TropiClean Ear Cleaning Wipes for Dogs, 50 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- For weekly use to reduce any risk or ear infections or irritations
- Mild coconut cleanser gently removes wax and debris
- Made with propylene glycol and witch hazel. Non-abrasive
- Contains soothing aloe for healthy skin
- Gently clean and freshen your pet’s ears with less mess
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealZymox Ear Cleanser for Dogs & Cats, 1-gal bottle$85.79Chewy Price$129.99List Price$81.50Autoship Price
- DealPetArmor Ear Rinse for Dogs & Cats, 4-oz bottle$6.29Chewy Price$6.99List Price$5.98Autoship Price
- DealVetoquinol Ear Cleaning Solution for Dogs & Cats, 4-oz bottle$7.99Chewy Price$7.59Autoship Price
- DealZymox Enzymatic Dogs & Cat Leave-on Conditioner, 1-gal bottle$85.79Chewy Price$129.99List Price$81.50Autoship Price
- DealPetArmor Anti-Itch Spray for Dogs & Cats, 4-oz bottle$7.64Chewy Price$8.49List Price$7.26Autoship Price
- DealTropiClean Waterless Dog Facial Cleanser, 7.4-oz bottle$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- DealRX 4 Pets Dog & Cat Skin Irritation Shampoo & Conditioner, 16-oz bottle$17.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price$17.09Autoship Price
- DealBodhi Dog Aloe Vera Dog, Cat & Small Animal Ear Cleanser, 8-oz bottle$11.99Chewy Price$21.99List Price$11.39Autoship Price
- DealVetericyn FoamCare Shampoo & Conditioner for Thick Coats, 16-oz spray$14.25Chewy Price$14.99List Price$13.54Autoship Price
- DealTropiClean Waterless Deep Cleaning Dog Shampoo, 7.4-oz bottle$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- DealNootie Medicated Anti-Itch Dog Shampoo, 16-oz bottle$22.99Chewy Price$21.84Autoship Price
- DealVetoquinol Itchy Dry Skin Aloe & Oatmeal Soap-Free Dog & Cat Shampoo, 1-gal bottle$62.49Chewy Price$59.37Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Purified Water, Glycerin, Salicylic Acid...||Water, Glycerin, Polysorbate 80...||—||Witch Hazel, Purified Water, Alcohol...||Water, Witch Hazel, Isopropyl Alcohol...|
|Health Feature||Ear Care||Ear Care||—||Ear Care||Ear Care|
|Breed Size||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—||—|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
52 Customer Reviews
Best Ear Wipes!
I have been getting these ear wipes for several years and I love them. They are Pawfect for large breed ears. I tried a different brand when these were out of stock and they were so small I was afraid I was going to lose the wipe in the ear! The small ones are just too difficult to wipe and move around in large ears. One of my 4 GSDs gets gunky ears so these are great for getting the job done efficiently and quickly. I have never had a problem with the wipes being dry! Perhaps this was caused by operator error because just like with baby wipes, you have to close the package properly after each use or they will definitely dry out. Even if the package was torn during shipping and this caused them to dry out, you could simply add some water to rehydrate them and then put them in a resealable plastic bag. The most important thing is my 4 GSDs love the ear massage and treat they get with the wipes so they line up for me to clean their ears weekly! I love to make them happy!
The BEST wipes for big ears
Love these wipes. They're a nice large size, almost like a baby wipe. They have a wonderful fragrance & my doggos ears are nice and clean. I find myself cleaning her ears more because I can clean them easily with these large wipes. Other wipes were sized small almost like a cotton pad. They were too small and cumbersome to use. These TropiClean wipes are nice and big with a great scent.
Cleans my dog's ears well. I love the coconut smell. My dogs love it too!
Nice light scent
We have a dog that we rescued at the age of two who is very sensative to perfumy smells - even essential oils. We haven't a clue why, but she backs away whenever I approach her with a cleaning cloth that smells like soap. I can use this one on her without it bothering her because the sent is light and natural. It has made cleaning her ears much easier.
Ear Wipe Cloth
Been using them on my dog nightly and they do not feel wet enough, almost dry. Wipe is a lot larger then the wipes in the round container. I will switch back to using the one in the container.
Is cool n soothing to my pups ears, he seems to get a lot of wax and doesn’t like me trying to clean his ears! He is good with this product because, I think they wipes are soft and cool. Love this product
Got these wipes for my golden who loves the pool so his ears get funky and I like to clean his ears after he swims. I love the Tropiclean shampoos so I figured the wipes would be great too and I was not disappointed. I recommend these to anyone who has to frequently clean their pups ears.
This makes daily war cleaning so easy, and I love the scent!
We have a lab that constantly needs his ears cleaned and these are gentle and clean his ears better than anything we've used before.
Nice and clean.
Having long Basset Hound ears they tend to get in my way A LOT. In my water. Under my feed. In my food bowl. It's hard to keep my ears clean and fresh all the time. These wipes sure do help. My mom uses them once a week or as needed to clean me up, and the ear rubs that come along with it are an added bonus!