Uckele Lamin Ox Hoof Support Powder Horse Supplement, 3.3-lb bucket
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: L-Arginine, L-Glycine, Taurine...||Full Fat Active Soy, Brewers Yeast, l-Lysine...||Active Ingredients: Biotin, Methionine, Lysine...||Distillers Dried Grains With Solubles, Biotin, Sodium Bentonite...||Biotin, Methionine, MSM...|
|Health Feature||Hoof Care||Hoof Care||Hoof Care, Vitamins & Minerals||Hoof Care||Vitamins & Minerals|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult, Senior, Baby||Adult||Adult||Adult|
About This Item
- Formulated to support your horse’s circulation, metabolic balance and structural hoof health.
- Promotes healthy hooves including strength, growth and pliability.
- Made with jiaogulan, an herb that may offer a variety of benefits including improved circulation and regulation of insulin and glucose.
- Includes 5 antioxidants to assist in reducing oxidation that can disrupt healthy hoof growth.
- Each 3.3-pound bag provides up to 60 days of nutritional support.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- AniMed Pure MSM Horse Supplement, 20-lb tub$116.10Chewy Price$165.38List Price$110.29Autoship Price
- Kentucky Performance Products Equi-Jewel Rice Bran Energy Pellets Horse Supplement, 40-lb bag$32.95Chewy Price$31.30Autoship Price
- Farnam Tri Tec 14 Fly Repellent for Horses, 1-gal bottle$79.99Chewy Price$103.99List Price$75.99Autoship Price
- AniMed Natural Weight-UP Weight Gain Powder Horse Supplement, 10-lb tub$52.25Chewy Price$68.93List Price$49.64Autoship Price
- ADM GROSTRONG Granules Horse Supplement, 5-lb bag$11.28Chewy Price$19.11List Price$10.72Autoship Price
- Daily Dose Equine Blue Chrome Insulin-Resistant Liquid Horse Supplement, 10-oz bottle$34.20Chewy Price$38.00List Price$32.49Autoship Price
- AniMed Hoof Medic Powder Horse Supplement, 4-lb tub$38.65Chewy Price$51.69List Price$36.72Autoship Price
- AniMed Vitamin E & Selenium Crumblet Nutritional Hay Flavor Powder Horse Supplement, 2.5-lb tub$25.40Chewy Price$24.13Autoship Price
- Stride Animal Health Lifeline + Equine Digestive & Immune Support Pellets Horse Supplement, 12.5-lb tub$110.00Chewy Price$104.50Autoship Price
- Bio-Groom Repel-35 Insect Control Horse Spray, 1-gal$29.00Chewy Price$31.50List Price$27.55Autoship Price
- Farnam Apple Elite Electrolyte Paste Apple Flavor Horse Supplement, 60-mL syringe$8.49Chewy Price$14.39List Price$8.07Autoship Price
- Modesto Milling Organic Pellets Horse Supplement, 25-lb bag$51.88Chewy Price$49.29Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
6 Customer Reviews
Formulated by the nutritional grandmaster!
As a natural Hoof Care Practitioner I ADORE Uckeles products. They are formulated by Dr. Eleanor Kellon (the grandmaster of equine nutrition). This product is a nitric oxide booster for horses. It’s helps improve blood flow to soft tissues. It has accelerated the recovery for my adopted navicular syndrome horse. The DDFT, digital cushion and the other soft tissues of the hoof and distal limb from navicular syndrome are getting the nutrients they need thanks to this product and I couldn’t be more thrilled with his recovery. He is no longer landing toe first and can now walk heel first on hard ground. I’ve never had any problems getting him to eat this and he only gets Timothy pellets and beet pulp along with mineral balancing. If you have issues. Try staring on half a scoop or add some unsweetened applesauce. It is worth it!
The Laminox seems to help my horses. My gelding who likes apples will eat it mixed with applesauce. I give him a small bowl with the mixture before I give him his morning feed and he gobbles it up. I bet that carrot juice would work just as well with carrot loving horses.
Horses hate it.
I can't say I have used this product long enough to say if it has made a difference or not. My problem is the horses hate it. They barely eat the grain when I have mixed the Lamin Ox Hoof powder with it. I tried mixing it with different things. I cut down on the recommended dosage, but they know it is in there. Even my horse that I thought would eat anythig won't touch it. I will have to go back to a pelleted flavored supplement for their hooves. Sorry, not giving a good review.
Pony wouldnt eat it
Bought this for my pony with winter laminitis. She wont eat it no matter what i mix it with. Even my other 2 horses that are not usually picky eaters wouldnt eat the ponys left over feed containing this supplement
This product saved my mare
I have an IR mare that developed laminitis in 2015. She recovered and was doing well until about 18 months ago, when she became very lame and appeared to have developed laminitis again. After veterinary exam and work by my farrier, it appeared that her problem was not classic laminitis, but rather peripheral neuropathy. Long story short...I struggled with her for over a year, and had reached the point where I was considering euthanasia. I ran across LaminOX on teh internet, gave it a try. My mare began to show improvement within a week, and was moving comfortably within 3 weeks. She has been on the product for about 4 months now and continues to move comfortably and is happy again!
I give this to my PPID and IR miniature horses. With the diet change, exercise and this product we are in good shape!