Tetra TetraPro Goldfish Crisps Fish Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Nutritious fish flakes to keep your finned friend going strong.
- Made with a low-heat process to preserve essential vitamins.
- Features an optimized protein-to-fat ratio and high-protein krill for muscle growth.
- Flakes float longer to give your goldfish more time to eat.
- Leaves less waste behind for more usable food and clearer water.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Blue Ridge Koi & Goldfish Mini Pellet Growth Formula Koi & Goldfish Food, 2-lb bag$13.95Chewy Price$13.25Autoship Price
- DealTetraMin Tropical Flakes Fish Food, 2.20-lb bucket$44.00Chewy Price$69.99List Price$41.80Autoship Price
- Tetra ShrimpWafers Catfish & Loaches Fish Food, 3-oz$5.01Chewy Price$7.09List Price$4.76Autoship Price
- DealTetra Cichlid Floating Cichlid Sticks Fish Food, 11.30-oz jar$14.26Chewy Price$17.19List Price$13.55Autoship Price
- Zoo Med Original Banquet Time Release Fish Feeding Block$3.17Chewy Price$3.99List Price$3.01Autoship Price
- Tetra TetraColor Plus Tropical Flakes Fish Food, 7.06-oz bottle$14.71Chewy Price$19.29List Price$13.97Autoship Price
- Blue Ridge Koi & Goldfish Platinum Pro Formula Koi & Goldfish Food, 4.5-lb bottle$27.95Chewy Price$26.55Autoship Price
- Tetra TetraPro Tropical Crisps Fish Food, 6.7-oz, bundle of 2$20.88Chewy Price$21.98List Price$19.84Autoship Price
- Tetra Pond Koi Growth High Protein Koi & Goldfish Food, 9.52-oz jar$10.09Chewy Price$9.59Autoship Price
- Blackwater Premium Koi & Goldfish Food Color Enhancing Large Pellet Fish Food, 5-lb bag$27.65Chewy Price$28.32List Price$26.27Autoship Price
- Tetra Cichlid Crisps Fish Food, 8.82-oz jar$13.58Chewy Price$19.29List Price$12.90Autoship Price
- Kaytee Koi's Choice Premium Fish Food, 25-lb bag$63.49Chewy Price$60.32Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Fish Meal, Ground Brown Rice, Dried Yeast...||Fish Meal, Dried Yeast, Ground Brown Rice...||Wheat Germ Meal, Corn Flour, Feeding Oat Meal...||Fish Meal, Ground Brown Rice, Dried Yeast...||Salmon Meal, Wheat Flour, Dehulled Soybean Meal...|
|Fish Type||Goldfish||Tropical Freshwater||Goldfish||Goldfish||Tropical Freshwater|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
14 Customer Reviews
Better than flakes
Not sure it keeps the fish waste down because it doesn't disintegrate easily. They find it easier, eat it, then defecate. Flakes get embedded in the pebbles. They skip over it and don't eat it, no defecation.
Love these crisps!
I love the crisps rather than flaks because they don't break down to bitty pieces like flakes do. This allows them to float at the top longer, rather than getting distributed throughout the water and eventually lost to break down.
Doesn't sink fast
Less waste the crisp float much longer than flake food
my nickname is KT - your 4 'character' rule is really very STUPID !!
good - fine - okeedokee [your 50 character 'review' rule is even more STUPID !!] so now, CHEWY is wasting my time and I don't appreciate that :(
treats for fishies
these are great treats for goldfish or platy's, or molly's. they all seem to love them.
Goldfish is very happy!
The crisps are hard too find and I am so glad that Chewy has them and they make ordering so easy and on time. Wonderful folks and we are so appreciative of their service. Betty G
Great buy from Chewy
I'm so glad Chewy has goldfish food at a great price. Never thought they would carry it. They have now covered all my bases.
They don't seem to like them now
I fed these along w the flakes at 1st and this is my 3rd can so far. But all of a sudden they don't seem to like these anymore. Don't know why. I will take them off it for a while and see if maybe they prefer it as an occasional treat.
Fish love crisps
My pond goldfish gobble up their Tetra crisps. I like them because they don’t cloud the water.
Fish love this crisps
I love this and so does my goldfish, it is easy to feed and the tank stays clean as long as you don't over feed