Tuffy's Zoo Peacock Squeaky Plush Dog Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made with three layers that are bonded and sewn together to make one "Tuff" Layer. Most toys have just one seam to hold the toy together, Tuffy's has 7. Webbing is sewn around the edges of the toy and then the edges are sewn together to make each toy extra Tuff.
- Stuffed with safe, non-toxic fiber and has soft edges that are safe on gums
- Contains three squeakers sewn into squeaker safety pockets for an added layer of security
- Floats in water and is machine washable (air dry)
- Tuff scale: 8 out of 10, ideal for medium to large dogs
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Giraffe Firehose Squeaky Dog Toy$7.93Chewy Price$11.23List Price
- Outward Hound Hide A Hedgie Squeaky Puzzle Plush Dog Toy, Hedgehog$18.54Chewy Price$27.49List Price
- Frisco Pride Rainbow Plush with Rope Squeaky Dog Toy$7.98Chewy Price$9.98List Price
- DealSTAR WARS Halloween CHEWBACCA in a Pumpkin Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$17.08Chewy Price
- DealSTAR WARS Halloween DARTH VADER Flat Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$10.78Chewy Price$14.98List Price
- Fetch Pet Products Hatchables Bird Squeaky Puzzle Plush Dog Toy$7.99Chewy Price
- Fetch Pet Products Ocean Buddies Octopus Squeaky Plush Dog Toy$9.99Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Fetch Pet Products Ocean Buddies Squid Squeaky Plush Dog Toy$9.99Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- DealFrisco Magic Wizard Frog Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$5.72Chewy Price$7.97List Price
- Frisco Magic Owl & Cage 2-in-1 Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$8.97Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Magic Owl Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$5.39Chewy Price$7.57List Price
- Frisco Magic Wizard Bear Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$6.38Chewy Price$7.98List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Squeaky, Teething, Training, Water Toy, Exercise||Teething, Training, Water Toy, Exercise||Teething, Training, Water Toy, Exercise||Teething, Training, Water Toy, Exercise||Squeaky, Teething, Training, Water Toy, Exercise|
|Material||Polyester, Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Fleece, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds|
|Toy Type||Chew Toys, Plush Toys||Chew Toys, Plush Toys||Chew Toys, Plush Toys||Chew Toys, Plush Toys||Chew Toys, Plush Toys|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
25 Customer Reviews
She destroyed it, but loved every second of it
This stuffed toy lasted much longer than any other we’ve had. My dog specifically enjoys sitting down and destroying her toys, so this was to be expected. Took almost a month for the stuffing to start being ripped out. It’s still functional, sans the stuffing. Will buy from this brand again.
My 20lb dog tore the feet off this and immediately it spilled the fluff out on the day that it was delivered. Would not buy, not worth the money. Buy two other Tuffy's toys instead of this expensive waste of money.
Pedro the Peacock
It's a great toy in itself, there's three squeaks in the tail. Don't remember seeing that in the description but they seem sturdy where they are. The one weak spot is the legs or maybe it was just mine. It is the first day with his new toy and he didn't really go for the legs yet anyway, he just liked the size of the tail, but all it took was one good tug on the leg from him trying to grab it from me and it popped out. The second leg was on it's way out from the same tug. I think the stitching was weak in this one spot and think maybe it could have been better without the legs and just another solid stitch edge. The rest of the toy is great besides some cosmetic color stitching was frayed already when i got it. I took off one star because I'm just going to sew this back together.
Wing ripped off in less than 24 hours
We had high hopes for this peacock. Unfortunately, it did not make it for less than 24 hours. Hopefully, the surgery we performed with dental floss holds up for another day.
We have bought a bunch of Tuffy toys and this is the first one we are disappointed with. The blue fabric of the body isn't up to the usual standards of their toys. The dogs teeth have made holes in the fabric just from carrying it around. It is definitely a problem with this fabric as the dogs received two other Tuffy toys for Christmas and there are no issues.
Fun but didn't last long
Very entertaining watching our Great Dane/Pit Mix walk around w/this in his mouth until he started shredding it and then we had to take it away.
rated 8/10 for toughness but only lasted a day and then leg was off
it’s so big but well made and so worth it
It’s my Kiki’s absolutely newest favorite toy great quality
Sturdy dog toy
My St Berdoodle loves the peacock even more then other Tuffy toys because it is big. He carries it everywhere. Tuffy toys are sturdy and last. We had two others different animals before this one that survived a year and a half. Well worth the money.
My pack is toy crazy but this one left them cold. It's cute but a toy fail. Save your money.