Zoo Med Dr. Turtle Slow-Release Calcium Block Turtle Supplement
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Helps provide your turtle with the required calcium he needs.
- Encourages proper shell growth and development when accompanied with UVB lighting and heat.
- The block slowly releases calcium as it dissolves.
- Easy-to-use—simply place the turtle-shaped block into your pet’s water.
- Helps condition water to encourage a healthy environment for your BFF.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Zoo Med Repti Calcium with D3 Reptile Supplement, 3-oz jar$5.99Chewy Price$8.99List Price$5.69Autoship Price
- Zoo Med Electrolyte Reptile Soak, 8-oz jar$9.99Chewy Price
- Zoo Med Repti Calcium without D3 Reptile Supplement, 8-oz jar$8.93Chewy Price$8.99List Price$8.48Autoship Price
- Zoo Med Mineral Block Hermit Crab Supplement, 3 count$1.17Chewy Price$3.99List Price$1.11Autoship Price
- Repashy Superfoods Calcium Plus Reptile Supplement, 3-oz bottle$9.99Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- Fluker's Strawberry Banana Flavored Reptile Calcium Supplement, 4-oz bottle$7.72Chewy Price$7.33Autoship Price
- ABDragons Reptile Water Crystals, 2-lb bag$20.78Chewy Price$20.99List Price$19.74Autoship Price
- Pisces USA Calcium Without D3 Reptile Supplement, 8-oz bottle$11.90Chewy Price$12.48List Price$11.30Autoship Price
- Tetrafauna ReptoCal Calcium Powder Reptile Supplement, 2.12-oz jar$3.22Chewy Price$3.99List Price$3.06Autoship Price
- Nature Zone HerpPro Calcium & Probiotic Bearded Dragon Supplement, 2.0-oz bottle$10.98Chewy Price$14.93List Price$10.43Autoship Price
- Exo Terra Calcium Powder Reptile & Amphibian Supplement, 3.2-oz box$4.74Chewy Price$4.99List Price$4.50Autoship Price
- Zilla Gut Load Cricket Drink with Calcium Supplement, 16-oz bottle$3.39Chewy Price$3.22Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Calcium Sulfate, Magnesium Chloride.||Calcium Carbonate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Phosphate...||Precipitated Calcium Carbonate.||Calcium Carbonate, Oyster Shell Flour, Dextrose...||Calcium Carbonate.|
|Health Feature||—||Vitamins & Minerals||—||Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
13 Customer Reviews
Roger, our rescued red ear slider, loves these and eats them right up! Roger has a funny personality who loves to show off whenever anyone is around! Very cool turtle
This literally dissolves in 2 days in a 30 gallon tank of water.
Freshwater snail/shrimp tank !
Everyone loves this ! My snails shells are slowly getting more colorful now that I’ve put this in my tank ! I wish I could hide it a little more but it’s cute enough so it’s not an issue
I dont know what i did wrong
I don't know if im overreacting but when i first put mine in the tank you could see it starting to dissolve then it stopped and now 24 hours later it looks the exact same and i see nothing happening to it, and my turtle is showing no interest
The calcium block is great for my snails and turtles shell health, very easy to use and I like how it’s safe if ingested by the turtle.
I put this in. My turtle tank! After 10 days water in tank still very clear!
Good product. Wasn't expensive. Heard of this company thru my neighbor. Satisfied with my order. Fast shipping too
Best product my turtle loves it definitely will buy again
I use these in my freshwater aquarium. It is great for my snails shells. It just melts away. Calcium good for fish bones too I guess.
dissolves very fast
I guess it worked OK, but was gone very fast. My Zatoichi seemed no different with it than without it.