Zoo Med Pleco Banquet Block Fish Food, .45-oz
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Time-release food block for suckermouth type catfish.
- Contains algae and wood fiber for the long-term health of your finned friend.
- Ideal supplemental food source for difficult feeders.
- Serves as a great vacation feeder for either fresh or saltwater fish.
- Provides an opportunity for bottom feeders to wear mouth parts naturally.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Tetra BloodWorms Freeze-Dried Fish Food, 0.25-oz jar$3.50Chewy Price$5.69List Price$3.32Autoship Price
- Aqueon Shrimp Pellets Fish Food, 6.5-oz jar$2.99Chewy Price$7.69List Price$2.84Autoship Price
- Tetra TetraPro Tropical Fish Color Crisps Fish Food, 2.65-oz$6.64Chewy Price$8.09List Price$6.31Autoship Price
- Tetra PRO PlecoWafers Complete Diet for Algae Eaters Fish Food, 5.29-oz bag$4.99Chewy Price$9.09List Price$4.74Autoship Price
- TetraMin Tropical Flakes Fish Food, 3.53-oz jar, bundle of 2$19.52Chewy Price$20.54List Price$18.54Autoship Price
- Tetra ShrimpWafers Catfish & Loaches Fish Food, 3-oz$5.01Chewy Price$7.09List Price$4.76Autoship Price
- Tetra Color Tropical Granules Fish Food, 10.58-oz jar, bundle of 2$19.56Chewy Price$20.58List Price$18.58Autoship Price
- DealTetraFin Goldfish Flakes Fish Food, 7.06-oz jar$7.35Chewy Price$14.19List Price$6.98Autoship Price
- Tetra Pond Spring & Fall Diet Transitional Fish Food, 3.08-lb bag, bundle of 2$86.62Chewy Price$91.18List Price$82.29Autoship Price
- DealTetra Pond Koi Growth High Protein Koi & Goldfish Food, 4.85-lb bag$25.97Chewy Price$46.69List Price$24.67Autoship Price
- Tetra TetraPro Goldfish Crisps Fish Food, 1.52-oz$3.59Chewy Price$4.19List Price$3.41Autoship Price
- Tetra Pond Koi Vibrance Color Enhancing Sticks Koi & Goldfish Food, 5.18-lb bag, 2 count$53.78Chewy Price$56.62List Price$51.09Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Calcium Sulfate, Plankton, Powdered Cellulose...||Wheat Germ Meal, Feeding Oat Meal, Corn Starch...||Shrimp Meal, Dehulled Soybean Meal, Wheat Flour...||Wheat Germ Meal, Feeding Oat Meal, Corn Starch...||Whole menhaden fish meal, Whole wheat, Wheat middlings...|
|Fish Type||Bottom Feeder, Tropical Freshwater, Marine Fish||Bottom Feeder, Tropical Freshwater||Bottom Feeder||Bottom Feeder, Tropical Freshwater||Bottom Feeder, Tropical Freshwater|
|Food Form||Feeders / Blocks||Wafers||Shrimp||Wafers||Wafers|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health||—||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
23 Customer Reviews
My Large pleco, Pebbles luves them. I got a few in hopes that she would eat them while I was away and my husband needed to take care of her. He said, she took to it immediately!
My pleco loved this treat. But he is very large and wiped it out in one day. I was very happy he enjoyed it, but did expect it to last a little longer.
Not worth the money.
It does stick around for about a week is all I can say for it. None of my algae eaters liked the, I have 4 different kinds, and even the goldfish that eat anything didn't seem too interested.
Plecos say this is a no-go
Unfortunately my two 14inch long Plecos refused to eat these. Even my Cories didn’t eat them. They just caused a mess.
arrived and undamage
Had a few items that were damage, but this one was fine.
Bristlenose didn't touch it
Not saying it's bad but my bristlenose plecos wouldn't touch it
Chewy is worth every penny!
My pleco loves these, he is huge and there is not much algea left in the tank because he ate it, lol
My Pleco Approves
My Pleco approves of this vacation feeder. I felt comfortable leaving him knowing he had this in the tank.
These are the best
Huma loves these. Will be ordering more! They last long and the sucker fish love them and so do the other fish. My kids like to make sure they have them all the time now
Pleco not interested
My large pleco hasn't gone near the block since I placed it in the tank two weeks ago. It is slowly dissolving from the filter/water circulation and time released contents.