TRIXIE Activity Flip Board Activity Strategy Game Dog Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- A challenging and stimulating outlet for energetic, curious dogs.
- Ideal for dogs who enjoy puzzle games.
- Rewards your dog for correctly opening various treat-hiding compartments.
- Non-slip rubber feet keep game in place during playtime.
- Dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Chick in Nest 2-in-1 Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$10.60Chewy Price
- DealNina Ottosson by Outward Hound Smart Puzzle Game Dog Toy$5.10Chewy Price$16.49List Price
- DealFrisco Chewy TPR Tri-Flyer with Tennis Ball Dog Toy$6.63Chewy Price
- DealTRIXIE Mad Scientist Turn Around Activity Strategy Game Dog Toy, Level 2$16.00Chewy Price$23.99List Price
- DealEthical Pet Seek-A-Treat Flip N Slide Puzzle Dog Toy$18.35Chewy Price$20.99List Price
- DealOutward Hound Puppy Hide N Slide Dog Toy$19.99Chewy Price$27.49List Price
- DealPet Zone IQ Treat Dispenser Ball Dog Toy, 4-in$14.79Chewy Price$14.95List Price
- DealOutward Hound Challenge Slider Dog Toy$29.99Chewy Price$32.99List Price
- Nina Ottosson by Outward Hound Hide N' Slide Puzzle Game Dog Toy$19.99Chewy Price$27.49List Price
- DealSquishy Face Studio Flirt Pole V2 with Lure Squeaky Dog Toy, Purple & Blue Tie Dye, Regular$27.99Chewy Price$28.99List Price
- DealEthical Pet Dura Brite Treat Dispenser Ball Dog Toy, Color Varies$5.08Chewy Price$8.29List Price
- DealOutward Hound Dog Worker Dog Toy$32.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Small Breeds|
|Toy Type||Games & Puzzles||Games & Puzzles||Games & Puzzles||Plush Toys, Games & Puzzles||Plush Toys, Games & Puzzles|
Questions & Answers
19 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1345 Customer Reviews
Lab Approved But It’s Pretty Easy!
We got this for our nosey, 6 month old black lab pup. He’s great at “find it!” games so I figured this would be fun. The first time was good and the second time it took less than a minute to find all his treats. I’ll have to start switching things up so he’s not rewarded in each hide spot.
Not made for Big Dogs!
Well, my dog is very food motivated, even at almost 10 years old. She’s about 65 lbs, smart but no nonsense when it comes to treats. The little bone-shaped handles were no match for her and she snapped them both off within the first five minutes of using this product. I have to open the little doors for her because else she wouldn’t be able to. Will still use for the mini kong toys and the sliders, but that’s it. If you have a dog under 20 lbs with less jaw force I think this would still work/not get broken as easily.
too easy for 3 dogs
Sadly this puzzle was a waste of money for us. I have 3 dogs and they all got through this puzzle in less than a minute. No challenge at all.
Love the ease and challenge
Max just LOVES this puzzle! He asks for it almost every day. Both easy and hard enough to be fun, for an extra challenge I'll squish the treats into corners or use a paste treat like peanut butter. Easy to clean with a good rinse and air dry.
Puzzle with pieces that are lose to come off.
It is very simple for puppy, as my 9 week old figured it out very quickly. She then carried off the pieces never to be seen again.
Meh, more basic than it looks
This is more of a level 1 than 2 even with the modifications to increase difficulty. My pup is past this level at 6mos. Good for a starter activity.
If you have a thinker
This is a nice product, great to make your dogs think! It’s also tough enough for chewers! It took my girl a few days to figure it out! She likes it! She actually chewed one piece that comes out to pieces but the toy is still very good! If you have an extreme chewer like my dog it is still a good product for them, now now she is siding and pulling looking for treats!
Hide and treats
Gus likes this toy! He hasn't done one before so he is no master, but he does well figuring it out!
Great activity for my 1 1/2 yr old lab
This has been very challenging and fun for our year and half old puppy. She is challenged and we makes her think thru the different games. She loves it
1.5yo Standard Poodle Figured It Out in 15s
buyer beware... it ain't that hard! my dog figured it out immediately!!