TRIXIE Move2Win Activity Strategy Game Dog Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- A challenging and stimulating outlet for energetic, curious pups
- Ideal for dogs experienced with more advanced puzzle toys
- Rewards your pup for correctly opening various treat-hiding compartments
- Non-slip rubber feet keep game in place during playtime
- Dishwasher safe for an easy clean
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Hide & Seek Plush Tree Puzzle Dog Toy, Jumbo$18.98Chewy Price$18.03Autoship Price
- TRIXIE Chess Activity Strategy Game Dog Toy$23.99Chewy Price$25.99List Price
- TRIXIE Gambling Tower Activity Strategy Game Dog Toy$19.78Chewy Price$23.99List Price
- TRIXIE Solitaire Dog Activity Strategy Game Dog Toy$16.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- Outward Hound Dog Hide N Slide Dog Toy$19.99Chewy Price$27.49List Price
- TRIXIE Slide & Feed Activity Strategy Game Dog Toy$15.99Chewy Price
- Ethical Pet Seek-A-Treat Advanced Challenge Triple Twist Puzzle Dog Toy$19.19Chewy Price$26.99List Price
- Nina Ottosson by Outward Hound Smart Composite Puzzle Game Dog Toy$21.99Chewy Price
- Outward Hound Challenge Slider Dog Toy$29.99Chewy Price$32.99List Price
- Nina Ottosson by Outward Hound Tornado Puzzle Game Dog Toy$19.97Chewy Price$27.49List Price$18.97Autoship Price
- Ethical Pet Seek-A-Treat Flip N Slide Puzzle Dog Toy$16.79Chewy Price$20.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Training||Water Toy||Training||Training||Training|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Toy Type||Games & Puzzles||Games & Puzzles, Balls, Treat Dispensers||Games & Puzzles||Games & Puzzles||Games & Puzzles|
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
192 Customer Reviews
There are better toys
I seriously don’t think of one dog that can figure it out without stress for me and dog
Not a winner...
The toy slides all over on both a wood floor and an area rug, so my 30 lb. dog just gives it a whack with her snout or paw, and the drawers open up as it goes flying across the room. Aside from the 2 drawers held in place by the cones, the others slide open much too easily. One little bump and the treats are exposed. It's not much of a challenge for a medium size dog.
Fun dog puzzle
I have a very active Doberman and trying to keep him mentally and physically challenged can be difficult. This is one of the better dog puzzles I’ve tried, the treat compartments aren’t too small like others. I just wish the compartments didn’t fully come out of the toy and were attached somehow.
Do not Recommend
My 6 pound dog had parts of this chewed the first time she had it! The drawers are impossible to get back in without others falling out. Do not recommend
This is a great thinking game for my 6 lb mini poodle mix. She has 2 level one games, and 2 level two games that she has worked through and become proficient in before this one. I got her this level 3 because I wanted to challenge her a little more. It did the trick! It was the first one that I didn’t show her how to tackle (each of the other ones I showed her how to do). She was able to get it solved in about 20-30 minutes the first time. My tiny dog had no major issues with moving any of the parts to get her treat out. I also like that all the parts can be cleaned easily. However, I don’t think this would work super well for a dog 75+ lbs, since they would probably too easily flip it over. Even then, some big dogs might not do that so it might work. If you’re looking for a great next step and your dog does a good job with level 1/2 games, try this one. I can’t wait to get the next one to see her continue to learn.
Very difficult but doable
Finally a puzzle that took him a hot sec to finish. Great complex puzzle with multiple aspects! It has multi direction levers, strings that can only be pulled after the honey comb is removed, and complicated nudging.
Actually took a second
I have a cairn terrier that really likes puzzles. This was his first level 3 puzzle and it actually took a little while for him to learn how to solve this one. Very good.
A variety of fun
Requires a variety of activities, and challenges them without being “unsolvable “. Both my pups love it and work on it together.
Good game for older dog
We bought this for our puppy but is a little too advanced. We play with him and he enjoys that
Simple design, very easy
Unlike some of the other trixie toys this one is a poor design. Everything can open and slide extremely easy. If your dog simply moves the whole unit all the slides start coming out. Moving the knob isn't even necessary.