Tiki Cat Hanalei Luau Wild Salmon in Salmon Consomme Grain-Free Canned Cat Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Wild-caught flaked Alaskan salmon as the first ingredient for animal-sourced protein to meet the nutritional needs of carnivores.
- High protein to support healthy muscles plus sunflower oil rich in omegas that nourish the skin and coat.
- Provides a balanced and complete diet for cats of all ages with essential amino acids, vitamins, minerals and taurine.
- Made with real salmon stock so it provides essential moisture to keep your pal hydrated and support overall health.
- Luxurious consomme-based formula is great for picky eaters, and contains no grains, gluten, carbohydrates, starches or flours.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Tiki Cat Napili Luau Wild Salmon & Chicken in Chicken Consomme Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 6-oz, case of 8$26.32Chewy Price$25.00Autoship Price
- DealWellness Sliced Salmon Entree Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$63.36Chewy Price$66.96List Price$60.19Autoship Price
- Tiki Cat Koolina Luau Chicken with Egg in Chicken Consomme Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 6-oz, case of 8$26.32Chewy Price$25.00Autoship Price
- Tiki Cat Hawaiian Grill Ahi Tuna Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 6-oz, case of 8$17.52Chewy Price$16.64Autoship Price
- Tiki Cat Manana Grill Ahi Tuna with Prawns in Tuna Consomme Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 6-oz, case of 8$17.52Chewy Price$16.64Autoship Price
- Wellness Sliced Chicken Entree Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$63.36Chewy Price$66.96List Price$60.19Autoship Price
- Tiki Cat Tahitian Grill Sardine Cutlets Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 6-oz, case of 8$15.76Chewy Price$17.52List Price$14.97Autoship Price
- Tiki Cat Bora Bora Grill Sardine Cutlets in Lobster Consomme Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 2.8-oz, case of 12$15.90Chewy Price$18.48List Price$15.11Autoship Price
- DealWellness Complete Health Turkey Formula Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$63.36Chewy Price$66.96List Price$60.19Autoship Price
- Tiki Cat Makaha Grill Mackerel & Sardine in Calamari Consomme Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 6-oz can, case of 8$15.76Chewy Price$17.52List Price$14.97Autoship Price
- Weruva Polynesian BBQ with Grilled Red Bigeye Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$37.03Chewy Price$42.96List Price$35.18Autoship Price
- Wellness Morsels Chicken Entree Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$63.36Chewy Price$66.96List Price$60.19Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Salmon, Salmon Broth, Sunflower Seed Oil...||Salmon, Chicken, Chicken Broth...||Tuna, Mackerel, Tuna Broth...||Chicken Broth, Tuna, Chicken...||Chicken, Chicken Broth, Sunflower Seed Oil...|
|Food Flavor||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Salmon, Chicken, Poultry, Seafood & Fish||Tuna, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Tuna, Poultry, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry|
|Special Diet||High-Protein, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Gluten Free...||High-Protein, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Gluten Free...||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, High-Protein, Gluten Free...||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, High-Protein, Gluten Free...||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, High-Protein, Gluten Free...|
|Health Feature||High Protein||High Protein||High Protein||High Protein||High Protein|
Questions & Answers
14 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
220 Customer Reviews
Not a hit here
I had some interest in tiki cat foods in the past and thought I would try this one. But as soon as I opened a can and put it down that’s when the cats would smell it and walk away. So I gave it a whiff, and the first smell that hits your nose is one of chemicals. Something that they must treat the food to preserve the foods shelf life. Maybe this batch received too much of that chemical because it hit my nose like smelling salts hockey players use to wake themselves. Ammonia like chemical smell. I can see why they walked away from it. A bit disappointed as I had luck with tiki cat chicken before. I won’t be buying this flavor again.
My Cat Won't Touch It
The food looks fine. In fact it looks like Tuna and I was really excited to see how my elderly cat took to it. I did half a can on Friday and before he took a bite he spent a long time sniffing it. Finally, he ate a little then stopped. There was still a quarter of the can left when I gave him the other half a can on Saturday. This other half, he didn't touch. I left it out all night for him and he just wouldn't bother with it. It may be that he's becoming more picky in his old age, but it does mean that I have a lot of cans of this cat food that he won't eat. On to find another brand that doesn't contain grain that he will eat.
Quality Cat Food
It took me a while to find a good brand that was both healthy and tasty for my cat. Tiki cat is an excellent brand, ingredients wise, so I didn’t have to worry about that, but many cats don’t like the taste or smell. It took me a few tries with different flavors, but my cat eats the salmon flavor every time. If your cat doesn’t like salmon, try a couple different flavors before giving up on tiki cat. It is an excellent brand that won’t leave you stressed about whether or not your cat living on a healthy diet.
He loves it!
Hes always been a big fan of seafood flavors. When he was diagnosed with diabetes I had to find something other than Fancy Feast or very $$$ prescription diet. He loves its....has been eating Tiki exclusively and is now off insulin
Quality Cat Food
Only one of the four unfortunately now eats Tiki Cat but it's OK because I still buy it for Neko my best eater. My other 3 are typical cats........sooooo picky lol. I like that certain flavors of Tiki Cat have no fillers, by products or any kind of thickening agents in it. Not all Tiki Cat food is the same though. I won't buy food like that. There's no gravy just a light broth which is so much better. I feel it's a better quality food than most out there and worth the price but that's JMO.
Tiki Cat wild Salmon
I have a VERY PICKY cat that won’t eat ANYTHING but hard food. I like to give her wet food occasionally just because. I could not find anything she would eat until I found this food. She loves it. Thank you Tiki Cat
Cats wouldn't touch it
Ordered the Tika cat food for diabetic cat because I'm trying to feed them less carbs. Cats refused to eat both flavors. Utter waste of my money
Looks wonderful, shredded salmon, what's not to like?
I'm asking....but the 3 of them don't seem very interested in this. I bought a huge amount, as salmon cat food is in short supply these days. Wishing my regular brand would come back in stock again. This is not a hit, unfortunately. Really wanted to like it.
My cats love this!
My cats are picky eaters and they all love this! Plus it has the extra taurine that they need nutritionally.
Thought it was going to work but no
When the Tiki cat chicken and salmon was out of stock I ordered just the Tiki salmon. She liked it at first, but it’s a NO go now; not touching it! I sure hope the other is back in stock now?