Tuffy's Arnie the Armadillo Plush Dog Toy
About This Item
- Assembled with multiple seams and webbing to make this toy a worthy opponent for most moderate chewers.
- Made with 3 uniquely fused layers for added durability during play.
- Squeakers are sewn into a pouch for safe-keeping, allowing an extra layer of protection.
- Floats in water for added fun and machine washable for easy cleaning.
- Rates a cool #7 on the Tuffy's own "Tuff Scale."
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Chewy TPR Tri-Flyer with Tennis Ball Dog Toy$6.63Chewy Price
- Tuffy's Desert Bat Squeaky Plush Dog Toy$24.49Chewy Price
- Frisco Birthday Tennis Ball Squeaky Dog Toy, 3 count$6.98Chewy Price
- Tuffy's Alien Fire Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Red$22.49Chewy Price$27.99List Price
- Pet Shop by Fringe Studio It's Mutt Tail Time Cocktail Squeaky Plush Mini Dog Toys, 3 count$10.20Chewy Price$13.00List Price
- Tuffy's Jr Zoo Giraffe Plush Dog Toy$23.49Chewy Price
- DuraForce Jr Boomerang Tiger Squeaky Dog Toy, Pink$14.99Chewy Price
- Tuffy's Ocean Creature Stingray Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Blue$17.99Chewy Price
- Tuffy's Mega Gear Ring Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Tiger$30.99Chewy Price
- Tuffy's Jr Zoo Toucan Plush Dog Toy$13.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- Tuffy's Jr Dinosaur Triceratops Plush Dog Toy, Red$27.99Chewy Price
- Tuffy's Jr Dinosaur Stegosaurus Plush Dog Toy, Purple$27.49Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Teething, Training, Water Toy, Exercise||Squeaky, Teething, Training, Water Toy, Exercise||Teething, Training, Water Toy, Exercise||Teething, Training, Water Toy, Exercise||Teething, Training, Water Toy, Exercise|
|Material||Polyester, Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Fleece, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds|
|Toy Type||Chew Toys, Plush Toys||Chew Toys, Plush Toys||Chew Toys, Plush Toys||Chew Toys, Plush Toys||Chew Toys, Plush Toys|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
22 Customer Reviews
Arnie has a ridgeback friend
Our ridgeback loves her armadillo. It is heavy duty and after 2 weeks it is holding up so far to our 8-month-olds teeth!
it LOOKED tough...sadly
We gave this to our Doberman pup Christmas eve...he was under supervision, but that long skinny nose is the weak spot . The body is super tough! Sadly we had to throw is away first night, as there was white stuffing...bad.
My dog ripped this open in the first day, and started unstuffing it.
Ripped open face in a day.
My 40 pound schnoodle ripped through this guy within a day
arnie didn't make it
This is the only Tuffy's toy that didn't last with my dog. Chloe is an 80 lb black lab chewing machine.The tail was gone in about an hour. Luckily I found it about 3 days later in the back yard. No surgery , yeah. The shell came off in the next couple of days. It was then on to "lets get this thing gutted". I have to say the toy is well built watching all the stuffing getting pulled out. I gave it 3 stars because the toy is well built .The bear, pig, elephant, tug of war, mega ring, mega bone are all holding up nicely. Hadley the hammerhead lasted about a month before being gutted.
My power-chewer LOVES this
My dog is a giant breed and a power chewer. He did get this ripped open and unstuffed on the first day, but he still has the unstuffed "carcass" and plays with it all the time. It's his favorite sleeping buddy. I gotta give it to lil Arnie, he's survived a lot longer than many of our other toys!
Not tuff enough
Started ripping apart after 30 minutes with my greyhounds.
Not for big dogs
This toy is not tough enough for a Rottweiler or probably not for other big dogs
fun for the dogs
My dogs are not very destructive in general so I got them this toy. The youngest Kam really has fun with it. He is a Leonberger so having something substantial to carry is nice for him. He can shake it, run around with it, sticks it in the faces of the other dogs and keep running, has a blast with this toy. Thank you.
Long lasting for our power chewer
Our goldendoodle loves soft toys but kills them instantly. This is our second armadillo. It's large size and "shell" help prolong it's life. She's had it a few weeks and we only have one tiny hole in the shell.