Top Dog Chews Cow Ears Dog Treats, 10 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- 100% natural treats sourced from free-range, grass-fed cattle and packaged in a convenient resealable bag to help preserve freshness.
- Minimally processed with zero added flavors, additives or smoking agents.
- The tough, yet chewy texture helps scrap away plaque and tartar as your dog chews.
- Made without foul odors and won’t stain the carpet or furniture in your home.
- Low-fat rewards completely free of grains, gluten, preservatives, additives and chemicals.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- dealBones & Chews Made in USA Cow Ears Dog Treats, 1ct$1.59Chewy Price$2.34List Price$1.51Autoship Price
- Etta Says! Select Mega Liver Dog Treat$7.59Chewy Price$7.99List Price$7.21Autoship Price
- dealBones & Chews Mixed Ear Chews Dog Treats, 9 count$12.53Chewy Price$11.90Autoship Price
- Barkworthies Small Tripe Twist Dog Treat$3.99Chewy Price$3.79Autoship Price
- Barkworthies Large Tripe Twist Dog Treat$5.50Chewy Price$5.99List Price$5.22Autoship Price
- dealBarkworthies Beef Trachea 12" Dog Treat$5.03Chewy Price$6.99List Price$4.78Autoship Price
- Barkworthies Braided Beef Gullet 12" Dog Treat$7.85Chewy Price$10.99List Price$7.46Autoship Price
- Pet 'n Shape Chik 'n Mix Variety Pack Dog Treats, 16-oz bag$17.99Chewy Price$17.09Autoship Price
- Redbarn Braided Beef Esophagus Stick Large Dog Treat, 1 count$7.59Chewy Price$7.21Autoship Price
- Redbarn Braided Esophagus Stick Small/Medium Dog Treat, 1 count$4.39Chewy Price$4.17Autoship Price
- Redbarn Naturals Bully Stick Filled Natural Cow Hooves Dog Treats, 25 count$90.28Chewy Price$104.34List Price$85.77Autoship Price
- dealBones & Chews Water Buffalo Cheek Chips Dog Treats, 16oz$27.13Chewy Price$25.77Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Beef||Beef Ear.||Cow Ear||Beef||100% Dried Cow Ears.|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||All Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Large Breeds|
|Special Diet||N/A||N/A||Grain-Free, Limited Ingredient Diet, High-Protein||N/A||Rawhide-Free, Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...|
|Food Flavor||Beef, Meat||Beef, Meat||N/A||Beef, Meat||Beef, Meat|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
22 Customer Reviews
Good pastime for my tribe
These have kept my tribe of Aussies happy. From the youngest at 4 months to my oldest at ten years. If they're too big for your fur babies, you can cut them into smaller sizes with a pair of meat scissors or tin snips. They last approximately 30 minutes. I supervise my crew during the time they have one and they are crated so they cannot run off them.
Great for power chewers
These cow ears hover around $1.50 a piece and are gigantic. They aren't particularly special other than that, but they don't need to be. They're great for power chewers because they're big. No other reason. Other cow ears chew just as well, but there's more of this one, so it's better. If I ever find cow ears of this magnitude at a better price, I'll buy those. Until that time. These are the best. That's it. That's the review.
These things are huge!
I had previously bought some singles of another brand on the site, but my dogs ate them so quickly that I decided to purchase in bulk. The ears in this pack are huge! I’d say 4x bigger than what I’m used to. I am pretty sure I have a lifetime supply now. See photo- left is what I normally buy. Right is this product.
100% beef ears
My dog loves these, and he’s a chewing menace. It lasted him an entire hour. The ears are huge and a great price. And they’re not greasy like pig ears, and last longer
Erroneous description of product
The cow ears I received are JUMBO, and way too large for my mini Schnauzer! I don’t believe the description when I ordered stated JUMBO.
These are quite large and my Standard Poodle loves them.
Harper loves these
These are wonderful gentle on the stomach and she loves them!!
Have two GSDs and they tore them up. Hopefully they won't say that cow ears are bad for dogs now like pig ears.
My big boys love these! I use them as treats or to distract them if needed because when they have one they don’t pay attention to anything else!
cow ears for Dobie
The batch we just received are nothing like the ones we got last time. These are off colored and smaller. I don't think they are the same. The last ones were huge and light colored not greasy. Both dogs loved them, not so crazy about this batch.