TevraPet FirstAct Plus Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 23 - 44 lbs
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Contains a total of 3 treatments.
- Formulated to kill fleas, ticks and lice.
- Paw-fect for dogs that weigh 23 to 44 pounds.
- Comes in a topical liquid form that’s waterproof.
- Designed to prevent flea eggs and larvae from developing.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Hartz UltraGuard Pro Triple Action Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 31-60 lbs, 6 Doses (6-mos. supply)$26.36Chewy Price$25.04Autoship Price
- TevraPet FirstAct Plus Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 89 - 132 lbs, 3 Doses (3-mos. supply)$16.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- Vet's Best Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, Over 40 lbs, 4 Doses (4-mos. supply)$11.39Chewy Price$19.99List Price$10.82Autoship Price
- PetArmor Plus Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 89-132 lbs, 3 Doses (3-mos. supply)$24.99Chewy Price$28.99List Price$23.73Autoship Price
- PetArmor Plus Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 45-88 lbs, 3 Doses (3-mos. supply)$24.99Chewy Price$28.99List Price$23.73Autoship Price
- Sentry Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, over 66 lbs, 3 Doses (3-mos. supply)$9.64Chewy Price$10.49List Price$9.16Autoship Price
- Sentry FiproGuard Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 89-132 lbs, 6 Doses (6-mos. supply)$15.12Chewy Price$39.99List Price$14.36Autoship Price
- K9 Advantix II Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 4-10 lbs, 2 Doses (2-mos. supply)$23.98Chewy Price$29.98List Price$22.78Autoship Price
- Virbac EFFIPRO Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 45-88.9 lbs, 3 Doses (3-mos. supply)$38.21Chewy Price$36.30Autoship Price
- Onguard Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 89-132 lbs, 3 Doses (3-mos. supply)$18.99Chewy Price$18.04Autoship Price
- Dr. Mercola Tick Stick Dog & Cat Tick Removal Tool$6.32Chewy Price$6.65List Price
- Miracle Care Natural Flea & Tick Spray for Dogs, 24-oz bottle$17.99Chewy Price$17.09Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Fipronil + (s)-Methoprene||Fipronil + (s)-Methoprene||Fipronil + (s)-Methoprene||Fipronil + (s)-Methoprene||Active Ingredients: Fipronil 9.8%, (S)-Methoprene 8.8%.|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds||Medium Breeds, Small Breeds|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
13 Customer Reviews
Tevra for Dogs
Ticks are numerous in my area of CT. We’ve been using the TevraPet First Act plus for a few years now and it seems to work well for my three dogs. I can’t say how effective it is on fleas as we fortunately do not have an issue with fleas. I will continue to use until it no longer works, but hopefully that doesn’t happen.
Didn’t seem to work
It’s supposed to kill active flees as well or so it says on the box. I followed the directions to the letter and the pups still itching but I don’t see any fleas so not entirely sure.
More fleas than before use
Applied as directed, miserable dog for 24 and it’s didn’t make any difference in fleas. The directions say it can be reapplied once a week for no more than 4 weeks so we did that and it still didn’t work. More fleas than before. Needless to say we will only be buying frontline from now on.
First time trying this so far good. I’m happy with the out come my dog likes to go outside and lay in dirt and grass I am buying this again
Works great for my two Havanese . First time I’ve used this brand.
Free your dog of pesky fleas and ticks
I have used TevraPet Flea and Tick spot treatment for years. Never found any fleas on my dog.
Waste of money
I bought FIRSTACTplus for dogs and cats. It is/was utterly useless. My pets now have fleas and I can't put another brand on them until mid-September. I am disabled and live on a very limited income...money I can't afford to waste, but did.
Price is great, but I applied it to my dog, and one week later I found an engorged tick on his head. Fortunately, we caught it before it was fully engorged, but the treatment didn't appear to be working.
I have been using this Frontline generic product for a few years now with no issues. I'm so glad to see it on Chewy.com as I regularly order from here. FirstAct Plus is much cheaper than Frontline Plus and works just the same. I can't ask for anything better than that...love saving money : )
Whew, it works
Basically the situation is that I'm in an apartment now and normally what I do is the seresto for the 8 months of warm season and then 4 months off because I've never had any bugs in the winter... Well now being in such close proximity to other dogs, my girls got fleas after being off the collar. In addition, there are also chiggers (?) here which is a first for me so they were both still scratching like crazy this past summer even with the seresto on. So I will now have to switch back to drops for as long as I'm here. Tried these since they are essentially the same as Frontline Plus and thankfully no bad reactions at all!! No fleas in sight and my younger girl's belly is no longer red and inflamed. Very happy with these and will likely get again.