Thornell L.O.E Laundry Odor Eliminator, 32-oz bottle
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Helps remove odors from towels, scrubs, blankets, clothes and other items that can be washed in the washing machine.
- Non-enzyme formula is designed to remove odor, not mask it.
- Completely non-toxic and biodegradable so it’s safe for your pet and the environment.
- Can also be used to pretreat items by adding ½ oz of water and soaking before washing.
- Just one bottle is enough for 64 loads of dirty laundry!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Air Scense Lime Natural Air Freshener Spray, 7-oz bottle$7.90Chewy Price$11.99List Price$7.50Autoship Price
- Pet Odor Exterminator Furry Tails Air Freshener Dog & Cat Spray, 7-oz bottle$5.72Chewy Price$5.95List Price
- Nixall Farm, Home, Ranch Cleanser & Deodorizer, 32-oz bottle$16.95Chewy Price$16.10Autoship Price
- Zero Odor Litter Spray & Pet Odor Eliminator, 64-oz bottle$39.99Chewy Price
- Pet Odor Exterminator Woofstock Air Freshener Dog & Cat Spray, 7-oz bottle$5.77Chewy Price$5.95List Price
- Pet Odor Exterminator Barkery Air Freshener Dog & Cat Spray, 7-oz bottle$5.39Chewy Price$5.95List Price
- Honeywell HPA200 Series HEPA Large Room Air Purifier, Black$178.00Chewy Price$199.99List Price
- Germ Guardian AC4900CA HEPA Filter Air Purifier$109.99Chewy Price$119.99List Price
- Germ Guardian FLT5000 HEPA Air Purifier Replacement Filter C$32.99Chewy Price$44.99List Price
- Germ Guardian FLT5600 HEPA Air Purifier Replacement Filter N$39.99Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- SMELLRID Reusable Activated Charcoal Odor Eliminator & Air Purifier Pads, Large, 5 count$24.95Chewy Price$35.64List Price
- SMELLRID Reusable Activated Charcoal Odor Eliminator & Air Purifier Pads, Small, 20 count$12.96Chewy Price$35.64List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Small Pet Type||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...|
|Cleaner Usage||Furniture/Upholstery, Bedding, Carpet||Bedding, Furniture/Upholstery||Furniture/Upholstery, Bedding, Carpet||Hard Surface, Kennels, Outdoor||Furniture/Upholstery, Bedding, Carpet|
|Top Ingredients||—||De-Ionized Water, Odor Eliminating Agent (Odor Elimination Compound And Stabilizers), Viscosity Modifier...||—||—||100% Natural Soy Wax.|
|Breed Size||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
10 Customer Reviews
Cheaper than replacing your stuff!
Okay, real talk: This stuff is definitely expensive, but it’s genuinely worth every cent! I mean, it’s 30 bucks a bottle… and you’re definitely going to use much more than 1 ounce per load if something is truly soiled instead of just kinda stinky… but that’s still a whole heck of a lot cheaper than buying a whole new duvet or couch or all new clothes or whatever! Between pets, kids, workout clothes, sickness, etc… you DEFINITELY want a bottle of this in your laundry room at all times! If there’s any sort of bodily fluid – human or animal – on anything fabric, USE THIS! It has no smell of its own, but manages to remove the stink from clothes, blankets, etc. – both to the human sense of smell, AND the canine one! Sick kid got diarrhea and vomit all over his queen-size blanket! I wiped off as much as I could with toilet paper, saturated the entire soiled area with this, let it sit for a few minutes, scrubbed it in vigorously for several seconds per spot, let it sit for a few more minutes while the washer filled up with hot water and dissolved all the detergent/laundry sanitizer/1 more ounce of this in the wash water… & used another dose of laundry sanitizer in place of fabric softener… then I loaded the heavily soiled cover into the soapy water, & washed in hot water… on the longest gentle cycle possible! After it finished the first wash/rinse/spin, I took it out and spread it over the laundry room floor to check every single part of both sides of the cover! Not only did I no longer see or smell the truly rank bodily fluids, it had also mostly taken out an old vomit stain that someone had not made sure was thoroughly removed before drying! I was always going to have to wash something with bodily fluids on it at least twice, so I was just relieved it wouldn’t take several times! I poured more of this directly onto the old stain, let it sit, scrubbed it in, let it sit while the washer was filling up and dissolving everything again, etc. Since I’d accordion folded the blanket lengthwise for the first wash, I did it horizontally this time, then loaded it into the hot, soapy water… I still used detergent, laundry sanitizer, and another shot of this in the wash water… but went with actual fabric softener instead of more sanitizer this time… and used the longest, hottest gentle cycle possible again! That was all it took! Pre-treating and washing twice totally did it! Since I was always going to have to do that much anyway, this made it less work than it otherwise would’ve been! I tossed it in the dryer with a few dryer sheets, and it came out perfectly! It smells great! All of my laundry products are the kind for sensitive skin – no perfume or dye – so I know it’s not just being covered up by perfume! This stuff genuinely got the job done right as quickly as possible!
Worth every penny!
We bought this to use when we found mice had gotten into a dresser and made a mess on some family heirlooms. It took care of all the smell. Everything was clean. We now use on our dog’s blankets and bed. I keep telling everyone about this stuff. We will always have in stock in our laundry room.
Expensive but gets dog urine smell out of reusable belly band diapers
Old incontinent doggie = lots and lots pee-soaked laundry. This stuff does seem to actually get the smell out. Even diapers that smell absolutely awful after sitting in a dry pail for a day and a half come out smelling non-stinky. This product is heavily perfumed (strong generic 'clean laundry smell), but the stink behind it is gone. We've tried some less expensive natural laundry additives but they were not strong enough for the heavy duty urine loads in the diapers. This stuff is.
Finally something that works.
I have 5 indoor cats that we just moved across the country and one is still stressing out months later. All are neutered and one has not only digestive problems and messes everywhere but in the litter box but now has started peeing on the cats beds, my husbands clothing and his chair. I found this and tried it after trying other odor eliminator products neither which worked. This has done wonders with the clothing and everything else that I have had to wash and I am now buying their other products for cleaning in hopes that they work just as well.
I was skeptical of this but it works so well to neutralize my dog’s bed and blanket odors. I’m glad I tried it. I definitely recommend it!
It really works!
I had tried everything under the sun to get my cat back to the litter box. I tried this odor eliminator and at last, my cat is not using my throw rugs as the litter box!
FINALLY ! OH MY !
my husband makes yogurt and occasionally gets a milk bath. after one soaking, his clothes didn't have any odor at all. now on to the cat pee !
When you have more than one kitty accidents will happen. I have found this product removes all urine smell. Give it a try I think you will be happy you did.
Just bought it recently and tried it on our dog's blankets, beds and washable potty pad and not a trace of odor! So excited that a little bit ( 1/2 ounce) goes such a long way. This will last for a long time!!
a dog can make your furniture smell, hands down, no questions asked, and this product will literally eliminate ALL detection of animal on your blankets, sheets pet beds, its natural no chemicals. LOVE THIS STUFF!!