TOP's Parrot Food Organic Marlene Mc'Cohen's Signature Blend Large Parrot Food, 2.5-lb bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This recipe is USDA organic certified and is completely free from GMO ingredients.
- Created with the help of Marlene Mc’Cohen, a YouTube sensation.
- 100% free from fillers—this food is made with only natural ingredients.
- Completely free form corn, soy and peanuts.
- Made in the USA for large parrots.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- TOP's Parrot Food Organic Marlene Mc'Cohen's Signature Blend Small Parrot Food, 2.5-lb bag$30.87Chewy Price$29.33Autoship Price
- Bird Street Bistro Hearty Veggies Bird Food, 12-oz, case of 4$44.99Chewy Price
- Lafeber Tropical Fruit Gourmet Pellets Parrot Bird Food, 4-lb bag$29.79Chewy Price
- Bird Street Bistro AppleBerry Feast on the Fly Bird Food, 18-oz bag$21.99Chewy Price
- ZuPreem PastaBlend Daily Large Bird Food, 3-lb$15.23Chewy Price$20.99List Price$14.47Autoship Price
- Sunseed Vita Prima Cockatiel & Lovebird Food, 3-lb bag$12.99Chewy Price$14.99List Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Mazuri Large Bird Food, 3-lb bag$15.19Chewy Price$19.99List Price$14.43Autoship Price
- ZuPreem PastaBlend Daily Parrot & Conure Bird Food, 3-lb bag$10.12Chewy Price$20.99List Price$9.61Autoship Price
- Lafeber Premium Daily Diet Cockatiel Food, 5-lb tub$29.99Chewy Price
- Wagner's Gourmet Songbird Wild Bird Food, 5-lb bag$10.98Chewy Price$10.43Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Alfalfa, Hulled Millet, Barley...||Alfalfa, Hulled Millet, Barley...||Ground Corn, Brown Rice, Soybean Meal...||Safflower Seeds, Wheat, Puffed Wheat...||Sunflower Seeds, Wheat, Safflower Seeds...|
|Food Form||Seed & Grain Blend||Seed & Grain Blend||Pellets||Seed & Grain Blend||Seed & Grain Blend|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
13 Customer Reviews
The picture on the front is misleading - not much of a variety of things inside - just a few old looking small almonds, some not fresh big greenish pellets, and one type of grain or two. It was supposed to be on sale and then when I went through checkout the sale price went away and it jumped up in price! It cost too much for what it is. I called Chewy Customer Service to at least get the sale price fixed and I was told that there was nothing the rep could do. I won't buy this product again and I do not recommend it - you can do better with just the regular TOP's that are not designed by Marlene Mc'Cohen (?). Not good quality and definitely bait and switch was pulled on the price too.
TOP's Parrot Food Organic Marlene Mc'Cohen's Signature Blend Large Parrot Food
The only thing I don't like about the Marlene Mc'Cohen blend is that it contains a LOT of tiny little seeds that are wasted on my two Amazons. Every day I put those little seeds, that they leave, in the trash. My next order will be for Tops own brand of pellet.
breeding ground for mold
These are impossible to clean and dry the crevices started to grow mold
More rodent chow than bird.
I wanted to give something new a try. It looked good,but was disappointing in the actual seed and pellet mix. Wayyy to much alfalfa pellets, our birds are not pet rabbits. I can see what they are trying for,but for my African gray, was just not going to pass the test. Wont buy again. Just a filler product that was too pricey.
I mistakenly got this thinking it was the small pellets for my Quaker. She loves the pellets but this size is a bit too large for her. Make sure when you order you are getting the right size for your bird!
Parrot Poncho enjoys!!!
Our parrot loves it!!! Nutrition is the key... great ingredients... will continue to buy yo keep our parrot healthy ... poncho is 14 yrs old!
I love that my Umbrella Cockatoo loves Marlene's Tops Signature Blend ! We are so happy and pleased !! Thank you Chewy and Marlene for making this bird food. I will only feed my bird Tops bird food products..Jake loves them all !
Switch to this!
This is one of the best foods for parrots without a doubt. My birds weren’t a huge fan of it in the beginning because they’re all rescues and were fed unhealthy options in their past so, they’re incredibly picky now. I was skeptical and tempted to switch back to Zupreem. But with some encouragement, they’re eating it fine. If you show interest in the food, your bird will too. I mix it with another natural food so they have variety, thus having some extra enrichment. I’ve never seen a more natural pellet - greens are so good for them. It does have a strong alfalfa aroma, not gonna lie. It makes me sneeze but, it’s worth it. A little TMI but, their poop has never been so consistent and healthy looking until now. Haha! Zupreem had me worrying constantly because their poop looked different every time due to all those dyes and the pellet consistency. With this food you can keep track of their health with ease. And they’re molting more regularly and feathers are looking great. New favorite!
Not for my bird
My bird want nothing to do with this food, she threw every bit out of the cage. Big waste of $$.
One of the best products on the market!
This is a great healthy product for parrots. Eclectus are very sensitive to added vitamins and dyes, and this product doesn't have anything like that. It is a high quality product with the best ingredients for my parrot. Highly recommend. So glad Chewy is carrying Tops!