Uckele Lung Eq Respiratory Support Pellets Horse Supplement, 4-lb bucket
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Formulated to help maintain your horse’s immune, lung and respiratory health.
- Contains a variety of vitamins, minerals and herbs to help combat airway irritation caused by allergens, bacteria, dust, exercise and viruses.
- Made with jiaogulan, an herb that may improve airway dilation for a healthy immune response.
- Contains antioxidants including spirulina to help lower histamine release and vitamin C to support healthy lung tissue.
- Each 4-pound bag provides up to 30 days of nutritional support.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Finish Line Performance Builder Butterscotch Flavor Liquid Horse Supplement, 128-oz bottle$73.95Chewy Price$99.26List Price$70.25Autoship Price
- ShowBloom Coat & Hoof Care Pellets Farm Animal & Horse Supplement & Conditioner, 50-lb bag$60.00Chewy Price$57.00Autoship Price
- Clovite Conditioner Powder Horse Supplement, 25-lb bag$101.53Chewy Price$96.45Autoship Price
- Absorbine Bute-Less Comfort & Recovery Cherry Flavor Paste Horse Supplement, 1-oz syringe$11.59Chewy Price$14.79List Price$11.01Autoship Price
- Farnam Apple Elite Electrolyte Paste Apple Flavor Horse Supplement, 60-mL syringe$8.49Chewy Price$14.39List Price$8.07Autoship Price
- Finish Line Air Power Cough Relief Respiratory Liquid Horse Supplement, 128-oz bottle$124.39Chewy Price$167.09List Price$118.17Autoship Price
- Sore No-More Horse Liniment, 128-oz bottle$89.95Chewy Price$104.95List Price
- Buckeye Nutrition Foal-Aide Vitamin & Mineral Paste Horse Supplement, 30-cc syringe$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- Farnam Cough Free Equine Respiratory Health Pellets Horse Supplement, 1.75-lb jar, 48 Day Supply$30.95Chewy Price$44.39List Price$29.40Autoship Price
- Farnam Cool Pack Green Jelly Sore Muscle & Joint Pain Relief Horse Liniment, 64-oz tub$23.49Chewy Price$35.39List Price
- Farnam Weight Builder Powder Horse Supplement, 90 Day Supply$99.99Chewy Price$119.99List Price$94.99Autoship Price
- Finish Line U-7 Gastric Aid Liquid Horse Supplement, 128-oz bottle$75.49Chewy Price$105.18List Price$71.72Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Spirulina, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Stabilized Flaxseed Meal...||Mullein, Echinacea, Irish Moss...||Yarrow, Lungwort, Citrus Bioflavonoids...||Corn Starch, Dextrose, Active Ingredient: Hesperidin 1000mg...||Active Ingredients: Ginger Root 3, 970 Mg, Elecampane Root 3...|
|Health Feature||Respiratory Care||Respiratory Care||Respiratory Care||Respiratory Care||Respiratory Care|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
6 Customer Reviews
Not bad at all!
I've tried other supplements but #1 my gelding hated the taste and #2 they didn't do the job. My gelding has had heaves for years, this isn't a cure, but it really helps.
A product that actually works as advertised!
I am VERY impressed with the results of this product!! My horse went through the whole spring and summer without coughing and difficulty breathing because of allergies! We'll finish off through the fall then start again next spring. Excellent product!!!
Will never be without it!
I LOVE this product. Have tried others but nothing comes close to touching my horse's heaves like LungEq. I give 1 scp AM + PM during the spring/summer and 1 scoop AM during fall/winter. My picky eater gobbles it up.
My horses farted and coughed all the time. After 4 days of this he hasn’t. Made it through 1 bucket and doing great. Helped recovery with strangles as well. Made the situation manageable and it went great. Spring time happy recovery ordering second bucket
My missing puzzle piece!
We are about 3/4 of the way through the our first tote of this and I’ve really seen improvement in my horses heaves. I hate giving dex injections so frequently, so I’ve looked into supplements to help keep his inflammation down. He’s been on MSM, fish oil and gets some Zyrtec as well, but even all this was still affording me dex injections too frequently. I love Uckele products and have read a lot about the main ingredients in this product being effective, so I figured I would give this a shot and it has definitely made an improvement in his heaves. My gelding isn’t particularly picky so take that for what it is; he has no refusal for this supplement in his feed. This isn’t a cure all but it has been an important piece to our puzzle. Any supplement that helps create some distance from dex injections is a winner in my book.
Two Tubs Down - No Results
Well, we're nearing the bottom of the second tub of this product and have had zero results. My horse is still coughing and only the change in weather has improved her breathing. So disappointed that this product didn't help.