TropiClean Ear Cleaning Wipes for Dogs, 50 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- For weekly use to reduce any risk or ear infections or irritations
- Mild coconut cleanser gently removes wax and debris
- Made with propylene glycol and witch hazel. Non-abrasive
- Contains soothing aloe for healthy skin
- Gently clean and freshen your pet’s ears with less mess
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Pet MD Advanced Dog & Cat Ear Cleaner Wipes, 100 count$13.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Patika Pets Smart Formula Botanical Skin & Coat Waterless Cleanser Dog Spray, 16.2-oz bottle$25.00Chewy Price$23.75Autoship Price
- RELIQ Aroma SPA Botanical Mist Baby Powder Dog & Cat Spray, 4-oz bottle$7.50Chewy Price$8.99List Price$7.13Autoship Price
- TropiClean Spa Renew Cologne, 8-oz bottle$11.99Chewy Price$11.39Autoship Price
- TropiClean Spa Comfort Cologne, 8-oz bottle$11.99Chewy Price$11.39Autoship Price
- TropiClean Spa Fresh Cologne, 8-oz bottle$11.99Chewy Price$11.39Autoship Price
- PL360 Skip the Bath Mandarin Fragrance Dog Wipes, 40 count, pack of 3$13.99Chewy Price$14.99List Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Beeps Dry Bath Dog Spray, 6.76-oz bottle$10.50Chewy Price$9.97Autoship Price
- Bio-Groom Natural Scents Desert Agave Blossom Cologne Dog Spray, 3.75-oz bottle$9.99Chewy Price$12.50List Price$9.49Autoship Price
- RELIQ Aroma SPA Botanical Mist Pomegrante Dog & Cat Spray, 4-oz bottle$8.99Chewy Price$8.54Autoship Price
- PetO'Cera Cl-Ear Dog & Cat Ear Cleaner, 3.38-oz bottle$17.90Chewy Price
- Bio-Groom Indulge with Argon Oil Daily Brushing Aid Dog Spray, 12-oz bottle$15.22Chewy Price$17.29List Price$14.46Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Purified Water, Glycerin, Salicylic Acid...||Water, Propylene Glycol, Polysorbate-20...||Purified Water, Aloe Vera, Witch Hazel...||Water, Glycerin, Polysorbate 80...||Aqua, Propylene Glycol, Polysorbate 20...|
|Breed Size||N/A||N/A||N/A||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Health Feature||Ear Care||Ear Care||Ear Care||Ear Care||N/A|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
50 Customer Reviews
Cleans my dog's ears well. I love the coconut smell. My dogs love it too!
Nice light scent
We have a dog that we rescued at the age of two who is very sensative to perfumy smells - even essential oils. We haven't a clue why, but she backs away whenever I approach her with a cleaning cloth that smells like soap. I can use this one on her without it bothering her because the sent is light and natural. It has made cleaning her ears much easier.
Ear Wipe Cloth
Been using them on my dog nightly and they do not feel wet enough, almost dry. Wipe is a lot larger then the wipes in the round container. I will switch back to using the one in the container.
Is cool n soothing to my pups ears, he seems to get a lot of wax and doesn’t like me trying to clean his ears! He is good with this product because, I think they wipes are soft and cool. Love this product
Got these wipes for my golden who loves the pool so his ears get funky and I like to clean his ears after he swims. I love the Tropiclean shampoos so I figured the wipes would be great too and I was not disappointed. I recommend these to anyone who has to frequently clean their pups ears.
This makes daily war cleaning so easy, and I love the scent!
We have a lab that constantly needs his ears cleaned and these are gentle and clean his ears better than anything we've used before.
Nice and clean.
Having long Basset Hound ears they tend to get in my way A LOT. In my water. Under my feed. In my food bowl. It's hard to keep my ears clean and fresh all the time. These wipes sure do help. My mom uses them once a week or as needed to clean me up, and the ear rubs that come along with it are an added bonus!
Approved for GSD ears
Wipes are lightly scented and large enough for my pups large ears. You may have to use more than 1 per ear depending on how dirty the ears get, but one per ear has been fine so far.
I like these wipes because of the larger size. Some others are just too small to really clean the ears. I'm able to clean both ears for both my dog and cat with just one wipe. They don't really have much of a smell to them which is fine with me.