Thornell K.O.E. Kennel Odor Eliminator Concentrate, 16-oz bottle
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This non-toxic and non-irritating formula is designed to eliminate offensive odors without harming pets.
- Removes old and lingering smells like cat urine and feces without simply masking the odor.
- Concentrated formula can be added to regular cleaning regimen to boost odor removal.
- Excellent odor eliminating solution for clinics, shelters, groomers, kennels and homes with multiple pets.
- Made in the USA with pet-friendly ingredients, so it’s safe to use on any surface or directly on animals.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Simple Green Bio Dog Stain & Odor Remover, 1-gal jug$19.99Chewy Price
- TriNova Pet Stain & Odor Remover, 1-gal bottle$44.97Chewy Price$42.72Autoship Price
- Thornell Odorcide Laundry Odor Eliminator Concentrate, 16-oz bottle$11.16Chewy Price$22.95List Price
- Aunt Fannie's Vinegar Wash Concentrate Eucalyptus Floor Cleaner, 32-oz bottle$10.99Chewy Price$10.44Autoship Price
- Hoover Paws & Claws Spot & Stain Remover Pre-Mixed Carpet Cleaning Formula, 32-oz bottle$10.85Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- Earth Care Odor Remover Bag$16.63Chewy Price
- Room Shocker Quick Release Odor Eliminating Vapor$22.45Chewy Price$24.95List Price
- Drainbo Pet Residue Cleanup Odor Control Spray, 32-oz bottle$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||N/A||N/A||Non-Hazardous Food Grade Materials.||De-Ionized Water, Odor Eliminating Agent (Odor Elimination Compound And Stabilizers), Viscosity Modifier...||N/A|
|Small Pet Type||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...|
|Cleaner Usage||Hard Surface, Kennels, Outdoor||Hard Surface, Kennels, Outdoor||Fabric||Bedding, Furniture/Upholstery||Furniture/Upholstery, Bedding, Carpet|
|Breed Size||N/A||N/A||N/A||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||N/A|
Questions & Answers
13 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
25 Customer Reviews
First, I want to say that the Thornell Kennel Odor Eliminator is an awesome product that I use in my grooming salon, as well as, my home. Very concentrated and you only need basically just drops in a spray bottle. Everyone comments on the freshness of my salon. However, being that it is winter and liquid products don't always travel well, it may be a good idea to put a little packing in the box. I was surprised to see there wasn't any bubble wrap or paper wrap to help insulate this product. It wasn't completely frozen, but it was wet from condensation and was a little 'harder' than a liquid should be. By the time I was ready to open the bottle after receiving it, the product was good to use. A little packing maybe a good idea during winter, especially out here in the midwest. :)
Kennel Odor Eliminator
A rescue friend suggested this to me for my rescue babies. Incontinence is an issue with my sweet girl, diapers didn’t work, she kept tearing them off and I worried about her ingesting them. I ordered this and holy smoke is it ever excellent at removing urine smell! I have to give it 5/5 stars. This stuff is amazing. It removes the smell, it does not mask the smell with some toxic fragrances, it actually works, I recommend K.O.E. You won’t be unhappy with this purchase
This is the BEST
I have tried all the various odor removers and this is the absolute best, hands down. Plus it smells great! Takes smell out of kennels that has been there for a long time. I highly recommend trying this, plus it lasts a while because you dilute it so you only use a small amount at a time!
Best in the business
This is the ONLY cleaner that gets rid of all pet smells, especially cat and dog urine. It is literally the only cleaner that works for cat urine! 5/5 Stars!
Don’t pay to ship water
KOE has been at my house, work, kennel, grooming shop, laundry (pour straight into fab softener dispenser) for years. I make gallons and keep it easy to pour into spray bottles. Also use in garden sprayer to use in the yard and synthetic turf.
The smell is not so fresh smelling as I thought it would be. It works to clean but I wished that it would smell better.
Impressed with this product!
I’ve tried a wide variety of products to help with odor, this came in first place. We have cats and dogs and this works well added to cleaning solutions throughout our home. We really like the light floral scent, smells clean not cloying to us.
I didn’t know what to expect, but this stuff is amazing! Just a little bit and the place smells great! Seems to last longer than what I was previously using as well!
Works amazing at eliminating odors, it's really concentrated, and it also cleans too. I have 5 cats, each one has a crate for feeding time,.one of them had decided to start peeing outside the litter box and through the crate, this took the smell out right away and left the wall/floor really clean afterwards. And it smells like fall spices!
didn't realize this had to be prepared before it can be used
I thought this was a solution one could use right out of the bottle. Haven't read all the preparation instructions yet...this wasn't actually what I wanted when I ordered it.