Tiki Cat Puka Puka Luau Succulent Chicken in Chicken Consomme Grain-Free Canned Cat Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Hormone and antibiotic-free shredded chicken as the first ingredient for animal-sourced protein to meet the nutritional needs of carnivores.
- High protein to support healthy muscles plus sunflower oil rich in omegas that nourish the skin and coat.
- Provides a balanced and complete diet for cats of all ages with essential amino acids, vitamins, minerals and taurine.
- Made with real chicken broth so it provides essential moisture to keep your pal hydrated and support overall health.
- Luxurious consomme-based formula is great for picky eaters, and contains no grains, gluten, carbohydrates, starches or flours.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Tiki Cat Aloha Friends Tuna with Shrimp & Pumpkin Grain-Free Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz can, case of 8$15.36Chewy Price$17.12List Price$14.59Autoship Price
- Tiki Cat Aloha Friends Tuna with Pumpkin Grain-Free Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz can, case of 8$15.36Chewy Price$17.12List Price$14.59Autoship Price
- Tiki Cat Luau Chicken & Egg Recipe in Chicken Consommé Grain-Free Wet Cat Food, 10-oz, case of 4$18.36Chewy Price$17.44Autoship Price
- Feline Natural Chicken & Venison Feast Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 6-oz, case of 12$59.28Chewy Price$56.32Autoship Price
- Tiki Cat Aloha Friends Tuna with Calamari & Pumpkin Grain-Free Wet Cat Food, 3-oz pouch, case of 12$14.51Chewy Price$16.08List Price$13.78Autoship Price
- Tiki Cat After Dark Chicken & Lamb Canned Cat Food, 2.8-oz, case of 12$25.08Chewy Price$23.83Autoship Price
- Tiki Cat Makaha Grill Mackerel & Sardine in Calamari Consomme Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 10-oz can, case of 4$12.56Chewy Price$13.96List Price$11.93Autoship Price
- Tiki Cat Special Function Formula Light Chicken, Turkey & Pumpkin Recipe in Broth Wet Cat Food, 2.4-oz, case of 12$21.48Chewy Price$23.88List Price$20.41Autoship Price
- Feline Natural Chicken & Lamb Feast Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 6-oz, case of 12$50.04Chewy Price$47.54Autoship Price
- Tiki Cat Papeekeo Luau Ahi Tuna & Mackerel in Tuna Consomme Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 2.8-oz, case of 12$23.88Chewy Price$22.69Autoship Price
- Dr. Elsey's cleanprotein Pork Pate Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 2.75-oz, case of 24$40.56Chewy Price$38.53Autoship Price
- Dr. Elsey's cleanprotein Duck & Turkey Pate Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 5.3-oz, case of 24$59.76Chewy Price$56.77Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Chicken, Chicken Broth, Sunflower Seed Oil...||Chicken, Chicken Broth, Sunflower Seed Oil...||Chicken Broth, Tuna, Chicken...||Salmon, Chicken, Chicken Broth...||Seabass Broth, Seabass, Mackerel...|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Tuna, Poultry, Seafood & Fish||Salmon, Chicken, Poultry, Seafood & Fish||Seafood & Fish|
|Special Diet||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, High-Protein, Gluten Free...||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, High-Protein, Gluten Free...||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, High-Protein, Gluten Free...||High-Protein, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Gluten Free...||High-Protein, Grain-Free, Gluten Free...|
|Health Feature||High Protein||High Protein||High Protein||High Protein||High Protein|
Questions & Answers
31 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
654 Customer Reviews
Looks and smells good
At least this food looks like real chicken and smells like chicken broth which is more than many. The can is packed full with meat and doesn't have any fillers or "chicken jelly" taking up space. It wasn't as big of a hit as I expected and I am not sure why as it closely resembles another food we have been eating (well he, not me as I am vegetarian). It is a bit dry and could have just a tad more broth so I added water.
Cats are like children, if you feed them junk food from the start, good luck switching them to healthy food later. My boys are picky, but in a different way. They never want to eat the same food for a long time, even if they love it. So I am constantly having to rotate to appease their refined palette. This one will be definitely added to the rotation of raw food, Ziwi, Duck Duck Goose, and Wysong. It is not only good for them, it is apparently delicious too. It also contains no fish and gums. And the price is right.
Licked the Bowl Clean!!
I have been trying to find a wet food for my finicky feline. She was eating Wellness then started leaving half of it in the bowl. Then I tried American Journey pâté thinking she’d like that. After a week it was back to dumping 3/4 of her meal in the garbage. I had bought the Tiki Cat wet treats and they must contain kitty crack as she greedily slurps them up. I thought maybe she would do the same with Tiki’s canned food. So I went to the pet store to pick up a few cans of Tiki Cat for kitty to try. First up was the chicken in consommé. It contains pieces of shredded chicken in light broth. Almost looks like human food, but I am not going to test it to confirm! No brown mush here! I placed out the bowl of food and held my breath in anticipation — will she eat it? Not only did she eat it, she ate up all the food in the bowl! For the first time in months she cleaned the bowl in less than 5 minutes! I was so grateful that I wasn’t throwing out food. Plus, the ingredients are good with no by products or fillers so I feel good feeding it to my fur baby. THANK YOU TIKI CAT!!
My picky cat loves it
I saw many reviews saying cats won't eat it. Well, out of my two cats, the picky one actually loves Tiki Cat's wet food, all of their flavors! My guesstimation: She was a street cat till 6 months old, has always preferred a natural diet, and had to sneak out once or twice to catch her own food (lol with tear). The other foodie cat has been with us since he was a baby and had human food here and there (it's bad for them, don't learn this). So my recommendation will be if your cat has had been on the street, prefers a natural diet closer to what cats would have eaten in the wild, then this will be perfect for them. To give Tiki credit, even the other cat who prefers junk food will take a bite when I open a new cane of Tiki.
Kitty loves it
Just like chicken for people. Smells wonderful and looks great. I used to feed Tiki to my kitty before moving from another state several years ago and fortunately found Chewy because in order nowhere to buy quality pet food I have to make a trip out of town.
Dry & Moist at the same time
This cat food looks & smells very wholesome. Unfortunately, neither of my cats want to eat it. I can put it in their bowls and leave for work all day and come home and it hasn't been touched. I think it is because it is dry white meat. There is juice in the can, they like the juice, but leave all the meat. I was excited about this food, but will have to keep trying.
Tiki Cat foods seem to have really good ingredients, and look good enough for ME to eat! Unfortunately, my Bear isn't all that fond of shredded food. I have gotten around that by feeding this only for his late night/overnight food as I have stopped free-feeding the dry stuff, and slicing it up before serving. He really likes the flavor and liquid, and will eat it when the shreds aren't so long and stringy.
Looks good, sounds like a good idea to feed my cats something healthy, but it's not worth the money when neither my cats or the strays will touch it! Going back to Weruva.
Healthy and fresh meat for cats
My cat has been eating it for almost a year and he is staying healthy. Unlike other cans with patties that you do not know how they are made, it comes with shredded chicken meat. The price is also reasonable.
Not my cats favorite
Something about it my cats didn't like, looks good but not sure if the smell of it, amount seems fair but it's definitely not for them