Tetra PRO PlecoWafers Complete Diet for Algae Eaters Fish Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- All-vegetable sinking wafers ideal for bottom-feeding fish.
- 2-in-1 wafers feature staple diet and a concentrated algae center.
- High in the essential fiber your fish needs.
- Fortified food with vitamins and nutrients to support fish immune system.
- Won't cloud water when used as directed.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- TetraMarine Saltwater Flakes Marine Fish Food, 5.65-oz jar$8.54Chewy Price$17.79List Price$8.11Autoship Price
- Tetra Cichlid Floating Cichlid Sticks Fish Food, 5.65-oz jar$7.18Chewy Price$10.29List Price$6.82Autoship Price
- Tetra Pond Variety Blend Color & Vitality Enhancing Koi & Goldfish Fish Food, 1.32-lb bag$13.99Chewy Price$23.29List Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Omega One Freshwater Flakes Tropical Fish Food, 5.3-oz jar$15.37Chewy Price$17.99List Price$14.60Autoship Price
- Tetra Betta 3-in-1 Select-A-Food Fish Food, 1.34-oz jar$4.81Chewy Price$5.09List Price$4.57Autoship Price
- API Pond Koi & Goldfish Food, 2.68-lb bag, bundle of 2$55.38Chewy Price$58.30List Price$52.61Autoship Price
- TetraMin Tropical Granules Fish Food, 3.52-oz jar$6.99Chewy Price$7.09List Price$6.64Autoship Price
- Hikari Bio-Gold Betta Fish Food, 0.088-oz packet$1.99Chewy Price$2.59List Price
- Dennerle Shrimp King Snail Stixx Freshwater Snail Food, 1.6-oz bag$16.24Chewy Price$17.75List Price
- Cobalt Aquatics Crab & Lobster Minis Fish Food, 1.2-oz jar$3.82Chewy Price$4.34List Price
- Mazuri Koi Platinum Bits For Fish Under 6 Inches Food$52.99Chewy Price$57.99List Price$50.34Autoship Price
- Blackwater Premium Koi & Goldfish Food Gold-N Medium Pellet Fish Food, 40-lb bag$142.30Chewy Price$135.19Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Wheat Germ Meal, Feeding Oat Meal, Corn Starch...||Wheat Germ Meal, Feeding Oat Meal, Corn Starch...||Whole menhaden fish meal, Whole wheat, Wheat middlings...||Fish Meal, Wheat Flour, Wheat Germ Meal...||Fish Meal, Wheat, Rice Flour...|
|Fish Type||Bottom Feeder, Tropical Freshwater||Bottom Feeder, Tropical Freshwater||Bottom Feeder, Tropical Freshwater||Bottom Feeder, Tropical Freshwater||Bottom Feeder|
Questions & Answers
12 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
111 Customer Reviews
Fed for at least 18 years, same dude
He was about 2" when I got him in 2004. He is/was 12" long. Getting kinda crooked cause he's old. I believe the only reason he didn't get bigger because he is only in a 40 gal tank. He's nicely plump, I feed him one wafer every other day except Sun/Mon.
My pleco is hungry
My poor pleco is acting like he is starving! He is coming to the top to eat the other food with his tank buddies. I had been feeding him three of these a day, like his usually wafers. When I did a water change and vacuumed the bottom of the tank, I found the reason why. These wafers don’t ever soften up! He can’t eat them! I watched him today. He has been trying to eat one for an hour now! Good thing I have some zucchini in the freezer for him. I attached a photo. The chip is in his mouth, he is trying to eat it. Poor buddy. I definitely won’t get this kind again! The solid green ones were ok.
Hello, I have to drop a few of these in because my snail waits for these and my plecos have to fight over it with my large mystery snail lol. It’s a race!These are my primary food for my Algae eaters!
Cloudy water & fish won't eat it
I really wanted to believe the better reviews here, so I bought this for my common pleco and my siamese algae eater. Not only did they avoid these wafers like the plague, but none of my 5 food-greedy goldfish would touch them either! The food would sit on the bottom and swell up to a slimy, moldy puffball within a few hours that ended up clouding the water. I did a full water change (30 gallon tank) and gave the wafers a second chance, putting them in the tank to get the same results: super cloudy water and no food eaten. I had to do another full change and fed fish with other foods and had no problems afterward. I wish Chewy would accept exchanges or returns for this, as I had only taken about 8-10 wafers from the whole bag. I do not recommend this product.
Clouds my water but the fish like them
I got these because our usual brand was out of stock. The fish seem to love the taste but the wafers make a mess out if my tank for a bit. Tiny particulate everywhere. I won’t get them again.
Pleco likes it but they don't break easy
My baby bristlenose pleco likes it but they're so big and I only have the one pleco (in a smaller tank waiting till he can get bigger to go in with my Oscars) so I have to break it into smaller pieces and they don't break easy. That's the only reason I didn't give it five stars. When you break it they don't break in half the outside ring breaks off and your left with giving them the algae tablet or the green part. Had I known this I probably would have went with a different algae tablet while he was a baby until he was big enough to eat the whole thing. Thought I would share in case someone was looking to get these for a baby pleco.
Placos love this
I drop 2or 3 in the tank and it's over. They love this
EASY FOOD TO FEED YOUR ALGAE EATER
I FEED MY ALGAE EATER THIS FOOD AND THEY LOVE IT AND THEY WILL EAT IT AND YOUR WATER WILL NOT BE CLOUDY JUST FOLLOW THE DIRECTION AND YOU WILL NOT HAVE NO PROBLEM
Good product,doesn’t cloud water resealable bag
My clown loaches, silver dollars and pleco love em.
Love using Chewy for my pet's need. Always great turn around delivery time. Easy to use app to find everything I need.