Symton No-Escape Ceramic Reptile Food Bowl
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Ceramic reptile food bowl designed to keep grub inside with an inner top ring lip.
- Made with high-quality ceramic.
- Features a non-slip bottom so it stays in place while your pet dines.
- Heavy and not easy to tilt.
- A breeze to clean.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealSymton Symple Reptile Food Scooper$5.00Chewy Price
- DealStroodies 2-slot "Bothsies" Crested Gecko Feeding Ledge, Bomber Jacket Brown$7.85Chewy Price$9.50List Price
- DealZoo Med Repti Ramp Reptile Bowl$10.99Chewy Price
- DealExo Terra Mealworm Feeding Dish$23.39Chewy Price
- DealStroodies Crested Gecko Bowl, 3 count, Ancient Bronze, 2-oz$6.84Chewy Price$9.00List Price
- DealExo Terra Corner Reptile Water Dish, X-Large$47.99Chewy Price
- DealZoo Med Hermit Crab Ramp Bowl$7.82Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- DealZoo Med High Quality Feeding Tongs, 10-in$4.79Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- DealFluker's Corner Reptile Bowl, Medium$7.93Chewy Price$11.40List Price
- DealFluker's Repta-Waterer Reptile Water Bottle, 5-oz bottle$6.23Chewy Price$7.88List Price
- DealZoo Med Repti Rock Corner Reptile Water Dish, X-Large$28.18Chewy Price$35.99List Price
- DealZilla Vertical Decor Rock Feeding Ledge$24.98Chewy Price$31.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Capacity (Max)||1-oz||8-ounce||1 cup||1 cup||4-ounce|
|Material||Ceramic||Plastic||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Plastic|
|Bowl & Storage Feature||Dishwasher-Safe||—||Non-Skid||Non-Skid||—|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
8 Customer Reviews
I ordered 2 of the medium and one small. 1 of the mediums arrived broken. The other medium was chipped but still usable. The quality is really nice otherwise
Used dish with sand
I like the dish keeps the medium size dubia roaches in the dish however I was sent a used dish. Had sand stuck all over it, looks like the person who returned had sand in their terrium and just decided to send it back with sand stuck all over it.The dish itself was stuck to the cardboard box it came in. Sucks I got a used one. Didnt bother to return it because I couldnt wait for another one, I had to wash it good to make sure my bearded dragon didn't get anything from it. If I'm paying a price for NEW dish it should be new and not used.
Great for keeping small mealworms in place.
I bought this and some small mealworms to place in a larger bird feeding tray. It kept the small mealworms inside the bowl perfectly. The birds avoided the bowl and mealworms until I painted the bowl black to blend in with the black feeding tray. Now everybody is happy, especially my Warblers who are totally enjoying chowing down on the mealworms.
Love this dish for our hammie
I was on a search and find for the perfect dish for our robo hamster. I wanted something low enough so she didn't have to dive into it to eat. This was absolutely perfect, low and deep enough for our girl. Thanks Chewy rep for suggesting this.
not good for worms
The other reviews seem to like these for roaches but do not buy them if you have something like super worms, mine kept crawling out
I got a couple because a friend had them; so glad I did! My slower gecko can now hunt Dubias in the bowl, and the medium Dubias cannot escape. You’d need a larger size bowl for adult Dubias though.
Dubia roaches and bsfl cannot escape this thing (unless bsfl are wet).
Works with meal worms and so far super worms aswell