TuffRider Comfy Mesh Horse Fly Sheet
About This Item
- This soft and breathable horse fly sheet helps protect against annoying insects and the harsh sun.
- Lightweight mesh offers about 50% UV protection.
- Designed with stainless steel twin-buckle chest closures and a comfortable shoulder lining to help prevent rubbing.
- The low cross surcingles and removable leg straps are adjustable for the perfect fit.
- Made with machine washable polyester mesh.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealWeaver Leather Premium 600D Mesh Horse Rainsheet, Blue, 69-in$71.22Chewy Price$98.99List Price
- DealWeaver Leather Economy 600D Turnout Horse Blanket, Black, 75-in$79.04Chewy Price$99.99List Price
- DealShires Equestrian Products Tempest Original Horse Fly Sheet, White, 69-in$57.02Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- DealDerby Originals Windstorm Nordic-Tough 1200D Ripstop Waterproof Winter Heavyweight Horse Turnout Blanket, Orange w/ Black Trim, 84-in$104.45Chewy Price$109.99List Price
- DealGatsby Premium 1680D Waterproof Turnout Horse Sheet, Black, 69-in$148.99Chewy Price
- DealEquiline Gerald Soundproof Horse Ear Bonnet, Black, Full$98.00Chewy Price
- DealHorseware Goat Rug, X-Small$50.00Chewy Price
- DealAmigo Bravo 12 Wug Lite Horse Sheet, 72$209.95Chewy Price$210.00List Price
- DealHorze Equestrian La Pampa Horse Fly Set, Grey, 84$79.99Chewy Price
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
6 Customer Reviews
Middle straps a problem
I got a 78 inch for my Standardbred. The middle straps were too long even after adjusting them. I ended up twisting them to shorten them to a fist length from her belly. Otherwise I am happy with this product.
Amazing economy fly sheet! Absolutely love it!
This is the best economy fly sheet I've had so far. It features a double buckle front closure to ensure proper fit and has a front Velcro closure (between the top and bottom buckles) to ensure the sheet stays on. The two strap surcingle closure is standard and has plenty of adjustability. This sheet comes with leg straps, which I love!! Although I will say they seem short as I had to adjust them to full length to fit. I purchased the teal color which is gorgeous on my palomino and the 78" is true to size. The material is light weight, but I cannot comment on breathability during the summer as I've only used it during the winter. (My boy must have one on 24/7 right not due to an abscess on his back.) Seeing as he has worn it 24/7 for over a month and I wash it every other day, the material has held up well. The only thing I have to say is save the extra Velcro piece that comes with the new product and put it over the "teeth" part of the Velcro on the front when washing/drying. I forgot to do this the last time I washed the blanket and the Velcro caught the fabric and caused fraying across the material. Before this, the blanket looked brand new after wearing and washing. The fraying has not affected it's use though, so no big deal. I will purchase this same blanket again.
Bought this fly sheet for my very destructive gelding. I didn’t expect it to last one day but I thought let’s give it a chance, can’t beat the price. It’s been one week and he has put it through some work and it’s still holding up. He ripped two holes in the side on day 3 but now 4 days later they haven’t spread.
Lightweight fly sheet
Yes, these gets tears easily. But they are lightweight and I don't worry about putting them on a horse even when it is 100 degrees or more. For the price if they last one season I am happy.
Jake from State Farm
Two days on wear and got caught on something and we watched it come off in shreds on our barn cameras.
0Nice product, fits well. Quality material. Hopefully it holds up well with my Haffy.