Zoo Med Aquatic River Turtle Tank Pebbles, 10-lb bag
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Pebble substrate for turtle tanks.
- Do not use for your softshell turtle.
- Made using all-natural, pre-washed river rock.
- Crafted to be safe for all sizes of aquatic turtles.
- Claw-fect for red-eared sliders, map turtles, painted turtles, musk turtles, cooters and more.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Komodo Forest Dual Feeder, Medium/Large$15.50Chewy Price$33.39List Price
- Stroodies MagLoft Magnetic BubbleLoft Gecko Hideout, Rose Gold, Small/Juvenile$12.45Chewy Price$16.00List Price
- Galapagos Mossy Cave Reptile & Amphibian Terrarium Accessory, Fresh Green, 12-in$27.18Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- Komodo Deer Skull, Medium$16.83Chewy Price$27.29List Price
- CC Pet Wavy Cave Reptile Hide$15.08Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- Exo Terra Barrel Cactus Reptile Terrarium Plant, Medium$15.99Chewy Price
- Komodo Jungle Canopy Terrarium Plant$12.31Chewy Price$18.49List Price
- Zoo Med Amazonian Phyllo Artificial Plant$7.00Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- Zoo Med Naturalistic Flora Fireball Bromeliad Artificial Plant$8.85Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- Penn-Plax Turtle Topper Above Tank Basking Platform, 14-in$53.49Chewy Price$58.99List Price
- Exo Terra Gecko Cave for Reptiles, Medium$23.18Chewy Price$33.99List Price
- Zoo Med Habba Hut$11.50Chewy Price$16.99List Price
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
3 Customer Reviews
love them. fills my 10 gal perfectly.
I would recommend washing them an straining them a few times to make sure all the debris don’t go into the tank when you add them. Other than that I have no complaints.
Not Suitable for Turtles
Not suitable for aquatic turtles. Way too small risks impaction unhappy that these are labeled that they are for turtles
Pebbles are very good not broken actually very good quality