Tuffy's Desert Bat Squeaky Plush Dog Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Durable and paw-fect for interactive play like a game of tug-o-war or fetch—this toy is not intended for chewing.
- Multiple layers of durable materials and stitching are used to help extend the life of the toy.
- Machine washable and floats in water, making it the perfect pool pal or beach buddy.
- Features a squeaker inside that’s sewn inside a protective pouch to help keep your dog safe while he plays.
- Great for indoor and outdoor play sessions.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Summer Fun Ballistic Nylon Plush Surfboard Dog Toy$4.95Chewy Price
- PetSafe Grip 'N Tug Squeak Replacement Tug Dog Toy$5.81Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Frisco Vampire Plush with Rope Squeaky Dog Toy$7.98Chewy Price$10.98List Price
- ZippyPaws Duck Jigglerz Dog Toy$14.99Chewy Price
- dealDuraForce Jr Boomerang Tiger Squeaky Dog Toy, Pink$14.99Chewy Price
- PetSafe Busy Buddy Hedgehog Treat Dispenser Dog Toy$11.95Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Bone Dry Alligator Squeaky Plush Dog Toy$8.30Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- ZippyPaws ZippyTuff Star Wand Dog Toy$7.99Chewy Price
- ZippyPaws Drake the Dragon Cheeky Chumz Dog Toy$9.99Chewy Price
- ZippyPaws Camron the Camo Gator Z-Stitch Grunterz Dog Toy$24.99Chewy Price
- ZippyPaws Mint Chip Donutz Dog Toy$9.99Chewy Price
- dealZippyPaws Blueberry Mini Donutz Dog Toy$7.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Squeaky, Teething, Training, Water Toy, Exercise||Squeaky, Teething, Training, Water Toy, Exercise||Teething, Training, Water Toy, Exercise||Squeaky, Teething, Training, Water Toy, Exercise||Teething, Training, Water Toy, Exercise|
|Material||Polyester, Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Fleece, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds|
|Toy Type||Chew Toys, Plush Toys||Chew Toys, Plush Toys||Chew Toys, Plush Toys||Chew Toys, Plush Toys||Chew Toys, Plush Toys|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
9 Customer Reviews
Not bad. Not great.
My Mastiff puppies require tough toys. These “Tuffy” ones are big and look tough and well constructed but my puppies killed them quite easily, chewed their heads off on day one. Poor bats. The puppies still play with the bodies. Poor bats.
Chewed Off Ears Immediately
My 7 month old Australian Shepherd chewed off the ears the first hour. He otherwise likes playing with this toy and thrashing it around. But I’m having to keep an eye as I’m nervous he’s going to ingest any material that is exposed, now that the ears are chewed off.
Bat crazy for bats
I have an Australian shepherd/German shepherd that loves herding "flying objects". At dusk he loves to run around the yard trying to "herd" bats. While doing this he wants something in his mouth that he shakes as he runs. I couldn't resist when I saw this. Very well made and so far has held up to his shaking and biting it. he's not outside with it but here he is with his bat and numerous other chewy toys.
This is a Quiet bat
The toy itself is ok and the dogs play with it. But it only has one very small squeaker in each wing. So it doesn't really make the noise it should.
Fabulous toy , my son wouldn’t let it go guarded it with his life!
Not Tuff ...At All
Being promoted as a very durable toy for “chewers” — we were honestly hoping for better results. Our puppy IS a chewer, but she’s only a 9 month old Schipperke, small by most standards. It took her a total of 15 minutes to completely dismember this toy - any part that stuck out was gone and the squeaker was pulled out.
Nice tough toy
Tuff and durable like it says, works well for my teething golden retriever!
One of Kongs tougher plush toys
We are ALWAYS on the hunt for toys that will stans up to our pups rough play, and thus far Kong has been disappointing to say the least. However, this particular toy has been tug-o-warred for 3 days now, and not the first tear has appeared and they love it. Is it possible we've found THE toy?
Best Halloween present
My 2 babies loved this bat from the moment I opened it. Of course it was defaced in about 20 min but they still go back to it.