Tiny Friends Farm Hazel Hamster Food, 2-lb bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Hamster pals of all ages can enjoy the delectable taste of this Tiny Friends Farm Hazel Hamster Food.
- Encourages natural foraging and provides hamsters with a nutritionally complete and balanced diet.
- Delicious taste and high-quality ingredients including peas, maize, sunflower seeds, pumpkin and added vitamins.
- Specially formulated without any added sugar for tiny pets who need to lose weight or maintain their current weight.
- Proudly made in the United Kingdom with wholesome ingredients that your hamster will love.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Carefresh Premium Western Timothy Hay, 96-oz bag$18.74Chewy Price$23.99List Price$17.80Autoship Price
- Brown's Extreme! Gourmet Rabbit Food, 5-lb bag$14.99Chewy Price$23.99List Price$14.24Autoship Price
- DealVitakraft Vita Smart Complete Nutrition Premium Fortified Blend with Timothy Hay Guinea Pig Food, 4-lb bag$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- DealVitakraft VitaSmart Complete Nutrition Natural Foraging Blend Rabbit Food, 4-lb bag$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- DealKaytee First Cut Timothy Hay Small Animal Food, 6.5-lb bag$23.99Chewy Price$22.79Autoship Price
- DealSweet Meadow Farm Alfalfa Hay Small Pet Food, 24-oz bag$5.79Chewy Price$5.50Autoship Price
- DealSunseed Vita Prima Guinea Pig Food, 8-lb bag$11.99Chewy Price$20.99List Price$11.39Autoship Price
- Kaytee Supreme Fortified Daily Diet Gerbil & Hamster Food, 2-lb bag$4.93Chewy Price$5.50List Price$4.68Autoship Price
- DealOxbow Garden Select Adult Guinea Pig Food, 8-lb bag$22.30Chewy Price$25.99List Price$21.18Autoship Price
- Rabbit Hole Hay Ultra Premium, Hand Packed Alfalfa Hay Small Pet Food, 40-lb box$110.47Chewy Price$104.95Autoship Price
- Grandpa's Best Orchard Grass Hay Small Pet Food, 5-lb mini bale, 2 count$22.99Chewy Price$21.84Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Ground Wheat, Toasted Wheat, Flaked Peas...||Sun-cured Timothy Grass Hay, Sunflower Seed, Rolled Oat Groats...||Cereals, Vegetables, Derivatives Of Vegetable Origin...||Milo, Corn, Wheat...||Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Oats, Wheat...|
|Food Form||Nuts, Dried Veggies, Seeds, Mix||Seeds, Nuts, Dried Veggies, Flowers & Herbs, Mix||Pellets||Seeds, N/A||Dry Food|
|Health Feature||Vitamins & Minerals||Digestive Health||—||Vitamins & Minerals, High-Energy||—|
|Small Pet Type||Hamster||Hamster||Hamster||Hamster||Hamster|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
48 Customer Reviews
Not exactly what I expected
I thought I'd try this food out since it was time to restock on my Hammy's food and this one was on sale. It didn't seem like a bad mix, so I purchased this along with his normal food. But I misunderstood what I was looking at in the picture. I thought the orange pieces in the picture were chunks of dehydrated carrot, like what you see inside Higgins sunburst. Turns out there are kind of like cookie or cracker pieces. And there is A LOT of them in this mix. There's actually a lot of fillers pieces in this mix in general: these cookie/cracker pieces of multiple types and (artificial?) colors, Timothy pellets, another pellet type which is a different color and I'm unsure exactly what it is, and SO MUCH corn. Now there are good things in here too, like sunflower seed, pea flakes, and peanuts, but not nearly as much as the aforementioned filler pieces. My hamster does like some of these pieces, but I would only feed this to him sparingly alongside his usual food mix and lab block... He's also a picky one and will not touch the pellets or most of those colored cracker pieces, so I basically need to pick out half the pieces I scoop from the bag to give to him... So essentially I can only use half of this food. This is certainly not the worst mix ever, but it's a very middle-of-the-road food mix, and this absolutely should NOT be your hamster's only food source. There is way too much filler and not enough nutritional value on its own. Must be supplemented with lab block or other protein source like mealworms/crickets, freeze dry chicken, etc. And probably also mixed in alongside a better food mix like Higgins sunburst. But it's probably better to simply put your money towards a bag of Higgins or something with more nutritional value than this mix.
She basically refused to eat it
I was mixing it with her old food, which was the oxbow hamster food. I didn’t know she wasn’t eating it because she goes and buries all of her food immediately and has never not eaten it. Well the other day my boyfriend pointed out that she was missing hair on her back. I can only assume it’s a lack of protein from not eating enough. I cleaned out her cage yesterday to find so much food buried in her bedding. I’m going back to Oxbow, I just thought she might like this one better because it had whole nuts and sunflower seeds.
Our hamster loves this food. We love the quality and the different varieties of seeds.
I love this so does diva
My black bear hamster is obsessed with pumpkin seeds but there so hard to find but this food has them in it along with good protein. Since I switched she's been much more lively and energetic
Raspberry the hamster loves this food- highly recommended!
My hamster use to pick out at least half of her old food that she wasn't willing to eat. She absolutely loves this food and eats every piece!
My hamsters favorite
I have a fancy bear Syrian hamster who is very picky. He doesn't like the tiny bird seed stuff or the rabbit food looking pellets. I bought this and it's full of wonderful goodies for my little guy. He doesn't waste a single bit.
Ok but not great
He eats it but I can't tell what half the good things are. Looks nutritional. He eats most of it. No bird seed.
Hamster enjoys this food.
He digs right in when I place it in his bowl! Great mix of different flavors! At a great price too.
My kids Hamsters really love this food. By their reactions to the food, it must be yummy