Uckele Devils Claw Plus Powder Horse Supplement, 2-lb jar
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Yucca Schidigera Stem Extract Meal (1% saponins), Devils Claw Root Extract, Proprietary Herbal Blend of: Cats Claw Bark Powder...||Active Ingredient per 29.6 cc Scoop: Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM).||MSM (Methylsufonylmethane), Methylsulfonylmethane 100% (min) 28, 000mg....||Ground Whole Flaxseed (Source Of Omegas), Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Rice Bran...||Active Ingredients: Methylsulfonylmethane 99.7%.|
|Health Feature||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult||Adult, Senior, Baby||Adult||Adult|
About This Item
- Formulated to support your horse’s joints and flexibility for free and easy movement.
- Made with devil’s claw, an herb that may help ease inflammation and support comfortable joint function.
- Antioxidants vitamin C, grape seed extract and vitamin B5 help protect connective tissue from free radical damage.
- Ideal for use after joint or muscle injuries or during flare-ups.
- Each 2-pound bag provides up to 60 days of nutritional support.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- AniMed Pure MSM Joint Support Powder Horse Supplement, 16-oz tub$18.28Chewy Price$17.37Autoship Price
- Farnam Next Level Joint Fluid Supplement, Supports Healthy Hip & Joint Function for Horses & Dogs, 16-oz$24.56Chewy Price$38.39List Price$23.33Autoship Price
- Finish Line Air Power Cough Relief Respiratory Liquid Horse Supplement, 128-oz bottle$124.39Chewy Price$167.09List Price$118.17Autoship Price
- Finish Line Apple-A-Day Electrolyte Apple Flavor Powder Horse Supplement, 15-lb tub$36.28Chewy Price$45.35List Price$34.47Autoship Price
- Farnam Bronco Gold Equine Fly Horse Spray, 1-qt bottle$16.50Chewy Price$28.79List Price$15.67Autoship Price
- Farnam SimpliFly Feed-Thru Fly Control Pellets Horse Supplement, 3.75-lb bucket$34.99Chewy Price$38.99List Price$33.24Autoship Price
- Fiebing's Improved Horse Hoof Care Dressing, 32-oz can$18.50Chewy Price$12.30Autoship Price
- Formula 707 Daily Essentials Vitamins & Minerals Hay Flavor Pellets Horse Supplement, 6-lb bucket$24.71Chewy Price$27.45List Price$23.47Autoship Price
- Cox Vet Lab Hoof Secert Pellets Horse Supplement, 25-lb bag$78.95Chewy Price$128.51List Price$75.00Autoship Price
- Absorbine Magic Cushion Horse Hoof Packing, 4-lb tub$51.99Chewy Price$72.49List Price$49.39Autoship Price
- AniMed PureFlex Joint Complex Powder Horse Supplement, 2.5-lb tub$71.84Chewy Price$111.24List Price$68.25Autoship Price
- AniMed Natural AniPsyll Digestive Health Powder Horse Supplement, 4.85-lb tub$27.70Chewy Price$41.52List Price$26.31Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
7 Customer Reviews
I really wish I could say it works, but I have the most obstinate 17yr appendix with arthritis that will not eat it, no matter what or how it is presented. top dressed, wet, in hay, in grain - nothing/no go.
Wow! It works
I am amazed at how much improvement I have seen in my horse. His vet recommended I start giving him Adequan shots for his arthritis. I decided to try this first. I'm very glad I did!
I give Devils Claw to my 13hd pony who went lame on spring green grass. It was recommended by a friend who has similar issues with her horse. Seems to help on maintenance & prevention. THANKS!
This Product Has Made a Difference
We recently adopted a senior Belgian Draft Mule with very bad arthritis. After a few days of using Devils Claw her mobility and crackling sounds in her joints really improved. We have been very pleased with how this has helped. We use the powdered formula mixed in her grain each morning and she eats it with no problem.
I've been using this for awhile now. It works great for my seniors who need regular help for their joints. I give a scoop morning and evening. The directions say 1 scoop a day but they do better on 2. I like that its all natural so I don't have to worry about stomach issues like I would with bute. Its a blend too which always seems to work better than if it was 1 ingredient. It also contains antioxidants. I prefer the granular over pellets. Pellets always seem to lose some of the effectiveness with processing. The granular is a little sticky so make sure you keep a tight lid on it so it doesn't get dry and clump up. Overall great product!
Devils Claw Plus
A great product. I use this on my mare. She has lyme and this seems to help keep her comfortable.
Wasn’t what I expected
I thought this products was going to be more granulated than it is but I pretty much have to chisel it out. I don’t know why they choose to send a scoop cause you can’t really scoop anything. It does smell incredible though!!