Tetra Whisper UL Air Pump for Aquariums
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Designed to keep your deep-water aquarium’s oxygen levels high, ensuring your fish stay healthy and happy
- Provides reliable functionality at an economical cost
- Unique dome shape, integrated sound-dampening chambers, rubber feet and suspended motor actually flatten sound wave frequencies for quiet, reliable performance
- Efficient and easy-to-use, these pumps can handle the aeration needs of aquariums from 10 to 100 gallons
- Thick walls insulate motor noise
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Pond Boss Waterfall Pump, 2,300 GPH$147.69Chewy Price$174.00List Price
- Spaces Places Submersible Fish Pond Pump, 900 GPH$84.50Chewy Price$119.99List Price
- Hydor Koralia Evolution Circulation & Wave Pump, 550-600 GPH$49.95Chewy Price
- Simplicity 1000 DC Aquarium Pump$97.95Chewy Price
- Savio Water Master Clear Pond Pump, 2220 GPH$224.00Chewy Price$320.00List Price
- JBJ Aquarium Accela Submersible Powerheads Aquarium Pump, 166 GPH$19.99Chewy Price
- Current USA eFlux Wave Pump Manifold HUB$19.95Chewy Price
- AquaClear Powerhead Water Pump, Size 50$28.80Chewy Price$77.99List Price
- Aqueon Freshwater & Saltwater Circulation Aquarium Pump, 950 GPH$19.79Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- Tetra Pond Fountain Set, Large$16.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- Tetra Whisper Non-UL Air Pump for Aquariums, Size 040$12.72Chewy Price$16.79List Price
- SunGrow Aquarium Betta Fish & Turtle Tank Food Automatic Flakes & Pellet Feeder Feeding Ring$4.97Chewy Price$12.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Fish Type||Tropical Freshwater, Betta, Cichlid, Goldfish, Marine Fish||Tropical Freshwater, Betta, Cichlid, Goldfish, Marine Fish||Tropical Freshwater||Tropical Freshwater||Tropical Freshwater|
|Aquarium Type||Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater||Freshwater||Freshwater|
Questions & Answers
28 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
66 Customer Reviews
Everyone loves bubbles
This is about the third unit we've tried in our turtle stock tank environment. So far it's holding up very well. The turtles love the spa effect of the bubbles and fish can breathe again. We'll see how long this lasts in this very harsh environment.
"The Shape of Loudness"
This air pump was ordered to replace a 25+ year old pump that was getting a little loud. This Tetra air pump was much louder than my old one, and I will be sending it right back. I was not expecting perfect silence, but I am better off keeping the old one.
This Is Not A Wisper Pump
Ordered this thinking I was getting the same pump I got about 2 years ago. This is not a wisper pump as pictured. It is very loud. Chewy sent me the same pump again when I complained. I told them then that I felt I was going to get the same pump again. They sent me a different UPC for the replacement pump but, wasn't it was the same pump.
A little too noisy from the start
My pump started out a little annoyingly noisy. The increase in noise progressed steadily and slowly enough that I just tried to get used to it and then reposition the pump and then hide it so I might hear it less. Today I finally opened it to check internals and maybe re-seat the shell. It was stunningly silent for about 5 minutes and went right back to being as noisy as before. Maybe there's an easy fix for this? Definitely getting a different pump for now.
Fish tank acc
Doesn't come with a air line. And does not say it don't come with line. Very disappointed
Not worth it
Failed a few months in. Vibrating so hard it screams
Just stopped working
Worked fine until it just stopped working. Didn’t even get two months out of it, and I had to replace it for a different one.
# 1 in my book.
Chewy is the best! Whatever I need I check Chewy first. Never a problem, great company.
Silent and powerful
I don't think I'll ever buy another brand of air pump. These are so quiet and have rubber feet so you don't have to hear then rattle either.
they all say they’re very quiet, but this one really is!! now i don’t have to turn up the tv louder than i like