Ultimates Bayside Select Fish & Potato Grain-Free Dry Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Nutritionally balanced grain and gluten-free formula for all life stages so you can feed from puppy through senior without having to switch. It's a great choice as an alternate diet to address concerns like allergies, obesity and digestibility.
- Real whitefish meal is the #1 ingredient and balanced omega fatty acids support healthy skin, hair coat and immune system. Added L-Carnitine helps your pet burn fat and maintain lean muscle mass.
- Antioxidants and fibers from fruits and vegetables play a vital role in long term health and support a healthy digestive tract. Formulated with chelated minerals to allow for higher absorption of these key minerals.
- Crunchy kibble helps to clean your pet's teeth and freshen their breath with every bite.
- Made in the USA!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealUltimates Meadow Prime Grain-Free Lamb & Potato Dry Dog Food, 5-lb bag$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- DealWhole Earth Farms Grain-Free Salmon & Whitefish Recipe Dry Dog Food, 25-lb bag$56.98Chewy Price$54.13Autoship Price
- DealEagle Pack Original Chicken Meal & Pork Meal Formula Dry Dog Food, 30-lb bag$59.75Chewy Price$62.89List Price$56.76Autoship Price
- DealDr. Gary's Best Breed Holistic Working Dry Dog Food, 28-lb bag$63.99Chewy Price$60.79Autoship Price
- Kinetic Performance Active 26K Formula Dry Dog Food, 35-lb bag$57.99Chewy Price$55.09Autoship Price
- Ultimates Adult Large Breed Chicken Meal & Rice Flavored Dry Dog Food, 40-lb bag$55.99Chewy Price$53.19Autoship Price
- DealUltimates Heartland Choice Chicken & Potato Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 28-lb bag$45.25Chewy Price$42.99Autoship Price
- FirstMate Skoki Dry Dog Food, 40-lb bag$63.59Chewy Price
- DealUltimates Lamb Meal & Brown Rice Dry Dog Food, 5-lb bag$14.19Chewy Price$13.48Autoship Price
- DealDr. Gary's Best Breed Holistic Countryside Recipe Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$15.49Chewy Price$14.72Autoship Price
- DealDr. Gary's Best Breed Holistic German Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$14.53Chewy Price$14.99List Price$13.80Autoship Price
- DealWhole Earth Farms Grain-Free Pork, Beef & Lamb Recipe Dry Dog Food, 25-lb bag$56.98Chewy Price$54.13Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Whitefish Meal, Potatoes, Peas...||Whitefish Meal, Chickpeas, Potatoes...||Lamb Meal, Brown Rice, Oatmeal...||Chicken Meal, Chicken Fat, Herring Meal...||New: Whitefish Meal, Brown Rice, Peas...|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, Gluten Free||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||Sensitive Digestion, With Grain||High-Protein, Pea-Free, Non-GMO, With Grain||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, With Grain|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||All Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Seafood & Fish||Seafood & Fish||Lamb, Meat||Chicken, Poultry||Seafood & Fish|
|Food Form||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food|
Questions & Answers
12 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
121 Customer Reviews
I LOVE CHEWY!!!!!!
I have 5 dogs and way too many cats. I depend on Chewy for pet foods to be fresh. I have found difference, frequently, on varying freshness, in my pet food purchases. All Chewy does are PETS. Even the largest of store chains, I have found, must let those bags of pet food set, in their warehouses. They are not as fresh. I have found differences in color and the dogs certainly have found a difference in taste. That amounts to a difference in freshness. Chewy is it, for me!
been loyal to buying this for years. I do not like how the packaging leaks fishy juice a huge reason I would consider another brand.
Pro Pac Chicken Dog Food
My Willie loved this brand. I only bought the smaller bag because he doesn't eat that much. It kept good and I like FRESH so I ordered it more often rather than get the big bag. WHY did they discontinue the smaller bags? I'm not sure if Willie would like fish. I know cats like fish. And this is the only smaller bag available now.
Our beagle girls love ProPac!
We have dealt with allergy, digestion & weight issues raising 5 beagle girls, switched to ProPac couple years back & they are doing wonderful. Shiny coats & healthy poo’s!!!! Good bills of health at the vet also!
My 60lb Lab X has been eating this food for years. She has a very sensitive stomach, and this was literally the one food we found that her stomach could tolerate (without having to put her on prescription food). She has always happily eaten this food, until recently. The company had a recall. None of the bags we received were affected. But following the recall, we noticed a change in the appearance of the food. It used to be fairly greasy (which I attributed to being a food based from fish). Since then it has been very dry, more like a regular dog food. My dog’s coat is not looking as nice, and she has started to refuse to eat her food. I reached out to ProPac and to Chewy to see if there was a formula change, but neither company responded to my question. So it’s still unclear to me if there was. We have stopped feeding her this food, and have switched her to a new brand that is also white fish based, and she is happily eating that without any issues.
Food is great, bag was VERY damaged
My pup loves this food and so do all the dogs who visit. Unfortunately, the bag was slit multiple times and most of the food was in the box upon arrival. Gotta be careful with those box cutters! Never had something like that happen with Chewy before, so I'll give it another shot.
On time, Bayselect great dog food. The dog food is grain free , saved me lots of money. No more allergy meds.
He absolutely loves
My bully loves the bayside select flavor. My dog has skin allergies when he gets grain and this food helps keep him shiny and odor free with no more itches and bald spots
I have been through about 100 different foods for my fawn dobermans allergies and this is the only one that she can tolerate without diarrhea or hives.
Not sure what has happened with my most recent bag, but the color of the food is totally different, it’s much lighter than normal and for some reason my dog has turned her nose to it for multiple days now unless I add stuff to it to entice her to eat. Very bizarre, she used to love this food.