TRIXIE Altea 46-in Cat Tree
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- A wonderful retreat for cats to play, explore, scratch or just relax.
- Natural and durable sisal scratching posts provide a healthy outlet for your cat’s scratching instincts, and can withstand extended scratching.
- Soft, plush fabric for a comforting and cozy cat tree.
- Features multiple platforms for lounging, with an extra-padded top platform.
- Suitable for cats of all ages and activity levels.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco 21-in Sisal Cat Scratching Post with Toy, Cream$14.56Chewy Price
- Go Pet Club 61-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Brown/Black$64.99Chewy Price$89.99List Price
- Frisco 33.5-in Sisal Cat Scratching Post, Gray$41.99Chewy Price
- Go Pet Club 60-in IQ Busy Box Cat Tree Condo, Beige$69.99Chewy Price$99.99List Price
- Go Pet Club 52-in Premium Carpeted Cat Tree, Beige$98.99Chewy Price$149.00List Price
- Go Pet Club 51-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Brown$56.18Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- Go Pet Club 66-in Cat Tree, Brown$90.48Chewy Price$109.99List Price
- Frisco 54-in Real Carpet Cat Tree with Tunnel and Square Perches, Gray$154.99Chewy Price
- Frisco 35-in Real Carpet Cat Tree with Tunnel, Beige$79.99Chewy Price
- Yaheetech 61.5-in Plush Cat Tree & Condo, Beige$79.99Chewy Price$85.99List Price
- Go Pet Club 71-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Beige$79.63Chewy Price$89.99List Price
- Go Pet Club 45-in IQ Busy Box Cat Tree, Beige$49.00Chewy Price$79.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Cover Material||Faux Fleece, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric||Synthetic Fabric, Sisal, Plant Material||Faux Fleece, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric||Sisal, Plant Material||Faux Fur, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric|
|Furniture Features||Hanging Toys||Modern, Condo, Hanging Toys, Removable Bed, Anchoring Kit Included||Modern, Floor-to-Ceiling||Condo, Modern||Condo, Hanging Toys, Anchoring Kit Included|
|Furniture Frame Material||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood|
|Height Range||31 inches to 59 inches||31 inches to 59 inches||31 inches to 59 inches||31 inches to 59 inches, N/A||31 inches to 59 inches|
|Furniture Mount Type||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing|
Questions & Answers
13 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
300 Customer Reviews
Classic case you get what you pay for! Very easy to assemble but once my 12 lb cat jumped on the cat tree it was so wobbly and almost fell over. Now she is afraid of it. Back to shop for one I feel is more sturdy. I always read reviews but failed to on this one. I will donate to the shelter kitten’s room so not all is lost.
Pretty cheap keeps falling down
Not my favorite , it was easy to build and looks great but if my cats go on and jump off it falls immediately .I have a bigger cat so I get it but the ones that’s 8 lbs will jump from bottom to top and just off and it just falls . I pick it up a few times a day . I wish it was heavier and not so light
Easy to assemble, great price, a bit wobbly
It looks great, does not take up too much room, and I liked being able to rearrange the platforms as needed. Its lightweight-ness is a pro and a con as it is easy to move around but a bit wobbly. I would want to find something to anchor it or weigh it down. My cat is 7-8 lbs so it should be fine for him, but would consider something heavier and more sturdy for a larger (or multiple) cat(s).
It’s cute and it’s easy to put together but it’s kinda wobbly. Everything is fastened very tight but I’ve got a 20 pound cat and he’s afraid to get on it because it leans just when he puts his front paws on it. Feels like it’s going to fall over easily. Probably made for smaller cats lol
I like it!
I like it but my cat not so much. Got it quickly, price was good & the best part was it was easy to put together. Great cat tree & suppose it will grow on my cat.
Cat tree not made well
After one week of owning this cat tree, the the top base broke off with the nut inside. It's no good fkr my cats to play with the hanging ball. Very dissatisfied.
My cats love it
My eleven year old cats immediately started climbing and scratching it. Great price. Easy assembly. A+
Great Product In More Ways Than One.
Very, very easy to assemble (for which I was extremely grateful). But even more important, my 2 kitties absolutely love it.
Great for light players
Cat stand is super cute and easy to set up. The kitty loves it and spends most of her day scaling it, napping on it, playing with the ball, etc. The only thing I would say is it is not very sturdy. Our kitten is less than a year old, but a very rough player. We're already looking to upgrade because the scratching posts have started to unscrew themselves from all the times our girl has launched herself across the room at it. We also had to help secure the base by adding free weights to it so she doesn't topple it over. The posts themselves are holding up well to scratching, just the overall tree is taking a heavy beating from a very energetic kitten. All in all I would recommend the tree for more gentle players.
Great, but may be unstable
This is JUST the right height for my baby girl! The tall side has the right height of a scratching post to scratch, and its not too tall. However, she will not go on the top platform because it wobbles too much and its fairly small and without walls. She prefers the more stable triangle platform. it would probably be better if there were three posts at the bottom to support the triangle platform, and a larger top platform. My cat isn't extremely vigorous with her movement and is only 8 pounds, so its not a problem for her. If your cat has the zoomies or is a heavier cat, you may want to try a more stable cat condo or be prepared to DIY a third post.