Symton Symple Reptile Food Scooper
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Fantastic reptile scooper for catching and dispensing live feeders to your reptile.
- Allows you to feed your pet without touching the bugs!
- Works well with mealworms, crickets, superworms, roaches, black soldier fly larvae and more.
- As easy to use as a pair of scissors.
- Features a 2 inch capsule diameter.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Zoo Med Angled Stainless Steel Reptile Feeding Tongs, 10-in$10.49Chewy Price$13.11List Price
- Symton Symtongs Reptile Food Tongs$7.00Chewy Price
- Zoo Med Repti Ramp Bowl, Color Varies, XLarge$23.62Chewy Price$35.99List Price
- Exo Terra Reptile Water Dish, X-Large$24.10Chewy Price$33.99List Price
- Zilla Vertical Decor Rock Feeding Ledge$24.99Chewy Price$31.99List Price
- Fluker's Corner Reptile Bowl, Large$16.29Chewy Price$23.63List Price
- Exo Terra Bamboo Tweezers Feeding Tool$6.99Chewy Price$10.49List Price
- Zoo Med Repti Rock Reptile Water Dish, Color Varies, X-Small$6.06Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- Fluker's Repta-Waterer Reptile Water Bottle, 5-oz bottle$6.23Chewy Price$7.88List Price
- Zoo Med High Quality Feeding Tongs, 6-in$10.03Chewy Price
- Zoo Med Repti Rock Reptile Water Dish, X-Large$17.68Chewy Price$25.99List Price
- Zoo Med Repti Rock Corner Reptile Water Dish, X-Large$26.05Chewy Price$49.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Plastic||Stainless Steel, Metal||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
For more than just reptile food
It will sound crazy, but I use these for cat food/treats. One of my cats prefers to have me sit her dry food on the floor and I am unable to reach down for enough to pick it up with my hand if she leaves any. I needed something that would enable me to reach a bit farther and scoop the food up without flinging it everywhere. I stumbled across these and they are working perfectly for it. You never know what other uses things will have! My only complaint is that they are kind of flimsy (made cheaply), but for the price they are worth it. I'll probably buy another just to have as a backup.
No more touching crickets
I bought these to pick up crickets out of my feeder tub. These work great and keep me from touching calcium-dusted bugs. I also use them for other feeders. I find them easier than tongs .No complaints.