TRIXIE Soria 31.5-in Plush Tower Cat Scratching Post
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This vertical tower is purr-fect for your cat who loves to stretch out when she scratches.
- 3 sides are covered in a sisal material, providing the ideal surface for clawing.
- The 4th side is outfitted in a soft plush material and features 3 different openings with surprises inside.
- Engaging toys make fun noises to interest your pal in swatting and batting play.
- The post is great at preventing your kitty from scratching at furniture and flooring around the house.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco 88 to 106-in 3 Level Floor to Ceiling Heavy Duty Cat Tower$94.03Chewy Price
- CatastrophiCreations Sisal Cat Climbing Pole, 3-tier, English Chestnut$135.11Chewy Price$152.00List Price
- Frisco 50-in Real Carpet Wooden Cat Tree, Gray$109.99Chewy Price
- CatastrophiCreations Climb Wall Mounted Activity Cat Tree Shelf Set, English Chestnut/Natural$264.43Chewy Price$296.00List Price
- TRIXIE Bed Wall Mounted Cat Shelf, Espresso-Brown$33.64Chewy Price
- New Age Pet ecoFLEX Litter Loo & End Table, Russet, Jumbo$151.80Chewy Price
- On2Pets Kitty Jungle Modern Cat Tree & Wall Shelves$159.99Chewy Price$199.99List Price
- Vesper Small Box 28.59-in Modern Cat Tree, White$79.99Chewy Price$98.99List Price
- The Refined Feline Lotus Branch Wall Mounted Cat Wall Shelf, Smoke$179.99Chewy Price
- TRIXIE Miguel 25.5-in Plush Fold & Store Cat Tree$44.41Chewy Price$53.99List Price
- Go Pet Club 61-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Brown/Black$64.99Chewy Price$89.99List Price
- ZEZE Desert Cactus Woven Rope Cat Scratcher$39.00Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Cover Material||Faux Fleece, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fur, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric||Felt, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric||N/A, Faux Fur, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric||N/A, Sisal, Plant Material|
|Furniture Features||Hanging Toys||Anchoring Kit Included||Hanging Toys, Modern||Hanging Toys, Modern||N/A|
|Furniture Frame Material||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Cardboard||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood|
|Height Range||31 inches to 59 inches||31 inches to 59 inches||31 inches to 59 inches||31 inches to 59 inches||31 inches to 59 inches|
|Furniture Mount Type||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
32 Customer Reviews
Love the stability!
Bought this for my sister's and my 3 fat kitties and 1 skinny hyper kitty. They love a good stretch and scratch but all other products we have tried were too imbalanced/weak and fell over or were not attractive to the cats! This product is sturdy and attractive to them! The base is pretty wide but that is why it wobbles very little and doesn't fall down! Thankfully it is a flat base so not much of an inconvenience, especially when you consider the benefits! Our cats love the mousy noise of the two hideaway toys and the feathered/plush toy in the middle PLUS they love the scratcher even without catnip (which is hard to come by with these picky kitties)! Only con was that the bottom noisy toy broke off the string the first time it was played with - must've been a fluke because the other two have stayed like champs. Love this product and once I have enough money, I will be buying another one! So glad we found this...
My cats are really enjoying this scratching post with toys built-in. I hope it is durable. The last scratching post I had the hardware came loose and became unstable. My cats are not large only 6 or 7 lbs. Will update if I have issues. I will say very satisfied with Chewy support. They are great.
Not too great
The screws and holes do not line up properly. Took quite awhile to get together. The toys do not work and one broke off right away.
Senior cats love it
I have four cats, 3 of them are over 10 years old. All the cats in the household love it, and makes the senior cats feel like kittens again.
I'm pleased with the item for several reasons, first I want something tall because my ladies, while not very big, are quite long and like to stretch out and they can do so with this post. Second, the little holes with surprises are fun for them. Third, I was hoping the different textures would help divert them from carpet and furniture and it does seem to help. And of course, the price is right!
Good Cat Scratcher
This is the only cat scratcher my dumb cat had ever used. It's big and super sturdy. It doesn't tip over when he scratches it. Definitely recommend.
Baby Q and his new scratch tower
My furbaby loves this! Sturdy, attractive, great height. ONLY issue is the bottom ball (inside the post) wasn’t attached and there’s no way to reattach it. Trying to find out to get customer support involved. Baby Q loves the other two that are attached. Would have given a 5 star, if it hadn’t been for the broken item.
Our cat took to this fantastic scratching tower like peanut butter to jelly. It has reduced the amount of times we have to scold him from scratching on the new living room furniture. It's a win!
Most loved tower
I have 3 cats, all 3 love this tower scratcher! One actually uses it as a scratcher and because it’s taller he loves to stretch My older female loves the toys and the little one loves to climb up and sit on the top as well as play with the toys. I would recommend this tower to everyone with multi cats. It is very sturdy and well made.
As soon as she started playing with it, the two interior play balls broke off. The hole where the bird is has carpet coming loose. I'm very disappointed.