Two By Two The Laurel 21.1-in Jute Cat Scratching Post, Beige
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Conveniently saves space for your cat.
- Offers many areas for getting those scratches out.
- Made with superior construction and materials.
- You can trust this super sturdy stable base.
- No headaches with this easy assembly.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco 35-in Heavy Duty Sisal Cat Scratching Post with Toy, Gray$32.21Chewy Price
- Frisco Animal Series Cat Scratching Post, Llama$33.02Chewy Price
- Frisco 65-in Real Carpet Wooden Cat Tree & Condo, Gray$199.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Animal Series Cat Scratching Post, Sloth$33.08Chewy Price
- Frisco Animal Series Cat Tunnel with Scratching Post, Unicorn$63.35Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- Frisco Cactus Cat Scratching Post, 33-in, Tri-post$54.45Chewy Price
- Frisco Animal Series Cat Condo, Sloth$47.35Chewy Price
- Two By Two The Elm 19.7-in Jute Cat Scratching Post, Grey$21.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- Catry Sunflower 23.2-in Sisal Cat Scratching Post with Toy$45.99Chewy Price
- Frisco 20-in Faux Fur Cat Tree, Gray$27.99Chewy Price
- K&H Pet Products EZ Mount Cat Window Perch, Gray$32.40Chewy Price$48.99List Price
- Frisco Animal Series Cat Tunnel with Scratching Post, Sloth$51.68Chewy Price$69.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Cover Material||Faux Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Felt, Synthetic Fabric||N/A, Faux Fur, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fur, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric||Felt, Synthetic Fabric|
|Furniture Features||Modern||Modern, Hanging Toys||Hanging Toys, Modern||Hanging Toys||Modern, Hanging Toys|
|Furniture Frame Material||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood|
|Height Range||30 inches & under||30 inches & under||31 inches to 59 inches||30 inches & under||30 inches & under|
|Furniture Mount Type||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
21 Customer Reviews
Window height and perfect
I have two older cats in their teens and one sleeps on this perch every day. The other cat uses the scratching posts regularly, so they are both happy. The top section sits right at windowsill level, which is perfect for views when she’s awake. The item was super easy to assemble as well. An excellent item which is affordably priced.
Cats Love It
They stop scratching on my furniture and use the posts instead. All three cats love taking naps on the shelf. The post is small enough to fit behind my recliner. The cats enjoy the privacy.
Very nice product. Easy to assemble. It immediately caught my attention and looked appealing. I fit comfortably in the open pad and it has quickly became a favorite spot for me to lounge and relax. It is also reasonably priced, which made my Human Mama happy and me less grouchy. I give it meows.
Best purchase ever
Well, my cat, Peppa, lives on the top bed. If she’s not eating or doing neighborhood watch at the window, she’s sleeping on the top. It’s just what she’s always wanted!
Our 9 year old female cat explored the bottom perch of this post but prefers to lounge on the top perch. Its oval shape is perfect for her! She is 10 lbs and is able to rest comfortably in many positions. I've added fleece fabric for extra cushioning and she's loved it so far. Not sure why the bottom shelf isn't as attractive to her yet. Maybe she'll come around to it later. I give it 4 stars because there were no color options and because she's not interested in the bottom perch.
My cat loves this scratcher. It is the perfect height for her to lay on the top and talk to the birds outside the window. I like that it was easy to assemble, it's sturdy and after 2 years of heavy use it is still in great shape.
Waste of $$$$
Cat scratch post is poorly made. After one day of use my cat pulled thin fabric off of cardboard framing. Screws are exposed after assembly. Overall, a waste of money, I will be looking for a new scratch post.
This scratching post is well loved by our three cats. Very easy to put together. The double jute posts are handy for multi cat homes. The top bed is window sill height and is a favorite bird watching spot for our eldest.
Review of product
My cat has used it a few times to scratch her nails and, otherwise,uses it to get to higher places. I'm hoping she'll eventually use it to nap on or bask in the sunlight
nice scratching post
I think my cats would more than likely, liked it better if it had come with a bed for the top, y four kitties are really spoiled