Uckele Lung Eq Respiratory Support Pellets Horse Supplement, 4-lb bucket
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Formulated to help maintain your horse’s immune, lung and respiratory health.
- Contains a variety of vitamins, minerals and herbs to help combat airway irritation caused by allergens, bacteria, dust, exercise and viruses.
- Made with jiaogulan, an herb that may improve airway dilation for a healthy immune response.
- Contains antioxidants including spirulina to help lower histamine release and vitamin C to support healthy lung tissue.
- Each 4-pound bag provides up to 30 days of nutritional support.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Absorbine Veterinary Topical Analgesic & Antiseptic Horse Liniment, 32-oz bottle$24.99Chewy Price$32.09List Price$23.74Autoship Price
- Starbar Quikstrike Fly Scatter Bait, 5-lb can$39.93Chewy Price$46.95List Price
- AniMed Liquid Motion Joint Mobility Liquid Horse Supplement, 38-oz bottle$29.99Chewy Price$63.40List Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Uckele Jiaogulan Circulation Support Powder Horse Supplement, 1-lb bag$24.95Chewy Price$23.70Autoship Price
- ShowBloom Coat & Hoof Care Pellets Farm Animal & Horse Supplement & Conditioner, 50-lb bag$60.25Chewy Price$57.24Autoship Price
- Finish Line U-7 Gastric Aid Liquid Horse Supplement, 2-oz syringe$12.07Chewy Price$11.47Autoship Price
- Absorbine Bute-Less Comfort & Recovery Solution Horse Supplement, 32-oz bottle$20.99Chewy Price$31.39List Price$19.94Autoship Price
- AniMed AniPrin F Aspirin USP Powder for Horses, 2.5-lb tub$24.99Chewy Price$25.78List Price$23.74Autoship Price
- Healthy Coat Apple Flavored Feed Top Dressing Liquid Horse Supplement, 1-qt bottle$13.86Chewy Price$13.17Autoship Price
- Farnam Tri-Tec 14 Fly Repellent for Horses, 1-gal bottle, bundle of 2$179.98Chewy Price$170.98Autoship Price
- DealUckele Devils Claw Plus Powder Horse Supplement, 2-lb jar$37.95Chewy Price$39.99List Price$36.05Autoship Price
- Solitude IGR Horse Fly Preventive, 20-lb bucket$291.41Chewy Price$276.84Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Spirulina, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Stabilized Flaxseed Meal...||Mullein, Echinacea, Irish Moss...||Yarrow, Lungwort, Citrus Bioflavonoids...||Blend Of Plant Extracts Including Eucalyptus, Lemon And Rosemary.||Active Ingredients: Menthol 3.6%, Inactive Ingredients: Honey, Apple Cider Vinegar...|
|Health Feature||Respiratory Care||Respiratory Care||Respiratory Care||Respiratory Care||Respiratory Care|
|Special Diet||—||—||—||—||Flax-Free, Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
7 Customer Reviews
My horse didnt like the tsste
My horse didnt like it but I gave it to some one else. Their horse liked it
Not bad at all!
I've tried other supplements but #1 my gelding hated the taste and #2 they didn't do the job. My gelding has had heaves for years, this isn't a cure, but it really helps.
A product that actually works as advertised!
I am VERY impressed with the results of this product!! My horse went through the whole spring and summer without coughing and difficulty breathing because of allergies! We'll finish off through the fall then start again next spring. Excellent product!!!
Will never be without it!
I LOVE this product. Have tried others but nothing comes close to touching my horse's heaves like LungEq. I give 1 scp AM + PM during the spring/summer and 1 scoop AM during fall/winter. My picky eater gobbles it up.
My horses farted and coughed all the time. After 4 days of this he hasn’t. Made it through 1 bucket and doing great. Helped recovery with strangles as well. Made the situation manageable and it went great. Spring time happy recovery ordering second bucket
My missing puzzle piece!
We are about 3/4 of the way through the our first tote of this and I’ve really seen improvement in my horses heaves. I hate giving dex injections so frequently, so I’ve looked into supplements to help keep his inflammation down. He’s been on MSM, fish oil and gets some Zyrtec as well, but even all this was still affording me dex injections too frequently. I love Uckele products and have read a lot about the main ingredients in this product being effective, so I figured I would give this a shot and it has definitely made an improvement in his heaves. My gelding isn’t particularly picky so take that for what it is; he has no refusal for this supplement in his feed. This isn’t a cure all but it has been an important piece to our puzzle. Any supplement that helps create some distance from dex injections is a winner in my book.
Two Tubs Down - No Results
Well, we're nearing the bottom of the second tub of this product and have had zero results. My horse is still coughing and only the change in weather has improved her breathing. So disappointed that this product didn't help.