TropiClean Fresh Breath Dental Health Solution + Digestive Support Dog Dental Water Additive, 16-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Provides up to 12 hours of fresh breath for your BFF in up to 14 days.
- Formulated to support your pet’s oral health by combating plaque and tartar.
- Crafted with probiotics to promote healthy digestion.
- No brushing required—simply place the liquid formula in your paw-tner’s water.
- Made with natural ingredients like purified water and green tea leaf extract.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- TropiClean Fresh Breath Mint Dog Dental Wipes, 50 count$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Petkin Invisible Formula Liquid Oral Care Dog & Cat Dental Water Additive, 8-oz bottle$7.99Chewy Price$7.59Autoship Price
- Creative Science BreathaLyser Dog & Cat Dental Water Additive, 250-ml bottle$7.49Chewy Price$19.44List Price$7.12Autoship Price
- Oxyfresh Dog & Cat Dental Spray, 3-oz bottle$10.95Chewy Price$10.40Autoship Price
- Waren London Dog Dental Spray & Water Additive, 8-oz bottle$11.99Chewy Price$13.99List Price$11.39Autoship Price
- Petpost Dental Solution Dog Dental Water Additive, 16-oz bottle$17.97Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Dental Fresh Advanced Plaque & Tartar Dog & Cat Dental Water Additive, 17-oz bottle$9.99Chewy Price$11.99List Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Pro-Sense Dental Solutions Enzymatic 3-Piece Dog Dental Kit, 3-piece$6.79Chewy Price$6.45Autoship Price
- TropiClean Fresh Breath Dental Health Solution Dog Dental Water Additive, 16-oz bottle$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- TropiClean Fresh Breath Oral Care Clean Teeth Peanut Butter Flavor Dog Dental Gel, 4-oz bottle$16.99Chewy Price$18.99List Price$16.14Autoship Price
- Frisco Dog Dental Care Wipes, 30 count$4.11Chewy Price$3.90Autoship Price
- TropiClean Fresh Breath Dental Health Solution + Skin Health Support Dog Dental Water Additive, 33.8-oz bottle$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Water, Glycerin, Sodium Benzoate...||Cetylpyridinium Chloride, Green Tea Extract, Zinc Gluconate...||Active Ingredients: Fructo-Oligosaccharide, Hemicellulose Extract, Cetylpyridinium Chloride...||Zinc Citrate, Sodium Hexametaphosphate, Citric Acid...||Cetylpyridinium Chloride, Green Tea Extract, Zinc Gluconate...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Health Feature||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Digestive Health, Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care, Skin & Coat Health|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
40 Customer Reviews
Dachshunds won't drink water
My 3 dachshunds won't drink their water at all if I put this in it. They would rather not drink anything and then drink from a muddy puddle than drink fresh clean water with this in it. I thought starting the puppies on it when they were young would help but they won't drink water at all even if it's the only choice if this is in it. Of course I can't have that so I can't use the giant bottle I bought. Disappointing.
It works when dog drinks it
I have added TropiClean to my dogs’ water for years and it does improve breath immensely and it helps reduce plaque. I am very happy with the result and can recommend it. My dogs, some more than others, do not like their water with TropiClean added and will drink less water when I have added it. That said, I use the additive in most of the time, but I do give my dogs a bowl of fresh, unadulterated water every few days. They deserve a treat!
My sweet pup is too old to go under anesthesia to get her teeth cleaned. This has been helpful in keeping her teeth healthy, her breath smelling good and hasn’t bothered her incredibly sensitive belly. Very happy.
I bought this for my 15 year old dachshund, it made her urinate constantly to the point that I thought she was on her way to the rainbow bridge until I stopped using it. She’s fine now
No more bad breath
2 of my pups are recycled and needed dental work there breath was horrible. In the meantime we tried this on a veterinarians recommendation and it worked wonderfully
Worth the Price for my Lab's Breath
My lab eats his sister's poop, and sometimes his own, so his breath smells like...well, you know what. This additive has made his breath more tolerable and if it helps both of my dogs teeth, even just a little, it's worth the price.
Great for bad breath
Have just finished second bottle and completely took away bad breath; scheduled dentals so will know more about how it fights plaque after that. I would buy again for the breath as bad breath means dirty teeth and bacteria.
Adding this to our LuLu's water every day took her bad breath away. What a difference when we snuggle!
The pet is not interested
My pet appears to have an aversion to the taste of his water after the product was added, I'm wondering if it might be bitter or just smells unpleasant. Either way, my dog has not been drinking his water.
Gave my dog a bad reaction
My dog grew two abscess shortly after I started adding this in her water. Nothing else in her diet or life style had changed.