TropiClean Waterless Dander Reducing Cat Shampoo, 7.4-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This quick and easy, no-rinse foaming formula makes bath time accessible any time, anywhere. Simply massage the foam into your feline friend’s coat and brush it out!
- Formulated with a botanical blend of naturally derived plant extracts, this waterless shampoo is formulated to help moisturize your kitty’s skin and reduce dander.
- This mild coconut cleanser is tough on dirt and smells, but gentle on your furry friend’s skin. It is tearless, pH balanced, and free from parabens and dyes, making it paw-fectly safe for routine bathing on sensitive skin when used as directed.
- TropiClean is family owned and all their products are proudly made in the USA by pet lovers. This product is formulated for feline friends who are 12 weeks and older.
- TropiClean offers a full range of naturally derived dog and cat products including, TropiClean Grooming Products, TropiClean SPA by TropiClean, TropiClean OxyMed, TropiClean PerfectFur, TropiClean Enticers, and TropiClean Fresh Breath (all sold separately).
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Cat Space Soothing Cat Shampoo, 10-oz bottle$6.17Chewy Price$6.99List Price
- Hyponic Hypoallergenic Cat Shampoo, 10.1-oz bottle$23.50Chewy Price$22.32Autoship Price
- Beeps Oatmeal Cat Care Cat Shampoo, 17-oz bottle$9.19Chewy Price$9.99List Price$8.73Autoship Price
- Bio-Groom Waterless Klean Kitty Cat Shampoo, 8-oz bottle$13.29Chewy Price$15.29List Price$12.63Autoship Price
- CHI 2-In-1 Conditioning Cat Shampoo, 16-oz bottle$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Cat Space Dry Bath Cat Shampoo, 10-oz bottle$9.26Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Burt's Bees Waterless Shampoo for Cats, 10-oz bottle$4.99Chewy Price$9.99List Price$4.74Autoship Price
- CHI Waterless Bath Cat Spray$11.99Chewy Price$11.39Autoship Price
- CHI Deodorizing Waterless Foam Cat Wash$13.29Chewy Price$13.99List Price$12.63Autoship Price
- FURminator FUR deShedding Rinse Free Foaming Cat Shampoo, 8.5-oz bottle$8.04Chewy Price$11.99List Price$7.64Autoship Price
- Burt's Bees Dander Reducing Cat Spray, 10-oz bottle$6.31Chewy Price$9.99List Price$5.99Autoship Price
- CHI Cleansing Cat Wipes$7.79Chewy Price$9.99List Price$7.40Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Purified Water, Mild Cleanser, Odor Neutralizer...||Purified Water, Mild Cleanser, Hydrolyzed Plant Protein...||Water, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Glycerin...||—||—|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult||Adult||Adult|
|Health Feature||Dander, Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health||—||—||Shedding Control|
Questions & Answers
12 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
74 Customer Reviews
Less dander, more purrs
I purchased this and was very pleased after the first application. My cat Bear was a bit apprehensive at first, but as I continued to apply this product and massage it into his fur/skin he began purring very loudly. I have applied this 3 times now and the dander issue is very much improved. Very little is seen anymore. He sees me pick up the bottle and he runs to the door to go out and purrs loudly in anticipation. Great product. I will continue to purchase it.
Whoa this stuff is great!
Works great and smells fantastic! The cats loved their little "massage" and I love the way they smell.
Actually smells good!
I am not a fan of coconut and was really reluctant to purchase this for that reason. But it actually smells really nice and clean and does not smell like coconut! So I will actually be purchasing another for my dogs. Also my cat who has never had a bath really enjoyed the foam going on her fur which was surprising.
Helps with dander!
My cat has pretty bad dander down the center of his back. This stuff works wonders when used consistently. I try to use shampoo and brush once a week and it really helps clear up his dander and give him a beautiful coat. Highly recommend!
Works Amazingly Well
I adopted a new cat that urinates when we gets scared (which is not that infrequent). I needed to be able to bathe her without it being overly harsh. This stuff is magic - no sticky or oily residue left behind and it even removes the cat pee smell and smells awesome. I am amazed. I will always keep this on hand.
Waterless cat shampoo
2 cats loved it and so did I. Easier than trying to bathe them
Misleading Ingredients Listing
I was looking for a product to help with my cats dandruff and wanted something with safe, natural ingredients. I read all the ingredient information on this website before I ordered and it looked like it was just what I was looking for. When the product arrived I read the information on the bottle and it lists ethyl alcohol as the second ingredient!! The ethyl alcohol was listed nowhere in the website’s information. While ethyl alcohol isn’t toxic to humans (it’s used in hand sanitizer) it could be to a cat who licks his fur. The odds of toxicity are low but I’d rather not take the chance. I’m more upset that the ethyl alcohol wasn’t even listed in the online info. To make matters worse I accidentally ordered two bottles!
My cats didn’t particularly love it but they didn’t hate it! They smelled great and cut down on the itchy skin as well.
Great waterless shampoo
My cat will not let us give her a bath with water. It’s kicking, clawing and biting. I purchased this because of the other reviews and thought I’d give it a try. She laid in my lap, let me shampoo and brush her and loved it! She just thought I was rubbing her and brushing. It really made her smell good too. After it dried and I brushed her fur she was so soft. I would definitely recommend giving this a try.
Love it! Smells natural and clean. I like that it is a foam based product.