Tender & True Turkey & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Prepared in the USA.
- Humanely raised turkey is the first ingredient in this dry dog food recipe.
- Certified humanely raised by Global Animal Partnership.
- Healthy grains include beneficial fiber to aid in proper digestion.
- Offers 100% complete and balanced nutrition for dogs of all life stages.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Tender & True Limited Ingredient Grain-Free Ocean Whitefish & Potato Recipe Dry Dog Food, 11-lb bag$29.99Chewy Price$38.99List Price$28.49Autoship Price
- DealHolistic Select Adult Health Grain-Free Rabbit & Lamb Meal Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$17.49Chewy Price$16.62Autoship Price
- Karma Balanced Nutrition Plant First Recipe with White Fish Adult Dry Dog Food, 24-lb bag$77.98Chewy Price$74.08Autoship Price
- DealHorizon Pulsar Whole Grain Pork Recipe Dry Dog Food, 25-lb bag$62.99Chewy Price
- DealTender & True Limited Ingredient Grain-Free Salmon & Sweet Potato Recipe Dry Dog Food, 11-lb bag$32.49Chewy Price$55.99List Price$30.87Autoship Price
- DealTender & True Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Dog Food, 23-lb bag$56.94Chewy Price$74.99List Price$54.09Autoship Price
- Freely Salmon Recipe Limited Ingredient Whole Grain Dry Dog Food, 21-lb bag$74.99Chewy Price$79.99List Price$71.24Autoship Price
- DealHolistic Select Adult Health Duck Meal Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 24-lb bag$77.99Chewy Price$64.59Autoship Price
- Hound & Gatos Grain-Free Cage Free Turkey Recipe Dry Dog Food, 24-lb bag$96.64Chewy Price$91.81Autoship Price
- DealI and Love and You Lovingly Simple Limited Ingredient Diet Lamb and Sweet Potato Dry Dog Food, 3.85-lb bag$15.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price$15.19Autoship Price
- Freely Flexitarian Recipe Limited Ingredient Whole Grain Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$19.04Chewy Price$24.99List Price$18.09Autoship Price
- DealI and Love and You Naked Essentials Ancient Grain Chicken and Turkey Recipe Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$13.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price$13.29Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Turkey, Chicken meal, Brown rice...||Chicken, Chicken meal, Brown rice...||Lamb, Goat Meal, Brown Rice...||Chicken, Chicken Meal, Turkey Meal...||Chicken, Chicken Meal, Ground Brown Rice...|
|Special Diet||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free, With Grain||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free, With Grain||No Corn No Wheat No Soy||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, With Grain, Non-GMO||Limited Ingredient Diet, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Sensitive Digestion...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Turkey, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Lamb||Chicken, Turkey, Poultry||Chicken, Pumpkin, Poultry, Fruits & Vegetables|
|Food Form||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
5 Customer Reviews
finally something my 1year old golden loves IT!
MUST TASTE GOOD SHE LOVES IT! VERY SELECTIVE LITTLE GIRL! FINALLY ENJOYING HER MEALS.
Finnaly, an ingredient list I can live with
NO mysterious (and unnecessary) "natural flavors", NO nasty canola oil, and NO hard to digest pea/bean ingredients in excess. Thank You Tender & True for making a dry kibble a loving Mommy-person can live with.
Dog did not like this
l've been trying to find a dog food with grain due to DCM concerns. This had great reviews and appeared to have quality ingredients. My lab has 0 interest in this food. I noticed when I opened the bag it smelled like cereal and not meat or typical dog food so maybe it was the lack of smell that had him disinterested. Either way, we will not be buying this again as it was definitely not a hit with our dog.
Pooch Allergic To Amoxicillion
Hello. Sasha the dachshund here. Mommy tried me on lots of foods and I was having a bad itchy bumpy skin problem. Had to go to vet and get meds, and shots, and me no likey any of that. Mom figured out it had to be the food when I got so bumpy and miserable I couldn't eat. She fed me something different and I was better, but not 100 percent. Finally, she guessed it had to be antibiotics in the chicken in my food. Cause I was really bad itchy when I was a pup and had to take a pill that my body didn't like at all. After getting a new pill I got better and was doing pretty good until lately all the brands of food we tried must have been using chickens loaded with the pill that made me sick. Well, been on this food for a few weeks now. Been off steroids for 6 days now and no itchy, bumpy, losing fur mess that I was. Thanks Mom, Chewy, and the Tender And True Kibble peeps. Kisses Sasha.
My pup is thriving on it!
I switched to this from another brand because my 12 lb puppy was producing bowel movements as large at the 37 lb dog. Which usually means there is a lot he can't digest or needs in the previous food. When I switched to this food his turds became very small and of a healthy nature according to the poop scale. None of my 3 puppies under 13 months old could eat grain free. This was the best I could find otherwise. My Vet also said rice is good for them and I feed them rice and chicken when they have tummy issues too. I'm so glad to have found this food.