Tuffy's Gray Mouse Mo Plush Dog Toy
About This Item
- Assembled with multiple seams and webbing to make this toy a worthy opponent for most moderate chewers.
- Made with 3 uniquely fused layers for added durability during play.
- For interactive play with one or multiple dogs.
- Floats in water for added fun and machine washable for easy cleaning.
- Rates a cool #7 on the Tuffy's own "Tuff Scale."
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Chewy TPR Tri-Flyer with Tennis Ball Dog Toy$6.63Chewy Price
- dealEthical Pet Skinneeez Extreme Quilted Squirrel Stuffing-Free Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Color Varies$14.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- dealFrisco Birthday Tennis Ball Squeaky Dog Toy, 3 count$6.01Chewy Price$6.98List Price
- dealEthical Pet Skinneeez Tugs Jungle Stuffing-Free Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Color Varies$12.79Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Ethical Pet Play Strong Ball & Rope Tough Dog Chew Toy, 3.25-in$12.79Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- dealEthical Pet Play Strong Bone & Rope Tough Dog Chew Toy, 3.5-in$6.39Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- Ethical Pet Skinneeez Tugs Forest Racoon Stuffing-Free Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Color Varies$10.34Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Ethical Pet Skinneeez Plus Penquin Stuffing-Free Squeaky Plush Dog Toy$9.30Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Tuffy's Mega Junior Ring Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Tiger$16.49Chewy Price$20.49List Price
- FUZZU All Ears Hopper Dog Toy$11.99Chewy Price
- FUZZU All Ears Pignatius Dog Toy$11.99Chewy Price
- Tuffy's Ocean Creatures Fish Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Orange$18.49Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Teething, Training, Water Toy, Exercise||Squeaky, Teething, Training, Water Toy, Exercise||Teething, Training, Water Toy, Exercise||Squeaky, Teething, Training, Water Toy, Exercise||Squeaky, Teething, Training, Water Toy, Exercise|
|Material||Polyester, Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Fleece, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Toy Type||Chew Toys, Plush Toys||Chew Toys, Plush Toys||Chew Toys, Plush Toys||Chew Toys, Plush Toys||Chew Toys, Plush Toys|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
20 Customer Reviews
Good for dogs who destroy toys
My large pit bull craves toys so I continue to buy them, knowing that the toy will not last long, since he destroys them but Tuffy's toys last a bit longer. This toy is durable and has survived 3 weeks. Hopefully, it has a few more weeks of life.
Not good for chewers
My 6 month old golden doodle did this in less than 5 minutes. This is not “tuff”.
its is very cute
I think this mouse is adorable my dog loves it to toss in the air.
Nice but Not as tuff as others in the line
My girl loves all Tuffys but she had the mouse face chewed off in an hour. The rest was destroyed completely by end of the week. She's a miniature schnauzer.
Don't waste your money.
We have a mid-size golden doodle. She loved the toy and I was encouraged that she was so excited to play with it. However, the toy did not last 15 minutes before the nose was gone, and she was chewing on stuffing. I would not recommend purchase,
Mo the mouse plush toy
I am very pleased!! This toy has lasted longer than the average plush toy, I honestly didn’t think my dog would be able to have these kinds of toys because they are shredded within 5 minutes, that can be an expensive habit. But she has had this toy for about and hour now and it is still going strong!! We will see for how long!!
Durable and Fun
I got this for my Jack Russell and she loves it. She's small to a medium-sized dog and is no stranger to the brand. While not completely indestructible, she has a difficult time causing damage to this brand and she can be hilariously destructive.
No go toy didnt last
It lasted exactly 5 days and was destroyed. I put in tough chew toys when looking for toys and this did not last even a week
Great non-squeaky stuffed toy
This little dude has lived longer than any of our other plush toys. We have a dog who will chew on them like a bone until she pulls toys apart, especially extremities like tags, ears, legs, etc., and this one is still alive several days after we gave it to her. Our other dog is afraid of high-pitched noises (cries and then throws up when he hears squeaky toys), so this is an amazing find since it also doesn't squeak!
Mr. Mouse is loved
Doggie loves Mr. M. He brings him outside and takes him in. Brings him to me to hold while he gives him a slobber bath and if Mr. M is lucky it will sleep with doggie. It’s a win-win!