Tuff Mutt Hands-Free Bungee Leash
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Hands-free bungee leash features a 48-inch lead that extends up to 60 inches, and is designed to absorb shock.
- Leash attaches to the included adjustable waist belt, which features a heavy-duty clip and comfortable fit.
- Slide belt clip allows your dog to move from side to side without tangles or tripping.
- Two control handles can be easily grabbed to help keep your dog close in crowded areas.
- Perfect for running, hiking, or using the phone while walking your dog. Three seams of bright, reflective stitching give nighttime visibility.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Tuff Mutt Hands Free Bungee Dog Leash, Gray/Purple$24.97Chewy Price$32.99List Price
- Jespet Bungee Reflective Standard Dog Leash, Black$16.99Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- Kurgo Double Dog Leash Extender$24.95Chewy Price$26.99List Price
- Shed Defender Triton Nylon Bungee Reflective Dog Leash, Columbia Blue, 7-ft long, 1-in wide$23.79Chewy Price$35.99List Price
- Sporn Nylon Double Dog Leash, Black, Medium/Large: 5-ft long, 5/8-in wide$16.50Chewy Price$24.98List Price
- Leashboss Duo Reflective Double Dog Leash Coupler with Handle$33.98Chewy Price$39.98List Price
- Tuff Mutt Rope Dog Leash, Gray$21.97Chewy Price$27.99List Price
- Max & Neo Dog Gear Nylon Reflective Double Dog Leash, Black, 6-ft long, 1-in wide$16.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- Prima Pets Dual-Handle Reflective Dog Leash, Large, 6-ft, Black$16.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Neoprene, Rubber, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||All Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Leash & Collar Feature||Reflective, Bungee, Traffic Handle||Bungee||Bungee, Reflective, Adjustable||Adjustable, Padded, Reflective||Reflective|
|Closure Type||Bolt Snap||Bolt Snap||Buckle||Trigger Snap||Carabiner|
|Leash Length||5 feet||4 feet||4 feet||6 feet||7 feet|
|Leash Type||Hands-Free||Hands-Free||Standard, Hands-Free||Hands-Free||Hands-Free|
Questions & Answers
20 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
194 Customer Reviews
Sorry I didn't buy it sooner.
This hands free leash is comfortable and is easy to use. It's wonderful to have two hands free to set up doggie ramp for SUV. I also love to be able to swing my arms when I'm walking, and find I'm more stable when the dog pulls.
Great system, Lead/leash could be a little bit more rugged, my 8month old GSP likes to self reward with his lead. That being said they could have used a thicker nylon or more layers to reinforce it. That is my only complaint. Very easy to use and to adjust.
Perfect for long walks
I use this leash to work with my dog on walking next to me and not pulling. It's great because I can hook the harness up around my waist and use the handle to hold my dog close to me when we walk if needed. This leash is perfect if you don't want to hold your dog's leash the whole time.
Good running lesh
Recently started running with my black and tan coonhound mix dog and I needed a hands free leash. This one is working out pretty well. She weighs about 50 pounds and is a puller, so far this has held up, I use this with a harness that is supposed to keep her walking right. I run on our local trail so lots of squirrels and stuff for her to try to go after, it pulls her back to me or it won't let her just take off dragging me down the trail. I do sometimes pull back on it with the handle to get her to stop or slow down. It has two handles on it so you can keep your dog close to you if you stop to say let people by etc. So far so good.
Wow, what a great leash that has really held up! I got it over a year ago, and it’s been in great shape ever since. Makes walking my dog so much easier!
Sure i guess
I had this leash and apparently the hook broke, I was not expecting this because it was working very nicely. The length was pretty short and my dog is a lab so she needs to have a long leash, now this leash is a good buy for a small dog not a Big or Medium sized dog. I recommend this leash for a small dog it works well also. Sincerely, Mags
This is a game changer!
After running with my standard poodles for years, wrestling and pulling, this product changed our running relationship. My dogs no longer pull, stop, sniff or anything. Honestly, they see my hands free and feel free themselves. My runs are more productive, faster and much more enjoyable. Can't believe I waited this long!
A must-buy for runners
I rarely write reviews, but this was a game changer. Now I can run/walk with my 4 yr old German Shepard, approx. 65 lbs, and not have my arm soar from the pulling. Also, the 5ft leash length is perfect.
Great Hands Free Leash
We bought these leashes for our 45 lb Springerdoodles for when we are hiking on the trail. Sadly our fur children bark and/or run toward people and other dogs we meet on the trail, mainly because we could not hold them back. One man got very upset with us, and I can't blame him! With this leash the dog is close to us, anchored around our waist (for hands free hiking), and we also have 2 handles to quickly grab to keep them under control! Problem solved!
Wishing It Was Longer
We like the hands free and bungee combo, but a bit too short on the length. Our vizsla's buttocks ends up being a bit too close to our body when we use the hands free option. An extra 2-3 inches more would make a world of difference in both of our comforts in walking him so that we're not right on top of him. We definitely could not use this leash for our hikes. We plan on keeping it cause it's still better than the regular leash, but will likely search for a longer version of a hands-free bungee leash for when we go on hikes.