Tetra No More Algae Controls Algae Growth for Water Clarity, 8 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Controls existing algae and prevents new growth
- Leaves water and aquarium clean and clear
- For use in glass and acrylic aquariums
- In convenient, premeasured fizz tabs
- Treats up to 160 gallons
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- API pH Down Freshwater Aquarium Water Treatment, 16-oz bottle$14.48Chewy Price$20.28List Price$13.76Autoship Price
- API Stress Coat Aquarium Water Conditioner, 4-oz bottle$4.98Chewy Price$6.98List Price$4.73Autoship Price
- DealAPI Accu-Clear Freshwater Aquarium Clarifier, 1.25-oz bottle$4.98Chewy Price$4.73Autoship Price
- Fluval Cycle Biological Booster Water Conditioner, 16.9-oz bottle$19.98Chewy Price$22.99List Price$18.98Autoship Price
- Aqueon Ammonia Neutralizer Water Conditioner, 16-oz bottle$4.92Chewy Price$13.49List Price$4.67Autoship Price
- Tetra AquaSafe Aquarium Water Conditioner, 1.69-oz bottle$2.48Chewy Price$2.99List Price$2.36Autoship Price
- API Saltwater Aquarium Master Test Kit, 550 count$35.98Chewy Price$50.48List Price$34.18Autoship Price
- Instant Ocean Sea Salt for Aquariums, 10-gal$7.09Chewy Price$6.74Autoship Price
- Tetra EasyStrips 6-in-1 Freshwater & Saltwater Aquarium Test Strips, 100 count$19.19Chewy Price$37.49List Price$18.23Autoship Price
- Aqueon Aquarium Freshwater Plant Food, 16-oz bottle$11.03Chewy Price$13.99List Price$10.48Autoship Price
- Tetra AquaSafe Plus Freshwater & Marine Aquarium Water Conditioner, 8.45-oz bottle$3.79Chewy Price$6.09List Price$3.60Autoship Price
- DealTetra Pond AlgaeControl Water Treatment, 33.8-oz bottle$20.40Chewy Price$28.39List Price$19.38Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Fish Type||Tropical Freshwater||Tropical Freshwater||Tropical Freshwater, Betta, Cichlid, Goldfish||Tropical Freshwater||Goldfish, Tropical Freshwater, Marine Fish...|
|Aquarium Type||Freshwater||Freshwater||Freshwater||Freshwater||Freshwater, Saltwater|
Questions & Answers
17 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
17 Customer Reviews
Turtle Tank Must Have
I keep my turtle tank outside. During the morning and afternoon the sun shines on my turtle tank causing algae to grow like crazy. After two days the tank is dark green with algae. I tried many anti-algae products, but none would work. Finally I tried a tablet of No More Algae after cleaning my tank water and it worked! I added one tablet for three days and the water stayed super clear for at least 3 weeks!! It had no effect on my turtle or the fish I feed her. It even cleared up the filter! Definitely 5 Stars and will continue to use this product forever!
Excellent Product! No More Algae, even after only a couple of doses.
We used this for our 55 gallon tank and it was magic. Cleared up the fogginess right away. We change filters quite often but this tablet helped make the tank prestine.
No more algae
I previously had No More Algae from another company name. I’m not sure if Tetra brand is going to work as well yet, but if the ingredients are the same it should. The previous brand worked wonderful and I was surprised. I use them in my fish tank and in the little pond that I have on my deck. I hope that they are the same it is wonderful not having to empty the tanks and clean them.
Nope nope nope
This didn't work at all, did not remove any algae. In fact, within 2 days of taking the filter out and putting the tablet in there is even MORE algae in the tank. The instructions also don't even say how long to keep a filter out or how often the tablets can be used. So, no to this product. Do not recommend.
I love these tablets! I used to have to clean algae off the walls of my tank and accessories every week. Now, there's never any algae on the walls and a minimal amount on the plants and rocks. I only use half a tablet each week since I have a 5-gallon tank, and I appreciate that the tablets are super easy to break in half (meaning they don't crumble all over the place). I just pop half a tablet in each week and they've helped so much with algae. I will continue using these! I haven't noticed any adverse effects in my fish's behavior or health.
I could not even use this stuff to try it. I have live plants and it says not to use with live plants. It also would have taken the whole box to treat my tank. So I cannot recommend or recommend this product.
It works better than expected
Not only did this product prevent algae growth it cleared up already existing problems. It worked for more than a month before I needed to use it again.
One star is too much
This stuff is over priced crap I put three tabs in my thirty gallon tank and it's been 48 hrs and nothing still green cloudy as it was before seriously this stuff is garbage
Success At Last
This is a great product! I've used many other algae control products and none have worked as good as this one. It took all the algae off the rocks and plants. The best part is that I don't have to use it again for at least a month. I don't like putting a foreign product into the aquarium unless absolutely necessary and worry about its long term affect on the fish. Therefore, once per month is tolerable.