Tetra BIO-Bag Aquarium Filter Cartridge
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Filter helps maintain healthy pH levels in your aquarium.
- Removes dirt and debris with duel-sided floss.
- Provides four stages of filtration with ultra-activated carbon.
- Removes odors and yellow discoloration from your tank.
- Compatible with BIO-Bag filters.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealTetra Pond Filtration Fountain Kit with Flat Box Filter, 250 - 500 gal$100.98Chewy Price$153.19List Price
- DealAqueon QuietFlow 30/50 Phosphate Reducing Specialty Filter Pad, 4 count$5.53Chewy Price$10.99List Price$5.25Autoship Price
- DealAqueon Replacement Betta Filter Cartridge, 2 count$4.93Chewy Price$5.99List Price$4.68Autoship Price
- DealTetra Pond Debris Handling Pump$138.99Chewy Price$357.09List Price
- DealBoyd Chemi-Pure Elite All in One Filter Media, 6.5-oz jar$11.59Chewy Price$14.99List Price$11.01Autoship Price
- DealCoralife Super Protein Aquarium Skimmer & Pump, 220 gal$291.75Chewy Price$399.99List Price
- DealAqueon QuietFlow 20/75 Carbon Reducing Specialty Aquarium Filter Pads$4.89Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- DealBoyd Chemi-Pure Filter Media, 5-oz jar$10.79Chewy Price$11.99List Price$10.25Autoship Price
- DealAquaClear Ammonia Remover Filter Insert, Size 50$1.99Chewy Price$5.49List Price$1.89Autoship Price
- DealFluval Edge Foam & Biomax Renewal Kit, 1 Count$1.99Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- DealAPI Crystal Bio-Chem Zorb Filter Cartridge, Size 5, 2 count$2.68Chewy Price$3.59List Price$2.55Autoship Price
- DealTetra GreenFree Ultraviolet Pond Clarifier, 36-watt$148.24Chewy Price$352.69List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Mesh, Synthetic Fabric||Cotton, Natural Fabric||Mesh, Synthetic Fabric||Plastic||Mesh, Synthetic Fabric|
|Aquarium Type||Freshwater, Saltwater||Saltwater||Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater, Saltwater|
|Fish Type||—||Marine Fish||Tropical Freshwater, Betta, Cichlid, Goldfish, Marine Fish||Tropical Freshwater, Marine Fish||Tropical Freshwater, Marine Fish|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
5 Customer Reviews
After eight years my old Tetra filter died and I just purchased a new one that utilizes the bio-bag cartridges. They work very well!
Nothing wrong with product but came in a cardboard box without any instructions. Looked like it was packed by a 2year old. Pieces just thrown in.
Tetra Bio Bag Filter
Love to order from Chewy. I needed this ASAP due to changes in my fish tank. It arrived within two days and is exactly what I needed and being able to get a larger quantity at once will keep me able to keep my tank clean much easier. Thank you Chewy for supplying us with great quality products at affordable prices.
Easy to use and trap a lot of guck
These filters are very easy to assemble and I found them to be very effective at trapping a lot of my aquarium's waste. If you have an aquariums with a lot of fish and cloudy water, I recommend rinsing off the surface of the filters every 2-3 days for optimal performance.
I have 2 systems that use this filter, it's pricey because of the little tablet you put in the middle, "Stay Clean Technology" my butt, not only do you have to assemble it but it is no different then the bio filter w/o it. It It should be cheaper since we have to assemble it, like anything else we by. Save your money and buy the bulk pack w/o stay clean technology, it works the same, tablet is just a buffer which you already have in some chemicals you add or Aquarium Salt, pillow softeners are cheaper and work great and last longer.