loves them. Also helped cure my disgust for such creatures due to handling them so often. Really cool creatures and great for my Salamander! Came fast, came alive and will buy again.
I'm new to this reptile stuff and did not realize these things produce such an odor. The ammonia is really powerful. My lizards are anoles and shy. After I've disturbed them, it takes them a bit to settle enough to eat and these larva escape the dish and then borrow into the soil or even the water in the lower half of my tank. They lived in the water for hours too... When I did see one of my lizards grab one, she spit it right back out. The quality of the larva was great, packaging was okay. I just wish someone warned me about the ammonia. I wasted 20 bucks on these stinky things that my lizards won't even eat.
I've Priced These Worms At Quite A Few Sites , But Only Chewy Has The Lowest Price With The Greatest Volume Of Quantity .