Uckele Lamin Ox Hoof Support Powder Horse Supplement, 3.3-lb bucket
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Formulated to support your horse’s circulation, metabolic balance and structural hoof health.
- Promotes healthy hooves including strength, growth and pliability.
- Made with jiaogulan, an herb that may offer a variety of benefits including improved circulation and regulation of insulin and glucose.
- Includes 5 antioxidants to assist in reducing oxidation that can disrupt healthy hoof growth.
- Each 3.3-pound bag provides up to 60 days of nutritional support.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- 3M Animalintex Horse Poultice$8.24Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Absorbine Magic Cushion Horse Hoof Packing, 28-lb tub$263.99Chewy Price$368.09List Price$250.79Autoship Price
- Absorbine Veterinary Topical Analgesic & Antiseptic Horse Liniment, 16-oz bottle$13.79Chewy Price$18.59List Price$13.10Autoship Price
- DealFarnam Vita Plus Balanced Multi-Vitamin & Mineral Pellets Horse Supplement, 3.75-lb tub$24.25Chewy Price$37.19List Price$23.04Autoship Price
- DealFarnam Bronco e Citronella Scented Equine Fly Spray, 32-oz bottle$9.99Chewy Price$10.99List Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Formula 707 Calming Apple Flavor Pellets Horse Supplement, 20-lb bucket$157.25Chewy Price$149.39Autoship Price
- DealManna Pro Hoof Heal Liquid Hoof Care, 32-oz bottle$37.94Chewy Price$37.99List Price$36.04Autoship Price
- NaturVet MSM Pure Joint Support Powder Horse Supplement, 5-lb tub$49.92Chewy Price$83.60List Price$47.42Autoship Price
- Absorbine Bigeloil Sore Muscle & Joint Pain Relief Horse Liniment Liquid, 1-gal bottle$51.99Chewy Price$68.99List Price$49.39Autoship Price
- Finish Line Air Power Cough Relief Respiratory Liquid Horse Supplement, 16-oz bottle$19.99Chewy Price$28.94List Price$18.99Autoship Price
- KOPERTOX Water-Resistant Horse Thrush Treatment, 16-oz bottle$27.17Chewy Price$25.81Autoship Price
- Absorbine Bigeloil Sore Muscle & Joint Pain Relief Horse Liniment Gel, 14-oz bottle$12.67Chewy Price$16.69List Price$12.04Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: L-Arginine, L-Glycine, Taurine...||Full Fat Active Soy, Brewers Yeast, l-Lysine...||Active Ingredients: Biotin, Methionine, Lysine...||Distillers Dried Grains With Solubles, Biotin, Sodium Bentonite...||Biotin, Methionine, MSM...|
|Health Feature||Hoof Care||Hoof Care||Hoof Care, Vitamins & Minerals||Hoof Care||Vitamins & Minerals|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult, Senior, Baby||Adult||Adult||Adult|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
6 Customer Reviews
Formulated by the nutritional grandmaster!
As a natural Hoof Care Practitioner I ADORE Uckeles products. They are formulated by Dr. Eleanor Kellon (the grandmaster of equine nutrition). This product is a nitric oxide booster for horses. It’s helps improve blood flow to soft tissues. It has accelerated the recovery for my adopted navicular syndrome horse. The DDFT, digital cushion and the other soft tissues of the hoof and distal limb from navicular syndrome are getting the nutrients they need thanks to this product and I couldn’t be more thrilled with his recovery. He is no longer landing toe first and can now walk heel first on hard ground. I’ve never had any problems getting him to eat this and he only gets Timothy pellets and beet pulp along with mineral balancing. If you have issues. Try staring on half a scoop or add some unsweetened applesauce. It is worth it!
The Laminox seems to help my horses. My gelding who likes apples will eat it mixed with applesauce. I give him a small bowl with the mixture before I give him his morning feed and he gobbles it up. I bet that carrot juice would work just as well with carrot loving horses.
Horses hate it.
I can't say I have used this product long enough to say if it has made a difference or not. My problem is the horses hate it. They barely eat the grain when I have mixed the Lamin Ox Hoof powder with it. I tried mixing it with different things. I cut down on the recommended dosage, but they know it is in there. Even my horse that I thought would eat anythig won't touch it. I will have to go back to a pelleted flavored supplement for their hooves. Sorry, not giving a good review.
Pony wouldnt eat it
Bought this for my pony with winter laminitis. She wont eat it no matter what i mix it with. Even my other 2 horses that are not usually picky eaters wouldnt eat the ponys left over feed containing this supplement
This product saved my mare
I have an IR mare that developed laminitis in 2015. She recovered and was doing well until about 18 months ago, when she became very lame and appeared to have developed laminitis again. After veterinary exam and work by my farrier, it appeared that her problem was not classic laminitis, but rather peripheral neuropathy. Long story short...I struggled with her for over a year, and had reached the point where I was considering euthanasia. I ran across LaminOX on teh internet, gave it a try. My mare began to show improvement within a week, and was moving comfortably within 3 weeks. She has been on the product for about 4 months now and continues to move comfortably and is happy again!
I give this to my PPID and IR miniature horses. With the diet change, exercise and this product we are in good shape!